• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Im more curious how he got 3+stab with 2,8k BB from the start seems to be highly modded?

Becuse if mods are allowed i got my personal modd that would beat evry record in 1399 start lmao

I've avoided stab hits almost the whole game (had the bugged pesants war for about 150 yrs before looking it up, later on BB caused enogh rebels itself so i couldnt afford to loose stab, and even when i did loose it i deterred all resources on regaining it) taking any other option instead, and had the comet event happen only once, plus since i played HTTT, there were far less stab hit events connected to BB than in DW. So no, no modds :)

Hello there I saw that the World Conquest with the papal states was done in 1430 or so It is impossible and the guy did an AAR with cheats you can check it out.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?681928-World-Conquest-AAR/page3

Thanks.

Edit: It wont say that he cheated but he lost in 1 year 13 infamy. Really suspicious
and his immediate absence from the forum is a bit strange. i think, if he cheated, all his records should be revoked. if he cheated on one there is a high chance of cheating on another record also.

I could be mistaken but all the high infamy related events were added around the 5.0 patch for DW and he's playing IN.

if u allow pre in nomine the wc record would be about 1405-1410 with the bugs that existed back then

I'm not saying it was impossible to improve on the records (I know for a fact my HRE record could've used improvement, since I only did a half-assed attempt), I just don't see how he consistently has 100 legitimacy in strategies which require you to nuke your legitimacy, and while I figured it might be something I didn't know about it's somewhat suspicious in combination with people being suspicious at other unrelated things he did. Legitimacy is also a stat which is notably easy for a cheater to overlook when faking something since it isn't directly involved in any of the strategies, merely a rather inconspicuous consequence of them.
There is also a strange 7.4 infamy in his screenshot - I think that until you start dealing with pagans, all infamy amounts are integer. So that would indicate that he has burned 0.6 infamy by non-diplomatic means. With England start one could probably get 1 per/year burn if really lucky. So that would point that he annexed some Irish minor really early. Not impossible of course, but in combination with the luck required to get high burn a bit unusual, especially considering that the usual strategy of ceding land to someone would wipe out any infamy existing at that time.

Hello all, I was just wondering whether there was a record for Fastest HRE Disbandment?

I'm pretty certain that France or Austria could pull it off very easily within 10 years of game start, but it seems the record itself needs to exist before people start working to beat it =) Here's my humble attempt in a normal playthrough in DW 5.1, BJLT, no mods, Normal difficulty, Lucky nations off, and none of those crazy tech-maxing tricks.

Teutonic Order, 13 September 1461

All things considered it's not terribly spectacular, just unusually early for a relatively normal playthrough of mine, as it happened that Bohemia was allied with 3 electors when they attacked and I decided to get rid of the rest of them. I hope to see an amazing new record in this category sometime in the near future!

I'd also like to propose an additional new category, Most Truces, as I've been reading several AARs where the authors have been proudly displaying the sheer number of people whom they've recently beaten in wars. If this is accepted as a potential record I'd be happy to dig through the most recent AARs to look for some impressive lists of truces.

Also, comagoosie, my earlier record for Fastest to 50 Spheres is still attributed to miotas, the previous record holder, even though it links to my screenshot, so I hope you'll fix it. And that's another easily-beaten record which someone needs to work at overturning.

Last edited:
Forming HRE nation disbands HRE, so it should probably be a default record for HRE Disbandment (something like 1406). It's definitely can be done quicker - all you need to do is to occupy all electors and the emperor, if I'm not mistaken.

Forming HRE nation disbands HRE, so it should probably be a default record for HRE Disbandment (something like 1406). It's definitely can be done quicker - all you need to do is to occupy all electors and the emperor, if I'm not mistaken.

IMO it is totaly other thing. Anyway you can easily do it as poland(best situation - big army, and being close to HRE and few electors), just kill of bohemia, and then proceed with occupying all possible electors.

IMO it is totaly other thing. Anyway you can easily do it as poland(best situation - big army, and being close to HRE and few electors), just kill of bohemia, and then proceed with occupying all possible electors.
Alexti is saying that if the HRE formation record is faster than an HRE disbanding record it should count, given it disbands the HRE as a side effect.

--

So, what's the verdict on this surya thing? Should his records be suspended unless he can explain all the suspicious bits?

You can inherit a larger country, it's happened to me on many occasions, and Denmark alone is proof of this.
I'd like someone to post some actual proof, considering I just killed 20 danish kings in 1399 with +25 diplomatic skill (which should be more than sufficient) and failed to inherit anything, then after annexing a few things (with the console, no date change) inherited immediately on my next king death.

Btw. Poland inheriting Lithuania is normal and very easy. Because the size difference is not realy big. Althou i think it is better to let lithuania colonize the golden horde, and convert it's provinces for free - while conquering western europe. this may make you overextended, but as long as you westernize before inheriting it, this will have no impact.
Just tested this too. Poland (8 provinces), Poland+Bohemia (15 provinces), and Poland+Bohemia+Silesia (16 provinces) failed to inherit Lithuania (16 provinces) on a bunch of tries with 20 spheres, but Poland+Bohemia+Silesia+Salzburg (17 provinces) inherited easily.

I'm calling bullshit on this claim that smaller countries can inherit larger ones.

Edit: Hainaut can inherit Holland, it appears. Can't get other such HRE pairings (such as Bavaria inheriting Bohemia) to work while smaller though, or even get another country (Ansbach) to inherit Holland.

Last edited:
Pewt - you just need bigger army to keep PU. To inherit you just need luck. And i said, that lithuania was very weak, lost kiev, and few other provinces, so inheriting it as bar, that have like at least 5 provinces, is not impossible to inherit it(that lithuania had 10 provinces).

Pewt - you just need bigger army to keep PU. To inherit you just need luck. And i said, that lithuania was very weak, lost kiev, and few other provinces, so inheriting it as bar, that have like at least 5 provinces, is not impossible to inherit it(that lithuania had 10 provinces).
I'm asking you for actual evidence, given miotas and I did a bunch of testing and we can't reproduce what you're claiming should happen.

To test how truly unlucky I am I typed "die pol" into the console which kills your king, and then I pressed the up arrow and enter a bunch of times to repeat the code quickly. According to my console history I killed 282 kings and didnt inherit Lithuania. If the country is bigger than Lithuania though it happens in only a few tries.

Reactions: