• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Open the ledger, and go to a breakdown of income. Rank by highest, and just add all numbers :)

Multiplying a single monthly income might distort trade income as that may or may not be stable. But even so it's an enormous achievement in itself. Congrats and hope to see even more of you,

Andy

Edit: Perhaps the most important question: What on earth motivates someone to continue a campaign that is so clearly won and over? :eek:

Open the ledger, and go to a breakdown of income. Rank by highest, and just add all numbers :)

Multiplying a single monthly income might distort trade income as that may or may not be stable. But even so it's an enormous achievement in itself. Congrats and hope to see even more of you,

Andy

The ledger and income/research screen break around 2.5 million income, so no help from there. And actually, you're right, I forgot that Huron had enough trade tech to send merchants; I could've netted a bit more income by kicking them out of my 6/13 monopolies.

Edit: Perhaps the most important question: What on earth motivates someone to continue a campaign that is so clearly won and over? :eek:

I saw a record. Naturally my first reaction was to go break it.

The ledger and income/research screen break around 2.5 million income, so no help from there. And actually, you're right, I forgot that Huron had enough trade tech to send merchants; I could've netted a bit more income by kicking them out of my 6/13 monopolies.

I saw a record. Naturally my first reaction was to go break it.

Try to brake, biggest AI army record then ;). And biggest AI income.

Yeah, it seems like every now and then full morale armies get annihilated instead of the low morale ones
which should.

Yup, I've seen this in my MP game a few times. :(

Is this a known bug? I know one thing, if that happened to me I would be slightly angered :D

Anyways, I'll add it, if only because it is such an oddity.
I don't know if anyone has reported it, but I've had it occur a few times to me. That said, a few battles in several hundred hours of gameplay isn't a huge issue.

Just want to point out that the "Quickest to Max out a Tech: June 1, 1721, France. Medi" picture is Poland, maybe I missed out something. :confused:

Also, I might try for "Highest Base Tax", since my France game has a 20 base tax Kiev in 1600. (>50% of my agricultural revolution events fired there :()

Just want to point out that the "Quickest to Max out a Tech: June 1, 1721, France. Medi" picture is Poland, maybe I missed out something. :confused:

Also, I might try for "Highest Base Tax", since my France game has a 20 base tax Kiev in 1600. (>50% of my agricultural revolution events fired there :()

I also got 20 base tax in kiev. Or maybe even more, but regardless, i think i don't think i still got the save or screenshot.

I also got 20 base tax in kiev. Or maybe even more, but regardless, i think i don't think i still got the save or screenshot.

Either Kiev has very good soil or Kiev's farmers are the renowned for our game. Took a look and saw that Kiev starting base tax is 14, as rich as Thrace, Wien and London, which doesn't make much sense (same for London) for 1399. Maybe I'm missing out something in my European history knowledge...

Either Kiev has very good soil or Kiev's farmers are the renowned for our game. Took a look and saw that Kiev starting base tax is 14, as rich as Thrace, Wien and London, which doesn't make much sense (same for London) for 1399. Maybe I'm missing out something in my European history knowledge...

Kiev was, and still is one of the biggest and richest countries in the region, and at the beggining of the timeframe it was comparably richer than it is now, (now it number of people varies from 2 to 3 milion men (about 2,7 milion actualy), which comapared to warsaw (1,7 milion) is not realy impressive - but still it is bigger. In compare to those times, when the city of kiev was one of the richest in europe and a big trade station, it is shadow of it's former glory.

edit: ok, I tried for real. I could probably shave a year or so off this if I redid it, but it's pretty damn good so I might as well leave it for now.

61HzQ.jpg

Outdated:

I'll start. Not a very good record, but I didn't really bother to optimize it. I'll do a better one once someone beats this.

uQ04J.jpg

Last edited: