• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do I qualify for most AI Crusades on one target in a year? Got 4 in one year, and a fifth one week late.

tunis.jpg

tunis2.jpg

tunis3.jpg

tunis4.jpg

tunis5x.jpg

I thought you could only do it once every 20 years or something. Though I did have something similar when I disabled the Papacy with the Pentarchy event, and I guess it woulld happen with the Kingdom of God where th last Papal controller went excommunicating everyone left right and center, as well as calling crusades without time limits, or a papacy.

I thought you could only do it once every 20 years or something. Though I did have something similar when I disabled the Papacy with the Pentarchy event, and I guess it woulld happen with the Kingdom of God where th last Papal controller went excommunicating everyone left right and center, as well as calling crusades without time limits, or a papacy.
Ah, Pentarchy may account for it. Makes sense - I am Byzantium. Still hilarious though.

Pretty sure you don't. But even on the off-chance that you do, just move it somewhere else after 20 years since it's unlikely that the settlement policy will finish by that time.

Well. After 20 years, the nationalism RR have dissappeared for atleast 66%, and alot of other RR modifiers should have dissapeared/lowered in %

Btw, what about a fastet-WC-record for each country?
Are you here to make my job impossible? :D
Ah, Pentarchy may account for it. Makes sense - I am Byzantium. Still hilarious though.
Hilarious yes, but I'm not sure it qualifies for a new record.

Updates:
Updated highest war subsidies
Deleted cheesemaster's highest ai papal influence. Sorry but it's true, I don't think it would be too hard to see a 100% AI papal influence.
New Category, fastest japanese unification.
Changed highest province revolt risk.

Move your NF. 20 years later conquer the province. Institute the settlement policy. Move the NF.
I was thinking like that aswell, but I didn't say anything ;) :D

Are you here to make my job impossible? :D

Maybe :D But I ment that ou'll upload a new record when a new country does a WC. Or else, I think the record will be stuck in France; forever :p

Updates:
You still haven't uploaded 2 of my suggestion :O :(

I had at least one saw a screen of cot that was worth less than zero in strange screenshots. Search for it. Also many cot's that was worth 0. So it is not least valuable cot.
Would you be a proponent of removing this record?
Maybe :D But I ment that ou'll upload a new record when a new country does a WC. Or else, I think the record will be stuck in France; forever :p

Updates:
You still haven't uploaded 2 of my suggestion :O :(
A discussion of feasible WC countries would be interesting, but while France is the most common, it might not be the best. Pre-DW Ming, Castile, and Muscovy I can see doing a "fast" WC.

Also there is an unofficial rule regarding suggestions. Suggestions should be seconded by another forum member, or there should be apparent competition for the record. Since the diplo-annexing suggestion wasn't seconded, I didn't add it. What was your other suggestion?

Would you be a proponent of removing this record?

A discussion of feasible WC countries would be interesting, but while France is the most common, it might not be the best. Pre-DW Ming, Castile, and Muscovy I can see doing a "fast" WC.

Also there is an unofficial rule regarding suggestions. Suggestions should be seconded by another forum member, or there should be apparent competition for the record. Since the diplo-annexing suggestion wasn't seconded, I didn't add it. What was your other suggestion?

Removing? I am not sure. Still there can be COT giving minus to income (only the idiotic AI would trade in such XD)

Not England/GB? Shouldn't records be for DW only? Aka latest expansion.
I understand what you mean. But shouldn't everything that ain't maxable, and is breakable, count as a record?
My other suggestion shall not be listed (AI Papal influence) I didn't quite remember what the record was so I had to check it up now :p I maxed it and I'm responsible for making the record dissappear ..(?) lol :D