• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How do you culture shift to Irish, you'd still have way more English provinces...

You sold all your english ones?
Released all vassals (hence 0 infamy) and sold to all of them + scotland, hence the 1402 formation (ireland was annexed in mid 1400 iirc). Had to wait for diplomats.

Notice how my capital is in Meath, my stability is at -3, my manpower is over 20k, and I was careful not to show the mainland.

0 infamy and 21k manpower? I have to call bull on that one The only possible explanation I can think of for the lack of infamy is "claims on our rivals" but no Irish minor starts with the diplomatic skill needed to trigger that event as far as I recall/you luckilly inherited all Irish minors and England, neither of which you said were involved.

Please throw it in my face.

Edit: Spies are a thought, but they take 18+ months to defect. Not to mention the other Irish wouldn't defect to you unless conquered and conquerers of Ireland could easilly smash some rebels.
Its always fun to see accusations like this.... Its totally unreasonable to assume that IF pewt was cheating he would "fuck up" so bad that its actually noticeable, no method of cheating I know of would create manpower out of nothing.
However, I do disagree that its not possible to do it much earlier, in theory it should be doable in mid 1401 with perfect luck (playing as irish minor, annexing all the other irish minors in 1400 and england collapsing in mid 1400). Anyway, it seems like Pewt allready revealed the solution :( Quite Sad, I thought about posting "culture shift as england" as my first guess when he posted it but was too tired to do so.. meh.

Hey all. Just leaving this post to say I'm watching this thread, but I haven't updated the records, as I'm pretty swamped at the moment. I'll update soon and let everyone know with an "Updated" post :)

Beat the record of the biggest dinasty again: 20 with myself
2012083100003.jpg

Does that Ukraine have much more land off-screen?

That's still quite impressive, at least to me. I'm guessing it was a Lithuanian implosion?

It was released in a Lithuanian-Austrian war and, using the alliance with Austria, it conquered Lithuania and Hungary.