• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah, and I almost forgot. Same thing J2P2912 did to get a single CoT:

lQxmJ.jpg

36oPQ.jpg

Congratulations qoou! Amazing results, though I can completely understand being a bit burnt out after this, it must have felt like quite a chore at times.

Thanks! The micromanagement wasn't all too bad; it was more the realization that I could've had a third more income had I planned this a bit better.

Edit: Wow. 1211k manpower from one province. Haha, and the population growth got so high it started losing people. Guess that's one solution to the 999,999 population cap problem.

That's amazing. It'll be great to get some fresh blood into these records. Eventually these things will get high enough that breaking them will match WC's in attempted hard things to do.

Hm. I never got around to passing Establish a House of Trade in that run. If I start as the Hansa, end the Sound Toll within a year or so, become a monarchy and PU/Crusade enough to be able to spam Churches comfortably, get the Krantor Crane, become the Netherlands somehow, Establish Bank of Amsterdam, and eventually switch to Reformed and get Dutch Masters, that's an 45% extra Trade Income Modifier. I may be able to break 15mil income.

Maybe for the random ledger? (Fastest inheritance) (By AI)?
EU3_28.jpg

But oh well: Less contribution, more productiveness!
I broke the fastest record to 100% army tradition with 17 years
EU3_29.jpg

phew, qoou, that was some achievement!

Let me know if I missed anything!

Quickest to max out tech goes to qoou
Most personal unions goes to trajanu161
Highest AI income goes to qoou
Longest Siege goes to qoou
Highest Income goes to qoou
Largest population growth goes to qoou
Highest Province manpower goes to qoou
Highest CoT goes to qoou
Highest Trade efficiency goes to qoou
Fastest to full army/navy tradition goes to qoou

phew, qoou, that was some achievement!

Let me know if I missed anything!

Quickest to max out tech goes to qoou
Most personal unions goes to trajanu161
Highest AI income goes to qoou
Longest Siege goes to qoou
Highest Income goes to qoou
Largest population growth goes to qoou
Highest Province manpower goes to qoou
Highest CoT goes to qoou
Highest Trade efficiency goes to qoou
Fastest to full army/navy tradition goes to qoou

I'd just like to point out that to get this I did the same thing J2P2912 did: modify the defines.txt so CoTs don't spawn.

But if you're going to count it for all those other records, you may as well also count it for the manpower record, no? And either way, the manpower screenshot link is wrong.

(and thanks!)

Couldn't you have posted that 9 hours ago? xD

I saw your post this morning, had a spare 40 minutes, so decided to beat it :/.

i have a question : are mods allowed ?
and does brazil exist in the game ?

and if i would break the royal marriages reccord with my union reccord would that count to ?

at 55 at the moment bydeway

Playing a game to beat the naval records right now. Currently at nearly 2,000 ships in 1610, and I expect that number to go up by an order of magnitude or two by the end of the game. I'm by no means optimizing it like qoou did, just playing WC-style (with an emphasis on naval buildings and coastal provinces) and massing ships.

Edit: Just beat the army tradition record on my first try; I didn't restart to optimize advisors or anything either. Got a level 1 tradition advisor on day 1 and a level 2 manpower advisor on oct 14 1400. Screenshot was a day or two late, but not enough to make it likely that it will matter in terms of this record being bested.

xDAoT.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to know how this is possible .. with no mods or any modifications to the game .. i play DW with last patch 5.1 ..

Most Yearly Magistrates: 30.30. qoou

a detailed tool tip would have helped .. so i don't need to ask .. cause i sure would love to have that amount myself .. and not be happy about my 7.25 / year

since the maximum you can get from sphere of influence is 2.50 .. and other small modifiers etc etc .. there is clearly something i'm missing ..

Colleges, lots and lots of colleges.

Also, my record was done as Poland, not France. ;)