• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like the consecutive record, but it might be a little too unique and obscure. Let's get all the basics covered first :D

And how about largest army/navy period?

I just downloaded the Stat Generator, but I can't figure out how to get screenshots when not playing a game. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind, I did it! I hit print screen and then opened up Gimp or another photo editer and hit Ctrl+V. Woohoo! Now I have to see if I have any records.

Edit 2: Sme more suggestions on records, I'm just brainstorming here:

1. Highest and Lowest Average Income

2. Highest and Lowest Avg. Garrison Size

3. Highest and Lowest Avg. City Size at End Date

4. Most and Least Wars

5. Highest and Lowest Avg. Inflation

6. Highest and Lowest Avg. Army/Navy Tradition

I've got more but I leave it at this for now.

Edit 3: Maybe use all of the averages on the countries page.

Last edited:
Maybe also have longest and shortest regency councils?

I finally bothered to install the stats generator, and loaded up the last save I had from BWC2.

Just browsing through to find a few new records...

By far the biggest and bloodiest war fought in the campaign was the French-Austrian war, where the allied forces of France (walshy), Italy (me), the Netherlands (MonMarty) and Great Britain (Cwuelty) attacked the axis powers of Austria (Checco) and the Ottomans (Bonusbent).

The war lasted 403 days, from December 1782 to January 1784, and had the total casulties of 895,323 deaths, giving an average loss of life per day of 2221.645.

The largest single battle was the battle of Bourgogne involving a total of 2,493,894 men. The axis powers won the battle with the total casulties of 55,250 to the allied losses of 36,046. Really I would have hoped for more casulties in such an epic battle...

I cant actually remember the outcome of the war but hopefully someone will come along and remind me. And if someone can also remind me how to take screenshots I can post the proof.

I finally bothered to install the stats generator, and loaded up the last save I had from BWC2.

Just browsing through to find a few new records...

By far the biggest and bloodiest war fought in the campaign was the French-Austrian war, where the allied forces of France (walshy), Italy (me), the Netherlands (MonMarty) and Great Britain (Cwuelty) attacked the axis powers of Austria (Checco) and the Ottomans (Bonusbent).

The war lasted 403 days, from December 1782 to January 1784, and had the total casulties of 895,323 deaths, giving an average loss of life per day of 2221.645.

The largest single battle was the battle of Bourgogne involving a total of 2,493,894 men. The axis powers won the battle with the total casulties of 55,250 to the allied losses of 36,046. Really I would have hoped for more casulties in such an epic battle...

I cant actually remember the outcome of the war but hopefully someone will come along and remind me. And if someone can also remind me how to take screenshots I can post the proof.

Press print screen button and paste into paint .. And a nice battle. I wonder if those numbers account for attrition as well?

Cheers Kami.

Proof:

The 3rd British(Cwuelty)-Mughal(swippy) war is another record in the biggest difference in losses.

edit - Heres the biggest slaughter of the war (not sure if this actually breaks any records), the third battle of Bourgogne. Despite being badly outnumbered the allies infliced 45 times the number of casulties that they took on the axis.

Last edited:
Biggest naval battle Ive found so far:
Battle of the straight of Makassar between Morroco (Asymmetric), the Netherlands (MonMarty) and Portugal (Falahk) against Ming (Elcyion)

Heres the war with the most casulties in BWC2. 1v1 between Great Britain (Cwuelty) and Prussia (Aieth). Total losses of over 2 million men.

Heres the bloodiest battle of the bloodiest war:

Ill just leave all these here for comagoosie to wade through :D

Now its off to bed for me!

Last edited:
jpr123, I think we should start a new thread "jpr123 Hall of Fame" :D
Ok, it still looks like I have a lot of wading to do...

Coma, doesn't the entire world converted in 1753 count as a record?! I want 5 entries :p

Also, it's unddu not unndu :rofl:
I was just testing wondering when you were going to see that ;)
EDIT: I also want to see the screeny which is now unavaible due to photobucket :eek:o
Kami said:
Press print screen button and paste into paint .. And a nice battle. I wonder if those numbers account for attrition as well?
I have no idea, and I am the one who wrote the program :D

Last edited:
As much as I enjoy having the most records, really its unfair to give me credit and I wasnt involved in most of them.

Basic:
Most Income (as by the ledger page): 16679.1, Italy. unddu
Most Income (AI): 555.9, Italy. spirto
Most Inflation (Human): 40%, Netherlands. wilcoxchar
Most Inflation (AI): 1005.000, Vijayanagar. 13th warrior
Most Badboy (Human): 916.320, Italy. unddu
Most Badboy (AI): 9.244, Brabant. Comagoosie
Fastest World Conquer: Thursday 13, July 1659, Italy. unddu
Best Monarch (Human): (9/9/9), Edward Leicester. OrangeYoshi
Longest Ruling Monarch: 15,718, Carlos II . OrangeYoshi
Shortest Ruling Monarch: 1000, Yohannes I. jpr123

Wars:
Most Losses: 2,227,396, 2nd Prussian-British War. Cwuelty vs Aieth
Longest War (days): 11,243, 11th War of Majapahit Aggression. comagoosie
Least percentage difference in war: 0% (both sides suffered 71 casualties), War of Lan Nan aggression. unddu
Largest difference in war losses: 575,526, 3rd British-Mughal War. Cwuelty vs Swippy
Most Losses Per day: 2221.645, French-Austrian War, Walshy, jpr123, MonMarty and Cwuelty vs Checco and Bonusbent

Land (human):
Best general: (6/6/5/4), Joachim Arnswald. Nehas
Best Conquistador:
Largest Battle (combined): 693,894, Battle of Bourgogne. Walshy, jpr123, MonMarty and Cwuelty vs Checco and Bonusbent (Chances are there were only 2 or 3 nations involved in this battle, but I have no idea which ones they were...)
Most losses (combined): 155,682, Battle of Luneberg. Cwuelty vs Aieth
Longest Siege: 84792 days. Austria Nehekara
Shortest Siege: 1 days. OrangeYoshi and jpr123
Largest One sided battle (ie '300' like, attacker/defender severely outnumbered, but wins): 2000 vs 15,000, Lithuania. Neblogai

I also thought of a new record: Biggest slaughter (many more losses on one side than the other): 2082 casualties to 92,380 casualties, despite being outnumbered by about 3 to 1. 3rd Battle of Bourgogne, fought between France, Italy, the Netherlands and Great Britain against Austira and the Ottoman Empire. Walshy, jpr123, MonMarty and Cwuelty vs Checco and Bonusbent

Naval (human):
Best Admiral:
Best Explorer: (6/6/4) Christian M.. Cossack_PL
Largest sea battle (combined): 4,003 ships, Asymmetric, MonMarty and Falahk vs Elcyion
Most losses (combined): 1,523 ships, Asymmetric, MonMarty and Falahk vs Elcyion
Largest One sided battle (ie '300' like, attacker/defender severely outnumbered, but wins):

Last edited:
italyallprot.jpg

There you have it Coma :)