+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 103 FirstFirst ... 21 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 71 96 ... LastLast

Thread: EU3 Hall of Fame

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Pretty good for multiplayer. I mean it is much tougher to do such things in multi, like for instance there is no pause.

200k clubEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

?
    You can pause in MP.After 30s other players can even unpause for you.Now if some GM consider it abuse and ban it in houserules is another subject.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

I think there could be a rule like : only 5 pauses per player, plus another five in pvp wars, but all pauses only for peace deals or so... anyway for now in most mp games there are no pausing rule...

200k clubEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Yeah pausing gets crazy sometimes, especially with an impatient/distracted host since he can unpause before the 30s

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Just for clarification: This was not done in an actual MP-Game but rather in a Game with MP-Settings, i.e. Speed 3 all the time and no pausing. I played around 6 openings (until Trade 7) with Castille to get a feel for the first wars.

huh... yeah this change few things... anyway good job.

I claim the record of most achievementpoints rewarded in a single game. Within a single game with cherokee I managed to get the following achievements completed.
    1. cortez&pizarro 10p
    2. on every continent 15p
    3. Traditional player 15p
    4. East&west 15p
    5. This navy can take it all 15p
    6. My armies are invincible 15p
    7. Can he be trusted 20p
    8. No trail of tears 90p

Giving a grand total of 195 achievementpoints in a single game

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...lter=app_25800

I couldnt add that many screenshots so i had to link directly to my steamaccount where you can see them all instead.

So...To gain such record, you need to get new copy of game if you want to beat this record... I find it quite bad for record, also most achievments are quite easy. Whatever i am not here to judge if your record is valid or not.

Actualy i just think it is not so good thing to pass it. I mean - it would be a record only new/unregistrated DW player would be able to beat. And i think it is not the point of records here. Also Achievments are rewards themselves. Anyway, i think point of records here is to show how good in game you are, and that some things are doable, even if hard to do, but to still give some house for improvement, so other can give their records. Maybe it is something i would call a good job, but anyway it is not something that should be appointed here. But it is mine opinion. Whatever you could get more, if you would conquer the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    So...To gain such record, you need to get new copy of game if you want to beat this record... I find it quite bad for record, also most achievments are quite easy. Whatever i am not here to judge if your record is valid or not.

Actualy i just think it is not so good thing to pass it. I mean - it would be a record only new/unregistrated DW player would be able to beat. And i think it is not the point of records here. Also Achievments are rewards themselves. Anyway, i think point of records here is to show how good in game you are, and that some things are doable, even if hard to do, but to still give some house for improvement, so other can give their records. Maybe it is something i would call a good job, but anyway it is not something that should be appointed here. But it is mine opinion. Whatever you could get more, if you would conquer the world.
    Meh, this thread is just for fun, and plenty of records here have nothing to do with skill (like fastest spain & netherlands & japan (etc) formation, which is entirely luck-based).

Huh ok ;P But i can have my own opinion .

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlagueSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

A new almost ramdon record, province with most cores:

Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_10.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	627.7 KB
ID:	47182

Maybe there in the beginning of the game one with more cores, but not that I'm aware.
    If France gets its core I'll update.

Biggest Dynasty (de BAR)

8 Characters - i don't count PU's

Professional Kangaroo Boxer The-King's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

We should have a DW-only WC, and see who can do it the fastest. The current WC was done in a different expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by The-King View Post
    We should have a DW-only WC, and see who can do it the fastest. The current WC was done in a different expansion.
    Well, then do it if you want king... Try timurids, best for fast WC...

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Highest stability cost in a province. How about this as a record?

Earliest inheritance for AI?
    21 April 1400
    I used to be a communist, then I took a redistribution of wealth to my bank account. -Seek75

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

That stab is pretty easy to beat. That was just a province from a random save in a recent MP game, if I was actually trying to get bad stab I could probably make it go higher.

Well to maximize it, you should :
    Not build temple
    Increase infamy
    Decrease prestige
    decrease legitimacy (to 0)
    Have religious turmoil modifier (to increase intolerance)
    Take as many decisions to increase stab cost as possible
    Have western influences.
    Maximize war exhaustion
    Be max innovate + Max free subject.

Anyway it is easier to have negative stabcost, than excesivly high stabcost.

Wish I had taken a screenshot, because I believe this would have made it to the largest battles wall. Had a war with both the Golden Horde and Persia (I was Brandenburg) to remove them from the Moldavian area of Europe. At it's largest amount, there were 150k of troops on their side, 70k of troops on mine all crammed into Cherson.
    I've got Georgia on my mind - A CK2 AAR on the far reaches of Christendom...and who worships Ray Charles

A Sainmhíniú lann dar dáta Creidhne (The Vengeful Blade of Creidhne), an Irish AAR - A man with a mission, and a really big blade to do it with.

Actualy there were much bigger battles, and more to say, even i got bigger one.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Well, then do it if you want king... Try timurids, best for fast WC...
    Either timurids or GH , but that is really annoying to do
    no more unfinished IN AAR's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 103 FirstFirst ... 21 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 71 96 ... LastLast