• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's 4.8 million casualties combined. 3.2M is the difference, which would also be a new record.

There's no doubt my modifications influenced the result, but I think something similar like this could've happened in vanilla.
Oh, yeah of course, 4.8 million and not 3.2 million. I'm not at my sharpest at 6AM :eek:o
I never said it didn't.

I'm not here demanding my name is put on this list or anything, I'm perfectly fine with it if it isn't considered valid. I just thought it would be interesting either way.
I'm quite impressed with what you posted, more than doubling the current record. A record that I thought would never be broken.

Depending on what you and others think, I'm flexible, but at the moment I'm leaning towards listing your record alongside the current one

Let me think it over.

I reckon it should be listed with a qualification, and leave the existing record as well.

that would just be a mather of looking up a Russia in multiplayer with a few mils of manpower thanks to CC spam

Humm... i got a plan :
Play russia in sp
Build only manpower buildings(unless all are builded up at the moment, and you can't build anything else while being max with magistrates) in provinces, and take everything that increase manpower, and magistrates
At some moment go over infamy limit, and see if you can kill all those rabble, while conquering the world.

Wat you think?

no, the level 6 military building :)

D'oh! That one..Hehe

No, the level 6 land builidng. It gives you around 10k manpower per province.

Humm... i got a plan :
Play russia in sp
Build only manpower buildings(unless all are builded up at the moment, and you can't build anything else while being max with magistrates) in provinces, and take everything that increase manpower, and magistrates
At some moment go over infamy limit, and see if you can kill all those rabble, while conquering the world.

Wat you think?

Did something likewise, however, I'm not completely done yet. Did it with as England->France->HRE. Achieved 11429K Manpower