• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Since risen (over the past 15 years) to 881. I'll come back when I've finished the game see how high it is by then.

EDIT: Their infamy has turned to a decline, fallen to 873 so far.

Last edited:
Besides Oirat also Chagatai has high infamy - around 110. Sounds like too much coincidence for a bug to happen twice in the same game for myself only.

Besides Oirat also Chagatai has high infamy - around 110. Sounds like too much coincidence for a bug to happen twice in the same game for myself only.
Well, I know that, but what baffles me is the fact that the Oirat apparently gained 80 Infamy while being a vassal in the middle of nowhere. That means that somehow they needed to have burned a colony in a 80k city. I dont remember any metropoles of that size in eastern kazhakstan tbh. But I am not the guy who maintains the HoF, so its his call and his alone.

I (well, Austria) broke this record:
Fastest AI Inheriting Another: February 24, 1400.

kmxGe.jpg

Using 5.2 beta

I wonder what these advisors will look like, I'm sure they got mushrooms growing on their heads by now:

EUAdvisor.png

No cheating, it happens when you play with historical advisors on "ON", I actually got the "conquer africa as a sub saharan power"-achievement with that option, so its no cheating at all. But since they are immortal they dont belong into the hall of fame.

Fastest tech maxing:

EU3_1.jpg

I was pretty unimpressed that smugglers popped up the day we revolutionized trade technology. I'm not sure what that says...

date was 11/1/1696

EU3_4-1.jpg

hit space on 12/8/1752 (they really need a way to invest tech more than 200 at a time when you want to, 96k took a while).

Gane settings were low aggressive, random lucky nations, 100 years sea spread, 200 years land spread, rest default-my regular settings.

I could have gotten trade 72 in 1681 but since my goal was "into space" I switched over to production for ~20 years to let the ahead of time penalty drop to ensure I didn't screw things up by throwing away too much on ahead of time for level 72.

Key factors: trade 6 spam in an empire relatively good sized (68 provinces) gave me trade efficiency ~250, full monopolies in 18-21 CoTs (decreased as foes started gaining ground near the end), liberal use of Liberte, egalite, fraternite decision, vassalized the HRE plus a few others so minimal war expenses even in the few wars I got into. I think the biggest thing was getting early access to the Asian markets so I spent years virtually unopposed in some of the wealthiest CoTs in the world. I think I took Khmer out in the 1530s but it might have been a little bit later than that. At my peak my income was pretty close to 1000/province per year (~66k income).