• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Still, I missed the Bospherus toll, fur prices were a joke because of my quality - quantity slider and I'm a good way from having converted all provinces.
I also think I could have hit another tech level, If had played it a bit wiser. Moving my capital twice with a BB > 1000 was a bit of a challenge, even though I started with a great man event. Each stab hit took slightly less than 3 years to improve.
So there is definitely room for improvement

I've got a rules question comagoosie. Would it be within the rules to use historical rulers with a nation who would die close to game start, survive with that nation, then post a screen of a ruler who lived 400 years? I think that would fall under "exploiting bugs".

I guess you could consider this a way to make sure noone can beat my score. ;)

I've got a rules question comagoosie. Would it be within the rules to use historical rulers with a nation who would die close to game start, survive with that nation, then post a screen of a ruler who lived 400 years? I think that would fall under "exploiting bugs".

I guess you could consider this a way to make sure noone can beat my score. ;)
Just for you :D

Hey, I have a couple of records:
Longest War:
warstats0.jpg

And here's one that isn't really a record, but it brought up a question for me; some of these records seem/are unbeatable. This is for "Least percentage difference in war" it could be considered better because the numbers are higher but still the same! :p
I'm not trying to be petty, I'm just suggesting that this could be considered better (incase someone comes up with exactly 13533 on each side, because that would be something! :))
warstats2.jpg

Hey, I have a couple of records:
Longest War:

That is one long war.

I'm not trying to be petty, I'm just suggesting that this could be considered better (incase someone comes up with exactly 13533 on each side, because that would be something! :))

I would take your side in this one. Until someone with more (but equal) casualties comes along.

And here's one that isn't really a record, but it brought up a question for me; some of these records seem/are unbeatable. This is for "Least percentage difference in war" it could be considered better because the numbers are higher but still the same! :p
In fact when I wrote the generator I thought it was impossible (or highly improbable) that two sides would experience the same amount of casualties > 0. But I suppose when you put 100k players with 20 saves and an average of around 500 wars in each, you arrive at 1,000,000,000 wars, which maybe one or two of them have to have the same amount of casaulties :D

Got some records, IN 3.2b, all settings normal:
  • Fastest WC: 3 July, 1614
  • Fastest World Conversion: 19 October, 1684 (the ledger didn't want to update so the in-game date is later, the latest conversion is still visible though)
  • Best Explorer: 6/6/6

Got some records, IN 3.2b, all settings normal:

[*]Fastest WC: 3 July, 1614
[*]Fastest World Conversion: 19 October, 1684 (the ledger didn't want to update so the in-game date is later, the latest conversion is still visible though)

:eek::eek::eek:o More records to beat unddu. Those are two more I never thought would fall. Good job.

[*]Best Explorer: 6/6/6

:eek: It is the devil!

You're surprised that someone beats a WC done as Mantua in speed? :p

Could probably achieve it super-fast starting as Castille or France - even easier if you do it on very easy.

I'm not the best player ever, so I never thought the WC record would be broken.

even easier if you do it on very easy.

That wouldn't count. You have to do it on hard if you beat the record by a little bit, and normal if you beat it by decades.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if someone beat these two. France in the beginning is amazingly powerful, you can quickly weaken Castille by guaranteeing Granada, etc. I also didn't really start converting until I bumped into Lithuania/Balkans, so those early missionaries were wasted, I also didn't grab Mecca/Judea until I almost had direct land connection. All in all, it can be easily (especially as someone so powerful) beat.

Just for the detail. The game unddu listed for the hall of fame was a Venice -> Italy game and not Mantua. Venice is a strong regional power at the beginning with good income, manpower national decision and missions. France is strong, but the two setups are not incomparable.

Just for the detail. The game unddu listed for the hall of fame was a Venice -> Italy game and not Mantua. Venice is a strong regional power at the beginning with good income, manpower national decision and missions. France is strong, but the two setups are not incomparable.

Um... yes they are.... In 1399 Venice can hardly beat Milan, whereas France can pretty much immediatly get into bb wars and conquer everyting at will... Sure Venice is much stronger than Mantua but they are still only a medium power compared to the super power that is France.

I never noticed that. I had thought those records were from that AAR you linked to.

More Records!

Hey, I got some improvements ;)
lengthrecord.png

The longer wars are somekind of bug, shows up in all of my savegames that start at 1399 (they are all wars that apparently started in 1399)

leastdifference.png

Coincidentally the previous is also equal losses (but lower than the record), I also have another save with both sides 1000 casualties (both overruns so not very random), and one with 25899vs25813 casualties.