• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wait - so there is no pop. limit? It's just display limit?
Yeah, it looks like so.
Ah, I think there may be some confusion here. There is a population limit and it is the same as the display limit (999,999).

In the table you see that the Confucian Chihans are the most populous culture in WUU with population of 13,309,786 spread across 22 provinces! In the pie chart, I listed the total population of Japan across several provinces (I think it's around 26 provinces). The total population of 8,047,001 is not the population of a single province, rather the entire Japan nation.

I have a question, and a candidate for amazing battles. The question: I have an AI war going on that I suspect may be the longest one ever eventually. However, that will be after the default end date (1820). If I change the end date, and nothing else, will I still be eligible for the record?

And the battle:
2012-02-20_00004.jpg
I was Germany.

I came back here because I heard 5.2 was on its way.

- Income should no longer wrap around.

:D. Time to figure out a way to break it again. My last game I got only 10 million income because I messed up; had I used the same strategy as in my first high-income game, I should've come out with 13-14 million. Still not enough, but there's always more things to abuse.

Edit:
- Trade & Production efficiency can no longer be more than 200%.
- Trade Income modifier can no longer be more than 200%.

Well. Huh.

Updated:
Phyrric victory for the Persians, losing 17,439 men while the Germans lose 0. Battle of Giresun. Leonoob

Is there a "Fastest French Disappearance record?" Here's my candidate. Grand Campaign. Played on 5.1, no mods.
Definitely impressive. I guess I'm not exactly sure what you are defining the record as, as I still see some french vassals. Or has the French culture been wiped out, which would be very impressive!

I came back here because I heard 5.2 was on its way.
What!? You are the first to inform me :eek:

Definitely impressive. I guess I'm not exactly sure what you are defining the record as, as I still see some french vassals. Or has the French culture been wiped out, which would be very impressive!

Well, just the de facto non-existence of any French provinces or the French nation itself at a relatively early stage.

Even though some of their flags still resemble the French one and their culture is still mostly French,the former and/or possible French vassals such as Orleannaise, Bourbonnais, Normandy or Dauphiné (province of Lyonnais) are either fully independent nations here, or in some cases, vassals of Burgundy.

Last edited:
Well, just the de facto non-existence of any French provinces or the French nation itself at a relatively early stage.

Even though some of their flags still resemble the French one and their culture is still mostly French,the former and/or possible French vassals such as Orleannaise, Bourbonnais, Normandy or Dauphiné (province of Lyonnais) are either fully independent nations here, or in some cases, vassals of Burgundy.
I see, now. This is a hard decision, but I'm leaning against adding in your record. It is surely a strange screenshot, but I don't believe it warrants its own record.

Well comagoosie, you should add this hall of fame to your signature...
Done :p

Updated:
Fastest AI Inheriting Another: February 24, 1400. homy_dog34

I've found another province with 7 cores on it: Siena in my Brandenburg game. I don't have access to the screenshot now, but I'll post it as soon as I do.