• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reformation is a random event, so if it worths a record, then it would set precedent for all kind of records related to random events. Prussia formation is a reasonable record (even though it's not a very interesting one since it's degenerate). Of course, there's a question if AI records are allowed.

I was wondering if anyone knows what record monthly/yearly income is in 5.1? Thinking of trying to beat it. I know amount of ships isn't very high.

Highest Base Tax record (aka alttab-and-check-back-every-few-minutes-to-move-the-policy-slider record)

C3b1MHy.jpg

Also I don't know if you want to make a record out of this, but i managed to get an extremely high yearly cultural tradition rate

I2yTDU0.jpg

The problem with most yearly cultural tradition is that you can get +1 for every fine arts academy you have.

How do you increase the base tax of a province?

Does cultural tradition increase depend on your army/navy tradition?

Its increased via random events, or by decentralizing which has a 33% chance of increasing base tax by 2. And no to the 2nd question.

The problem with most yearly cultural tradition is that you can get +1 for every fine arts academy you have.

I forgot about this, probably shouldn't go with a cultural tradition record then.

Crafted, is your only territory Ulm itself? :huh:
You made all those ducats by sheer trading dominance?

Yeah, its incredibly easy to get a good income simply due to trading as an OPM. I actually wasn't anywhere near the max income I could have been earning because Ulm doesn't have great sliders for trading, and I couldn't change them since I was focusing on centralization/decentralization.

27.7? It is a record for now, but a very big country could have it better, with all fine arts academies...

EDIT: What is fun : no one can annex ulm, because their annexation cost is too high. Propably even with reconquest casus belli.

armysize.jpg

62,226K. Before I started the mass recruitment at the end I was planning on recruiting until the end date, but having so many regiments made the game run far slower than I ever imagined and I gave up.

I was also going to suggest a new record for sphere size, but unfortunately it tops out at a sphere of 50 since the next sphere costs 102 prestige to make.
Sphere.jpg

Sphere102.jpg

I'm on the fence for fastest yearly cultural tradition, as that would insinuate records for land and naval. Is anyone for or against this?

It is rather Biggest cultural tradition increase... but whatever

France's population in 1820 was just 30 million people, 62 million soldiers is insane.
That was like half of Europe's population back then.

His FL is 4 milion so whatever.

And propably it is world conquest.

EDIT: In the background you can see that he owns england. I wonder what are the grain prices...

62 milion men army. I wonder if it is bigger that whole world armies now...

This statement appears to be true from what i checked

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_size_of_armed_forces

Seeing that USA got only over 1,4 milion men army...

Last edited: