+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5 30 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2060

Thread: EU3 Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by preordain16 View Post
    Like I said, I played miscmods and added an event myself that gives the AI permanent +3 stab, 100 legitimacy, and 0 inflation. I also disabled the release nation peace offer for everyone so provinces only shifted between nations that already existed.
    Yeah, that in no way could give the AI insane bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by uat2d View Post
    Yeah, that in no way could give the AI insane bonuses.
    I never said it didn't.

I'm not here demanding my name is put on this list or anything, I'm perfectly fine with it if it isn't considered valid. I just thought it would be interesting either way.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    It's 4.8 million casualties combined. 3.2M is the difference, which would also be a new record.

There's no doubt my modifications influenced the result, but I think something similar like this could've happened in vanilla.
    Oh, yeah of course, 4.8 million and not 3.2 million. I'm not at my sharpest at 6AM
    I never said it didn't.

I'm not here demanding my name is put on this list or anything, I'm perfectly fine with it if it isn't considered valid. I just thought it would be interesting either way.
    I'm quite impressed with what you posted, more than doubling the current record. A record that I thought would never be broken.

Depending on what you and others think, I'm flexible, but at the moment I'm leaning towards listing your record alongside the current one

Let me think it over.
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I reckon it should be listed with a qualification, and leave the existing record as well.
    A Blessing and a Curse: EUIV Narrative AAR! In Progress
    Downfall: A Byzantine Narrative AAR. See the fall of the mightiest empire the world has ever seen. On Hold 3rd Place OVERALL EU3 (Highest Narrative) AARland Choice Awards Q3 2012!
    The Grey Eminence: A British Narrative/History AAR. Witness the rise of Great Britain to world power! COMPLETE! WINNER EU - Narrative for AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 Q1!
    The Eternal Exile: Nation Hopping AAR with a mix of narrative and game-play. On Hold. | WINNER EU - Narrative for AARland Choice AwAARds 2011 Q1!

Winner: AAR Showcase 29/11/2011 | Winner: Character Writer of the Week 19/1/2012 | Winner: Fan of the Week 20/9/2010 and 20/8/2012 | I was Character Writer of the Week 13/12/2010

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

I think it can take the current place in the list.

By the way. What about a record for the highest total manpower? (In the whole country)
    I used to be a communist, then I took a redistribution of wealth to my bank account. -Seek75

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Pompan View Post
    I think it can take the current place in the list.

By the way. What about a record for the highest total manpower? (In the whole country)
    that would just be a mather of looking up a Russia in multiplayer with a few mils of manpower thanks to CC spam

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Updated:

Most Losses in Single war: 2,361,329. Swiss Purge of French Heresy . Falahk vs phantomdentist
    4,764,428. Dutch-Austrian Imperialist War. preordain16 (modded game)

I wish there was a way to align the records.
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Falahk View Post
    that would just be a mather of looking up a Russia in multiplayer with a few mils of manpower thanks to CC spam
    What does CC mean? :/
    I used to be a communist, then I took a redistribution of wealth to my bank account. -Seek75

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

What does CC mean? :/
    Conscription centre

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    Conscription centre
    Aha.. The NI. Thanks

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Aha.. The NI. Thanks
    no, the level 6 military building

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Aha.. The NI. Thanks
    No, the level 6 land builidng. It gives you around 10k manpower per province.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Falahk View Post
    Humm... i got a plan :
    Play russia in sp
    Build only manpower buildings(unless all are builded up at the moment, and you can't build anything else while being max with magistrates) in provinces, and take everything that increase manpower, and magistrates
    At some moment go over infamy limit, and see if you can kill all those rabble, while conquering the world.

Wat you think?

Quote Originally Posted by vasziljevics View Post
    no, the level 6 military building
    D'oh! That one..Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    No, the level 6 land builidng. It gives you around 10k manpower per province.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Humm... i got a plan :
    Play russia in sp
    Build only manpower buildings(unless all are builded up at the moment, and you can't build anything else while being max with magistrates) in provinces, and take everything that increase manpower, and magistrates
    At some moment go over infamy limit, and see if you can kill all those rabble, while conquering the world.

Wat you think?
    Did something likewise, however, I'm not completely done yet. Did it with as England->France->HRE. Achieved 11429K Manpower

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

D'oh! That one..Hehe

Did something likewise, however, I'm not completely done yet. Did it with as England->France->HRE. Achieved 11429K Manpower
    Well you can also become trade league, to make sure there will be only 1 COT in the world...

Well you can also become trade league, to make sure there will be only 1 COT in the world...
    Does that really work? I a CoT popped up for me several times in Sibera, where I was alone. and had only 1 COT.

Does that really work? I a CoT popped up for me several times in Sibera, where I was alone. and had only 1 COT.
    Huh, were you a trade league?

Huh, were you a trade league?
    No, I had a monarchy

No, I had a monarchy
    Well this is why. If you are trade league, no new cot's will spawn in it.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

But trade league goevrnment sucks , and you will lose a ton of magistrates by doing so.
    no more unfinished IN AAR's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5 30 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 80 ... LastLast