• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
qoou had 60 per year
actualy more but 60 is max

Yeah, I kind of wasted a lot of magis early game on production buildings since I didn't have any more provs to build government buildings in >_>.

Might have had more otherwise. Well, I will see what happens in my game.

Does that slider move give you that last core you need?

No, got that core via a mission. As the starting ruler is only 5/5/5, I don't think there's another way to get it quickly. The slider gave me the last point of stability, Delhi takes like 1.5 year/stability point even without expanding so that was a major bottleneck for me.

The stability was why my first tries failed spectacularly, I'm not sure I even managed to get above zero from all the negative events before having the cores. Stop looking at the bloody sky!

Not completely impossible. You could get out of Nomadic by forming Persia, as it'll make you into a theocracy. The problem is that there doesn't seem to be any quick way to become a monarchy thereafter, as theocracy->desp. monarchy isn't allowed. Persia unfortunately is specified as a country that cannot become Mughals, so this might be completely moot.

BTW, I think that hardest part in the Mughals is the military 6 ruler. I think I had the tech as Chagatai in time, but never got the ruler until Muscowy was a tributary. My 2nd ruler had MIL 5 and lived long enough to core like 10 of the provinces he conquered...
Mongol Khanate starts with a qualified heir, so it's just a matter of enacting hunting ban :)

Fastest Mughals, improving it with over a decade to March 27, 1411
Mughals27-03-1411.JPG

My country is in complete shambles though, went exclusively for the record.

How did you tech fast enough?

I collapsed into an OPM to cut costs. I'd rather not give the details away though, but could PM comagoose if needed to prove legitimacy. I actually used roughly the same strategy since (with minor adjustments), pressing the time further down to 27 July, 1408.
Mughals16-07-1408.JPG
EU3 Chronicles, unpatched.

Last edited:
which country do you use for that Mughal one? chatagai?
Not sure what alexti used, but Chagatai makes sense.
At first I though collapsing the Jalayirids into a horde might work, but that won't put them in the nomad tech group - which is the requirement for that version. Had it been about government instead, I'd say they were the best bet by far as they start with level 5 techs and can ferry troups to India right away. They also have a good enough leader at the start and are Mongol cultured.

I did the non-nomad version with Delhi and culture-shifting. My version of the decision had some pretty tough parts though, compared to what the wiki describes, it also required MIL6 leader and cores on all the mentioned provinces (not just Delhi). Could probably be done much quicker without that as selling provinces becomes viable to help with the culture shift.