• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there a record for highest monarch regnal number? I saw a Louis XXIII once for France, and there's probably much higher than that going around.

What do you say about this battle? :D I think that is quite good ...
Anyway, no matter what the record commission will say I am so proud of it ...
ogclr5.jpg

Most impressive! Talk about a terrible slaughter!

This was my best one, though it was in HTTT.

eu3game2010-05-3122-11-54-84-1.jpg

That is a very Historical Russia :) And a very un-historical slaughter of the Cossaks :)

EDIT: Honest to be, i never have the courage to invade Russia :)

(I use cheats but they do not affect manpower, so I hope that cheats are irrelevant in a battle. Also using Rising Nations 1.2 on In Nomine 3.2)
9384 Novgorodians vs. 11650 Tartars
Zero Novgorod Casualties 5825 Tartar Casualties
EU3_5.png

Last edited:
Here's the coup de grâce of this crazy game.

1806. Hindustan inherits Qing.
They quickly crush rebellions. They immediately start converting the Chinese to Hinduism. They warn every single one of their neighbors and start picking them off one by one.
Troops? 1 million. Over twice the next largest.

I think biggest AI army i suppose. Also biggest AI country. But dunno about specification. Ask the confucius rex for more info about it.

Most glorious and largest battle evah, solely because we somehow ended up maneuvering our whole armies into warsaw. Don't ask me how it happened, I have no idea. Except the names and flags, nothing was modded ( long live the European Empire, which is a fascist dictatorship run by an Uberfuhrer)

Most glorious and largest battle evah, solely because we somehow ended up maneuvering our whole armies into warsaw. Don't ask me how it happened, I have no idea. Except the names and flags, nothing was modded ( long live the European Empire, which is a fascist dictatorship run by an Uberfuhrer)
You say "we", is this a MP game hosted here on the forums? If it is, I will appropriately give credit to it, else it will just give to you.

Updated requested records.

qoou, I can't tell what your income is, so I didn't update it. Is there someway you can figure it out?

Oh, sorry: it's 10 million, 398 thousand. Beyond that I don't think there's a way of figuring it out.

Edit:
The save-game has a field labeled estimated monthly income. Multiplying that by 12 comes out to 10362709.6. The in-game display says that I make 35782.94 in end-of-year taxes, so that's a total of 10,398,492.6.

Last edited: