• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fastest formation of Russia (Muscowy)

I was trying to get it done by 1411 but I missed by one day.
This was the second attempt and went better than the first - also no rebel abuse, all wars had CBs, the high infamy is due to encircling Novgorod in the first war so I can grab it + get core in the second one.

End of the subjugation war with Russia:
prerussia.jpg

Formation of Russia:
russiau.jpg

Proof that its genuine (Just in case people don't believe me):
proofkp.jpg

Good luck, I'm pretty sure with luck and timing you could get it done a few months earlier. This was actually my first attempt at a Russian unification so I could probably have shaved a bit off if I had had more idea what I was aiming for. The real challenge would be to manage it in less than ten years, that would be truly impressive.

I was trying to get it done by 1411 but I missed by one day.
This was the second attempt and went better than the first - also no rebel abuse, all wars had CBs, the high infamy is due to encircling Novgorod in the first war so I can grab it + get core in the second one.

End of the subjugation war with Russia:
[image here]

Formation of Russia:
[image here]

Proof that its genuine (Just in case people don't believe me):
[image here]

ohnoesuq.jpg

I will beat you. I must beat you!!!

I'm kind of wondering how many who added stuff here have reloaded in their games etc. (Not counting reloads after game crashes etc ofc)

Updated:
Fastest Russian Unification: April 23, 1408 as Muscovy. Iwanow

You guys are crazy :D

Could done it faster if not the following facts:
Scandinavians dowed TO, so i had to help them.
My danish invasion troops got trapped by novgorodian ships.
I lost time by not dowing novgorod instantly when i got smolensk. Anyway i done it without CB.

Did you break truces, Iwanow?

Only 1 time, when i got novgorod to vassalize, and take their capital.

EDIT:
Also i got new better plan now :
Ally TO, and tver on d1. Dow novgorod on D3 if TO is likely to join.
Dow yaroslavl for core after it immediately, don't call allies.
Annex yaroslavl asap.
Make sure that TO take neva, ingria and kholm, any additional provinces they take are good for you, you take as much of rest as possible. Then you immediately dow them when you got mission to vassalize novgorod.
Take care rest of the missions, and try to get mission on smolensk, a core.
Not sure how will it work thou, still it is to work out.

Last edited: