• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Removing? I am not sure. Still there can be COT giving minus to income (only the idiotic AI would trade in such XD)
Do you happen to have a link to a CoT with negative income. I think it was mentioned that there is one earlier in this thread. If you can't find it, I might have to go digging :D
You can't change base tax.
Isn't there an event that raises base tax by 2?
Not England/GB? Shouldn't records be for DW only? Aka latest expansion.
I understand what you mean. But shouldn't everything that ain't maxable, and is breakable, count as a record?
My other suggestion shall not be listed (AI Papal influence) I didn't quite remember what the record was so I had to check it up now :p I maxed it and I'm responsible for making the record dissappear ..(?) lol :D
How about...let me think on it. You make a good point, but then again there are so many limitless (literally) features in EU3 that it would be hard to record them.

So we should create records that are based solely on luck?

There are 3 (if memory serves) events that raise base tax, and it wouldn't be pure luck -- luck plays a factor in the events firing, but there are modifiers as well, allowing you to encourage such.

And I have no issue with luck records anyways. If someone makes 20 baskets in basketball in a row while blindfolded, I'm gonna call it luck, no matter how good a player they are. I'm still gonna think its darn impressive and want to see it. :D

Now, having said all that... this convesation is kinda moot. The record already exists, so no need to add it. ;)

(from first post) Highest Base Tax: 20, New Delhi Elthian

Most Losses Per day:944.69, Spanish Reconquest of Rousillon, OrangeYoshi

I seem to have beaten that...

1146 per day over 75 days; also, 1020 per day over 167 days:

eurec2.jpg

eurec1.jpg

How about...let me think on it. You make a good point, but then again there are so many limitless (literally) features in EU3 that it would be hard to record them.

Do only record the ones that are recorded? You don't have to make a list with every country but no records.
If that doesn't work: have a record for each greater kingdom. Btw, DW Ming should have a WC record of it's own, since it's hard to acomplish :p

I managed it as poland in the 1450s, but I don't think I still have any of the saves. :/ But getting 5 authority for winning a war when a horde DoWs on you, when you border 3 hordes, makes for some quick, consistent authority gain. ;)

So we should create records that are based solely on luck?
No...not soley based on luck, though luck can certainly play a factor. Since the record exists, I am a little hesitate to delete it. But otherwise I would agree with you, that that record shouldn't exist.

Updated:
Zvetiki's most losses per day
Added Pompan's most countries with a good chance of diplo-annexing. I give in to peer pressure :(

;)

I have a screenshot for the shortest living ruler, who lived for only 8 months and 8 days! But I cant get the forum uploader for screenshots to work:(

OOC, why aren't all your provences core by 1684? Is it possible to increase the time to core?
A little late reply, but I was still colonizing, so most of them were probably from that. Also, IIRC, if nationalist rebels capture the province, you don't get a core for 10 extra years - I could've gotten a couple situations like this.

Also, I saw that there's an entry for "Lowest Province Income." Would there be a spot for "Lowest Province Trade Value," too? If so, not sure if this would be valid since it's still a colony, but it was -.6 ducats.
tradeo.png