• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just for clarification: This was not done in an actual MP-Game but rather in a Game with MP-Settings, i.e. Speed 3 all the time and no pausing. I played around 6 openings (until Trade 7) with Castille to get a feel for the first wars.

I claim the record of most achievementpoints rewarded in a single game. Within a single game with cherokee I managed to get the following achievements completed.

1. cortez&pizarro 10p
  2. on every continent 15p
  3. Traditional player 15p
  4. East&west 15p
  5. This navy can take it all 15p
  6. My armies are invincible 15p
  7. Can he be trusted 20p
  8. No trail of tears 90p

Giving a grand total of 195 achievementpoints in a single game

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030922376/screenshots/?tab=public&showdate=1&filter=app_25800

I couldnt add that many screenshots so i had to link directly to my steamaccount where you can see them all instead.

So...To gain such record, you need to get new copy of game if you want to beat this record... I find it quite bad for record, also most achievments are quite easy. Whatever i am not here to judge if your record is valid or not.

Actualy i just think it is not so good thing to pass it. I mean - it would be a record only new/unregistrated DW player would be able to beat. And i think it is not the point of records here. Also Achievments are rewards themselves. Anyway, i think point of records here is to show how good in game you are, and that some things are doable, even if hard to do, but to still give some house for improvement, so other can give their records. Maybe it is something i would call a good job, but anyway it is not something that should be appointed here. But it is mine opinion. Whatever you could get more, if you would conquer the world.

So...To gain such record, you need to get new copy of game if you want to beat this record... I find it quite bad for record, also most achievments are quite easy. Whatever i am not here to judge if your record is valid or not.

Actualy i just think it is not so good thing to pass it. I mean - it would be a record only new/unregistrated DW player would be able to beat. And i think it is not the point of records here. Also Achievments are rewards themselves. Anyway, i think point of records here is to show how good in game you are, and that some things are doable, even if hard to do, but to still give some house for improvement, so other can give their records. Maybe it is something i would call a good job, but anyway it is not something that should be appointed here. But it is mine opinion. Whatever you could get more, if you would conquer the world.
Meh, this thread is just for fun, and plenty of records here have nothing to do with skill (like fastest spain & netherlands & japan (etc) formation, which is entirely luck-based).

A new almost ramdon record, province with most cores:

EU3_10.jpg

Maybe there in the beginning of the game one with more cores, but not that I'm aware.
If France gets its core I'll update.

stab.jpg

That stab is pretty easy to beat. That was just a province from a random save in a recent MP game, if I was actually trying to get bad stab I could probably make it go higher.

Well to maximize it, you should :
Not build temple
Increase infamy
Decrease prestige
decrease legitimacy (to 0)
Have religious turmoil modifier (to increase intolerance)
Take as many decisions to increase stab cost as possible
Have western influences.
Maximize war exhaustion
Be max innovate + Max free subject.

Anyway it is easier to have negative stabcost, than excesivly high stabcost.

Wish I had taken a screenshot, because I believe this would have made it to the largest battles wall. Had a war with both the Golden Horde and Persia (I was Brandenburg) to remove them from the Moldavian area of Europe. At it's largest amount, there were 150k of troops on their side, 70k of troops on mine all crammed into Cherson.