+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 59 84 ... LastLast

Thread: EU3 Hall of Fame

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Highest manpower in moscow here. Unless someone got bigger it is a record. And it is IN.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Think i just beat the Union record. Got 27 unions. I cant fit more on my screen :P

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Least percentage difference - 6th war of Majapahit agression. 2 loses on both sides, making 4 loses.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Updated records, let me know if I made a mistake.

FietsPomp gets new union record
    Added highest province manpower record
    To beat the current the Least Percentage War record, one must show that the percentage is 0 and that each side suffered more than the current record, which is 27383 for each side.
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

I have a record for the lowest AI stability cost: -1

Quote Originally Posted by comagoosie View Post
    Updated records, let me know if I made a mistake.

FietsPomp gets new union record
    Added highest province manpower record
    To beat the current the Least Percentage War record, one must show that the percentage is 0 and that each side suffered more than the current record, which is 27383 for each side.
    oh ok. I just thought low number also count - at least before the update it was so (there was 80 and 80). anyway i got one record... for now

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    What about fastes Army Tradition Filled Up?

I got it in about 1435 (date on screenshot is 19 DEC but i suppose i got it earlier, but didn't recognized it - still not sure - played this game long time ago)

What about this record proposition?

What about this record proposition?
    Fine by me. Though it is better to seperate it by version because it might be easier to get tradition in DW
    I like cookies... And ruling the world... Mostly cookies...

Receivers of " The Cyan Blue Cookie of Awesomeness"
    Svip
    Rensslaer

Quote Originally Posted by poloport View Post
    Fine by me. Though it is better to seperate it by version because it might be easier to get tradition in DW
    Best would be if we would just do some versions of this whole hall of fame - because some things are easier to do in one and harder to do in other version. But to do it we would need one person for each version of game... and mods... which is maybe not so good idea?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Here's a challenger to the for one of the most amazing battles:

Other than being outnumbered over 3 to 1, I slammed France for about 92k losses.

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Finally got round to upload a few things coming from Ex Castris Virtute II campaign in MP where it reached points of breaking records.

Imperial Russian Imperialist war consists of the following participants:

Russia (Rayzee) vs Holy Roman Empire (Manchester.bw), Prussia (Boche) and Byzantium (Syber_Sid and Von_rundstedt)

Russian Byzantine Imperialist war consists of the following participants:

Russia (Rayzee and Elcyion) vs Holy Roman Empire (Manchester.bw), Prussia (Boche and/or Von_rundstedt) and Byzantium (Syber_Sid), Italy (MonMarty), Netherlands (Mach1av3ll1)

Largest battle in Imperial Russian Imperialist war:

Note: The Russian Byzantine Imperialist war was still continuing in the save I used and I have lost the other saves where the war ended.
    Last edited by rayzee; 14-09-2011 at 02:21.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by mwallyn View Post
    Here's a challenger to the for one of the most amazing battles:

Other than being outnumbered over 3 to 1, I slammed France for about 92k losses.
    Funny about the tradition gain..

Best would be if we would just do some versions of this whole hall of fame - because some things are easier to do in one and harder to do in other version. But to do it we would need one person for each version of game... and mods... which is maybe not so good idea?
    There should be two records. One for latest patch of Vanilla DW and one for everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pompan View Post
    There should be two records. One for latest patch of Vanilla DW and one for everything else.
    you mean : one for DW and DW-mods, and second for else? Maybe ur right. Then speak with comagoosie. I think ur right because the building system changes the game so much that it is almost like different game.

I have an overabudance of magistrates. How can I get the most income out of them?

The two extremes are: 360 colleges and 640 customs houses, or 720 colleges, ~300 customs houses and 2500 more magistrates' worth of buildings (docks and erm, counting houses?)?

I could fit in 400 docks (assuming 400 coastal provinces in Euroafroasia) and 600 customs houses. The docks wouldn't even make up for the production income the extra 40 customs houses would give though. I could put more marketplaces up, but it won't do much since demand is capped at 200% for all those exotic goods. I could put up regimental camps, but those cost a whole 4 magistrates each, and don't have that large of an effect on goods prices. Is there anything I'm missing, or is mass customs houses the only viable option?

(and some off-topic rage: goddamn Muscowy adamantly refuses to get inherited and let me get rid of the overseas modifier on AfroAsia, so I have to figure out a way to go through monster Prussia since there's no way I'm annexing my Holy Sphere of Influence I worked so hard to get. 200 relations, alliance, no war, no horde war, military access both ways, trade agreement, decent trust, 100 prestige, at least 10 times more provinces than them; does Lancaster have some obscene meaning in Russian I'm not aware of?)

Edit: Woah. There's apparently a whole bunch of land provinces squeezed in after the sea provinces.
    Last edited by qoou; 14-09-2011 at 20:37.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Funny about the tradition gain..
    I've wondered about that. Maybe you learn more from a gruesome defeat than just pwning noobs everywhere?

I've wondered about that. Maybe you learn more from a gruesome defeat than just pwning noobs everywhere?
    I suppose yes.

you mean : one for DW and DW-mods, and second for else? Maybe ur right. Then speak with comagoosie. I think ur right because the building system changes the game so much that it is almost like different game.
    No. I meant that DW, without mods should have one. And DW with mods or earlier EU3 expansions for the other.

Mhm :P
    "You learn from your mistakes"

Highest manpower in moscow here. Unless someone got bigger it is a record. And it is IN.

How did you get it that high? O_o

How did you get it that high? O_o
    COT. Per level it gives 10% increase and i got it near 2k value.

EDIT: Also moscow have highest manpower value in the beggining meaning it is best to increase manpower there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 59 84 ... LastLast