• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My 2 day seige was done before this thread so I had no picture. I tried to reproduce it, but in the process, I got a 1 day seige.

OneDaySeigeCropped.png

No cheating was used to reproduce.

I guess it is a tie.

this is very plausible given the fact AI tends to put military maintainance down to 0% which makes it able to siege a prov dead in 1 day with a large siege army, at around 1500.

this is very plausible given the fact AI tends to put military maintainance down to 0% which makes it able to siege a prov dead in 1 day with a large siege army, at around 1500.

Hey, do I try and make any records you have seem easier to get? :( :p

They did actually have full maintainance, which is the reason my crappy ethiopians were forced to flee from turkey at the start of the war. But its still pretty easy to do with a 16k infantry stack and a lucky assault roll...

what level fort was it?

1. I interrupted a rebel siege that had been going on for all these years, then assaulted. I knew The Maldives had been under rebel siege for a while but these numbers shocked me.

I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Record_Inflation.png

Highest inflation (human): 40%

And some proposals for new records.

Record_Monarch.png

Best Monarch: Augusta I. 8 ADM, 7 DIP, 7 MIL, total of 22.
Longest ruling monarch: Louis IV. 20 years, 64 days. Or 7364 days if you want to measure it like that.

Min is 3 yes.

Longest serving monarch: Friedrich I of Mecklenburg, Ruled for 34 years, 6 months and 14 days. (12,615 days)

And if we can have the longest ruler, surely we can also have the shortest one too.

Shortest serving monarch: Yohannes I of Ethiopia, Ruled for 2 years, 8 months and 26 days. (1000 days exactly)

My longest rulers...

LongestRulersCropped.png

43 years did Carlos II rule. 15,718 days. Him and Isabel both got islands named after them. He was great in the Italian Wars.

How about another record for longest rule under two consecutive leaders. If yes, Isabel and Carlos ruled for 73 years, 11 months, 27 days, or 27,025 days.

A nice 9-9-9 ruler...

9-9-9.png

How about biggest standing army in peacetime.**

BiggestArmy.png

**It is technically peacetime. It was a BB war where a country with no army declared war. So technically at war, but against an enemy with no army. I had had that army for about 20 years at that point.

Last edited: