• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Updated (pending resolution of cheating allegations):

Most Infamy from Peace Deal: 172, The Hansa. Y2Jonathan
Most Badboy (Human): 3938.1, Serbia. Tagaar
Most Losses Per day: 2465.8, Prussian Reconquest of Bohemia, [thread=660406]Campaign Fight for Supremacy[/thread]
360k Ottomans destroyed by 14k Italians Battle of Nis. [thread=660406]Campaign Fight for Supremacy[/thread]
Most Battles: 521,2nd French Reconquest of Liguria, [thread=658575]Campaign Rise and Fall of Nations[/thread]
Highest Base Tax: 379, Munchen. alexti

Tagaar, for your most infamy for a peace deal, can you show it in single screenshot?

Well, that's a good question. Thou selling province have same cost in prestige(each time you sell province, you loss 5 prestige), as losing them in war, so it is practicaly the same.

Other question is, how his legitimacy is at 100? scotland like never attacks you, so you need to attack it, and losing agressive war, means loss of 20 legitimacy.
The fact that legitimacy is also 100 in the ireland formation makes me pretty sure of what's going on by this point. I can believe a weird coincidence resetting his legitimacy once, but not twice.

Updated (pending resolution of cheating allegations):

Most Infamy from Peace Deal: 172, The Hansa. Y2Jonathan
Most Badboy (Human): 3938.1, Serbia. Tagaar
Most Losses Per day: 2465.8, Prussian Reconquest of Bohemia, [thread=660406]Campaign Fight for Supremacy[/thread]
360k Ottomans destroyed by 14k Italians Battle of Nis. [thread=660406]Campaign Fight for Supremacy[/thread]
Most Battles: 521,2nd French Reconquest of Liguria, [thread=658575]Campaign Rise and Fall of Nations[/thread]
Highest Base Tax: 379, Munchen. alexti

Tagaar, for your most infamy for a peace deal, can you show it in single screenshot?

Well no, the peace deal summary message that appears when you click "accept" is too long (due to the number of provinces) so the infamy and prestige scores do not appear, however i can provide the savegames so anyone who doubts the numbers provided can play the peace deal for themselves.

Last edited:
Well no, the peace deal summary message that appears when you click "accept" is too long (due to the number of provinces) so the infamy and prestige scores do not appear, however i can provide the savegames so anyone who doubts the numbers provided can play the peace deal for themselves.
Ah, yes that makes sense, thanks :)

Can you provide higher resolution screenshots please? A little hard on the eyes to make out the numbers.

Sure, np, i didnt know what to expect from the image uploading system since those were my first posts, the original screenshot are in 1980x1080 rez, but it seems they dont get displayed as such, i'm in the middle of something now, will post a bti later on...

before the peace
EU3_7_zps8281f053.jpg

after it
EU3_9_zpsa2126ce7.jpg

I tried putting up better resolution pics (as opposed to these cropped/zoomed in ones) but either i'm doing something wrong or photobucket wont accept them...if these wont do i can attach the originals in an email...

I always felt his Irish unification (with england) was very fishy because of the amount of diplomats required, the screenshot doesn't even work now either.
I think it's doable, especially if you play on very easy. The limiting factor in my old record was how quickly I could get sieges done and how quickly I could recover stability. Both would be easier on very easy. Besides, one could keep save-reloading until getting lucky +1 stab event :)

would require a great deal of luck for that, however, multiple inheritance at once if you have more then one union always seam to happen at the time you do inherit
It's not always the case. I had many cases when I would inherit some countries, but not the others, even though the tooltip was promising inheritance. I am still not sure what exactly determines the result.

I think it's doable, especially if you play on very easy. The limiting factor in my old record was how quickly I could get sieges done and how quickly I could recover stability. Both would be easier on very easy. Besides, one could keep save-reloading until getting lucky +1 stab event :)
I have tried it on very easy and indeed I've easily improved on his record - 20 Aug 1400:
Ireland-14000820.jpeg
It provides more questions than answers though - just look at my prestige and legitimacy. I have no idea how to keep prestige and especially legitimacy. I have almost a diplomat to spare (I've spent 4+4 on Ireland and 1+1 on war with Scotland and allies). I wondered if he wasn't doing it as England, but the merchants and manpower seem to point on England. In principle, one could probably save some diplomats by dragging some Irish minors into a war by alliances, but you need to start sieging quickly and then again, how does one recover legitimacy even with diplomats to spare? I also haven't used a slider move, but I am not sure what I could do with it. If I went aristocracy, I could have had an extra diplomat, but it still doesn't offer a good explanation.

Perhaps he has some trick that allows him to optimize other strategies? It's not like he is beating all records left and right. I think all his records came after someone has posted their strategy and then he would improve by seemingly using the same strategy, but more efficiently, perhaps with some secret optimization?

One thing alexti : about optimalization - you don't need to release wales and cornwales, they are not english, you need to lose english provinces, to get irish being dominant over it(thou releasing northumberland is kind of good move).

One thing alexti : about optimalization - you don't need to release wales and cornwales, they are not english, you need to lose english provinces, to get irish being dominant over it(thou releasing northumberland is kind of good move).
I'm releasing them so that Danes and Scots don't waste time taking them over :)

Got it :cool:

Updated:
Most Infamy from Peace Deal: 452, Serbia. Tagaar before | after

Im more curious how he got 3+stab with 2,8k BB from the start seems to be highly modded?

Becuse if mods are allowed i got my personal modd that would beat evry record in 1399 start lmao

I have tried it on very easy and indeed I've easily improved on his record - 20 Aug 1400:
View attachment 79802
It provides more questions than answers though - just look at my prestige and legitimacy. I have no idea how to keep prestige and especially legitimacy. I have almost a diplomat to spare (I've spent 4+4 on Ireland and 1+1 on war with Scotland and allies). I wondered if he wasn't doing it as England, but the merchants and manpower seem to point on England. In principle, one could probably save some diplomats by dragging some Irish minors into a war by alliances, but you need to start sieging quickly and then again, how does one recover legitimacy even with diplomats to spare? I also haven't used a slider move, but I am not sure what I could do with it. If I went aristocracy, I could have had an extra diplomat, but it still doesn't offer a good explanation.

Perhaps he has some trick that allows him to optimize other strategies? It's not like he is beating all records left and right. I think all his records came after someone has posted their strategy and then he would improve by seemingly using the same strategy, but more efficiently, perhaps with some secret optimization?
I'm not saying it was impossible to improve on the records (I know for a fact my HRE record could've used improvement, since I only did a half-assed attempt), I just don't see how he consistently has 100 legitimacy in strategies which require you to nuke your legitimacy, and while I figured it might be something I didn't know about it's somewhat suspicious in combination with people being suspicious at other unrelated things he did. Legitimacy is also a stat which is notably easy for a cheater to overlook when faking something since it isn't directly involved in any of the strategies, merely a rather inconspicuous consequence of them.