+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4 29 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2060

Thread: EU3 Hall of Fame

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Acguy View Post
    Would fastest double inheritance be a valid category?

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/a...ow/EU3_235.jpg
    At this point, I'm leaning towards no because then that will leave the possibility for a lot of inheritance records. I think having just the fastest inheritance record is fine as inheritance is common enough in the game for most playeres to experience. Once you get start getting multiple inheritances, it seems to become more of a strange screenshot than a record.

Saying that and thinking it over, I suppose I wouldn't mind the record that has the most inheritances at a single time. However, I would at least like to start the record at three.

Updated:
    Largest War Exhaustion From Single Battle: 52.04. Battle of Khurasan knul
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by comagoosie View Post
    Wars:
    Most Losses in Single war: 2,227,396, 2nd Prussian-British War. Cwuelty vs Aieth
    I would like to claim this record, with the combatants being myself (Falahk) playing as the Swiss, and phantomdentist playing France, its possible it will get even more bloody since the war is not over yet and will probably carry on into the next session for a while

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Swiss purge of french heresy XD...

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Falahk View Post
    I would like to claim this record, with the combatants being myself (Falahk) playing as the Swiss, and phantomdentist playing France, its possible it will get even more bloody since the war is not over yet and will probably carry on into the next session for a while
    Largest difference in war losses: 796,052, 11th war of German Aggression. GaiusC

Current record: 796 052
    Yours: 298 297

Since what you posted is smaller than the current record, I assume a misunderstanding, or am I missing something?

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The Exiled

he referred most total losses, not difference, his is over 2.3million while current is 2.2 mill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkavah View Post
    he referred most total losses, not difference, his is over 2.3million while current is 2.2 mill
    I knew I missed something! And Falahk even posted what record he had beaten... ahh

Updated:
    Most Losses in Single war: 2,361,329. Swiss Purge of French Heresy . Falahk vs phantomdentist

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    No cheating, it happens when you play with historical advisors on "ON", I actually got the "conquer africa as a sub saharan power"-achievement with that option, so its no cheating at all. But since they are immortal they dont belong into the hall of fame.
    In this case I'd like to vote for the removal of the Longest Living Advisor achievement since it can too easily be achieved.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Actualy it is not so with hisorical advisors on... you can just have advisor so long in the advisors pool, so his age will grow in thousands, as long as he does not become some country advisors. Anyway if you are the only country in your tech group(like you are ottoman tech group, and annexed all ottoman tech group countries), this is easily achievable - for this you just wait until end of game and stick to ottoman tech group, and at the last day you hire oldest unhired advisor. Not sure if this work thou, as i am not sure if advisors for ottomans are not shared with eastern tech group, or muslim, but anyway this is it...

East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the Stars

How about most prov. gained by ruler x.
    I AM A WARMONGER, I DO WC's 137+
    "Whenever you do anything, Act as if all the world were watching" (THOMAS JEFFERSON)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonizer View Post
    How about most prov. gained by ruler x.
    Bring a record, and i think we can talk about it. Anyway i think it is quite good record...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Bring a record, and i think we can talk about it. Anyway i think it is quite good record...
    Seconded. It will be interesting to see what the ruler's stats are, as there is that old adage that says rulers with low stats live longer

East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the Stars

Malurous- Children of the Sun post 1398 / 210 prov.
    PrawnStar- current ARR 16 april 1577-1614+/ ? prov.
    I have one trying to get into one photo. 28 years 370 prov.
    I AM A WARMONGER, I DO WC's 137+
    "Whenever you do anything, Act as if all the world were watching" (THOMAS JEFFERSON)

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Just for the sake of correctness on this thread, could you please either add my longest living advisor record to the list or just remove it? It's annoying that people claim I don't have a right to the title because the title itself is easily achieved, yet someone else did get it.
    “The People Who Are Crazy Enough to Think They Can Change the World, Are the Ones Who Do.” - Steve Jobs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonizer View Post
    Malurous- Children of the Sun post 1398 / 210 prov.
    PrawnStar- current ARR 16 april 1577-1614+/ ? prov.
    I have one trying to get into one photo. 28 years 370 prov.
    Decide on one record and then post a screenshot proving it (atm, I'm not sure what the screenshot will be of)

Quote Originally Posted by CompactDisc View Post
    Just for the sake of correctness on this thread, could you please either add my longest living advisor record to the list or just remove it? It's annoying that people claim I don't have a right to the title because the title itself is easily achieved, yet someone else did get it.
    If you achieved your record with historical advisors "off" then I will accept it.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Decide on one record and then post a screenshot proving it (atm, I'm not sure what the screenshot will be of)
    The national history page shows what provinces were lost/gained under each ruler

Did I win anything?

Dao+miscmods on very hard. I modded some things in myself though. An event with an MTTH of 1 month gives the AI +3 stab, 100 legitimacy and 0 inflation. I also made releasing a nation cost 200% warscore minimum so that never happens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Stats.jpg‎
Views:	6
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	59557  
    Last edited by preordain16; 30-07-2012 at 00:00.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by preordain16 View Post
    Did I win anything?

Dao+miscmods on very hard. I modded some things in myself though. An event with an MTTH of 1 month gives the AI +3 stab, 100 legitimacy and 0 inflation. I also made releasing a nation cost 200% warscore minimum so that never happens.
    I'm willing to accept the Most Losses in a Single War (that's the only one I could, let me know if there are more) if you believe that the modifications that you made to the game, in no way, influenced the record.

3.2 million casualties...I can't even imagine.

I'm willing to accept the Most Losses in a Single War (that's the only one I could, let me know if there are more) if you believe that the modifications that you made to the game, in no way, influenced the record.

3.2 million casualties...I can't even imagine.
    It's 4.8 million casualties combined. 3.2M is the difference, which would also be a new record.

There's no doubt my modifications influenced the result, but I think something similar like this could've happened in vanilla.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

What mods did you make in relation to this?
    A Blessing and a Curse: EUIV Narrative AAR! In Progress
    Downfall: A Byzantine Narrative AAR. See the fall of the mightiest empire the world has ever seen. On Hold 3rd Place OVERALL EU3 (Highest Narrative) AARland Choice Awards Q3 2012!
    The Grey Eminence: A British Narrative/History AAR. Witness the rise of Great Britain to world power! COMPLETE! WINNER EU - Narrative for AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 Q1!
    The Eternal Exile: Nation Hopping AAR with a mix of narrative and game-play. On Hold. | WINNER EU - Narrative for AARland Choice AwAARds 2011 Q1!

Winner: AAR Showcase 29/11/2011 | Winner: Character Writer of the Week 19/1/2012 | Winner: Fan of the Week 20/9/2010 and 20/8/2012 | I was Character Writer of the Week 13/12/2010

Quote Originally Posted by Ashantai View Post
    What mods did you make in relation to this?
    Like I said, I played miscmods and added an event myself that gives the AI permanent +3 stab, 100 legitimacy, and 0 inflation. I also disabled the release nation peace offer for everyone so provinces only shifted between nations that already existed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4 29 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 79 ... LastLast