+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 6 31 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2060

Thread: EU3 Hall of Fame

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by sprites View Post
    But trade league goevrnment sucks , and you will lose a ton of magistrates by doing so.
    Well, i agree. But it prevent cot's from spawning...

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Both governments have their good and bad sides..
    I used to be a communist, then I took a redistribution of wealth to my bank account. -Seek75

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2

Any records broken here?

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddenbawker View Post
    Any records broken here?
    I did a quick scan and I couldn't find anything, but you're responsible identifying any relevant records broken.
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Is there any record for most inherits at the same time? I just inherited 11 countries lol.

Any record for most provinces gained under the rule of one ruler? I'm at 48.

Quote Originally Posted by Notlupus View Post
    Any record for most provinces gained under the rule of one ruler? I'm at 48.
    A WC involves taking over 2000 provinces over a 400-year timespan, or about 5 provinces/year. Since you can have rulers that last 50-60 years, you can easily have a case where you get several hundred provinces during one person's reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Kumquat View Post
    A WC involves taking over 2000 provinces over a 400-year timespan, or about 5 provinces/year. Since you can have rulers that last 50-60 years, you can easily have a case where you get several hundred provinces during one person's reign.
    Right.. Well I've got some more practising to do then!

Had a few minutes to kill and I haven't set a record in a while, Didn't feel like doing one of the die-rolley country formations which require lucky inheritance or claims or border disputes, so...

Don't think this is doable much faster, although I could probably cut a month or so if I really wanted. Might do a few more records while I'm at it; haven't decided yet.

Edit: might improve on this one later, but it's a start.

Last edited by Pewt; 29-08-2012 at 22:19.

I beat the record of the Biggest Dynasty (Not counting PU's): 16 with myself.
    Last edited by TheKyle; 29-08-2012 at 22:53.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    Had a few minutes to kill and I haven't set a record in a while, Didn't feel like doing one of the die-rolley country formations which require lucky inheritance or claims or border disputes, so...

Don't think this is doable much faster, although I could probably cut a month or so if I really wanted. Might do a few more records while I'm at it; haven't decided yet.

Edit: might improve on this one later, but it's a start.

How could you have done that in less than three years? Did you have CBs on the other Irish nations?
    "A man does not have himself killed for a half pence a day, or for a petty distinction. You must speak to the soul in order to electrify him."

~Napoleon Bonaparte~

Ship Simulator Extremes

0 infamy and 21k manpower? I have to call bull admit my own ability to think outside the box on that one The only possible explanation I can think of for the lack of infamy is "claims on our rivals" but no Irish minor starts with the diplomatic skill needed to trigger that event as far as I recall/you luckilly inherited all Irish minors and England, neither of which you said were involved.

Please throw it in my face.

Edit: Spies are a thought, but they take 18+ months to defect. Not to mention the other Irish wouldn't defect to you unless conquered and conquerers of Ireland could easilly smash some rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    0 infamy and 21k manpower? I have to call bull on that one The only possible explanation I can think of for the lack of infamy is "claims on our rivals" but no Irish minor starts with the diplomatic skill needed to trigger that event as far as I recall/you luckilly inherited all Irish minors and England, neither of which you said were involved.

Please throw it in my face.

Edit: Spies are a thought, but they take 18+ months to defect. Not to mention the other Irish wouldn't defect to you unless conquered and conquerers of Ireland could easilly smash some rebels.
    You guys need to think outside the box. That said, I think I have built up enough reputation on this forum that it's fair to assume that I did it legitimately.

I'd be happy to PM comagoosie my solution as usual, but telling everyone how I did it is no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    You guys need to think outside the box. That said, I think I have built up enough reputation on this forum that it's fair to assume that I did it legitimately.

I'd be happy to PM comagoosie my solution as usual, but telling everyone how I did it is no fun.
    But it is, what do you have to hide? It's just a game and we all enjoy trying out new things and seeing how other people achieved remarkable results. Youre just a gamer not a magician bro!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesRome Gold500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

'event claims on our rivals
    'annex
    'annex
    'annex
    Think you're good at EU3? Try your hand at our Games of the Month: May, 80 Years War, and June, Henry and the Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Notlupus View Post
    But it is, what do you have to hide? It's just a game and we all enjoy trying out new things and seeing how other people achieved remarkable results. Youre just a gamer not a magician bro!
    Because the fun in setting records is working out how creative ways to approach them, not just trying to do what someone else did but 1% faster. That said, I don't see why people find a 1402 Ireland more surprising than a 1407 HRE.

Start as England, conquer Ireland, and culture shift?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Kumquat View Post
    Start as England, conquer Ireland, and culture shift?
    Well that was hard. I was obviously cheating though; only explanation. Or maybe I should be flattered that people consider my records too good to be anything but cheating? I don't really know.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesRome Gold500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

How do you culture shift to Irish, you'd still have way more English provinces...

You sold all your english ones?
    Think you're good at EU3? Try your hand at our Games of the Month: May, 80 Years War, and June, Henry and the Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by yabba View Post
    How do you culture shift to Irish, you'd still have way more English provinces...

You sold all your english ones?
    Released all vassals (hence 0 infamy) and sold to all of them + scotland, hence the 1402 formation (ireland was annexed in mid 1400 iirc). Had to wait for diplomats.

Notice how my capital is in Meath, my stability is at -3, my manpower is over 20k, and I was careful not to show the mainland.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 6 31 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 81 ... LastLast