• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How did you get Swedish, French, and Prussian decisions in HT? Didn't they stop the ability to convert between or out of cultural union nations?

Started the game as Sweden then took over Brandenburg and the saxon lands and then sold my Swedish possessions to Norway, and made my primary culture Saxon.

There's no French decisions there though, the +12% discipline modifiers are from advisors (I think I may have had an advisor born in France so that might be where the confusion is).

Started the game as Sweden then took over Brandenburg and the saxon lands and then sold my Swedish possessions to Norway, and made my primary culture Saxon.

There's no French decisions there though, the +12% discipline modifiers are from advisors (I think I may have had an advisor born in France so that might be where the confusion is).
I thought Espirit d'Corps was a French one.

DAMN! So close to breaking two records. In my war against France as Prussia I killed 899k of Frenchies and lost 118k. Difference was 781k.
War against Germany sized Bavaria as Prussia had 729.43(Soooooooo close!) losses per day. They lost 220k compared to my 32k.

You need more "fun" ones. Of course some of these are impossible to verify but are amusing none the less.

Most catholic countries for one country = 900 (can confirm this but doubt it is the record)
Same for other religions.....

Most heirs to single monarch to die to hunting accidents = 4
Oldest heir to be born and die under same monarch = 38
Most meteors one game = 4
Lowest combined monarch rank = 11
Highest combined= ??
Highest infamy total = ??
Most years spent in regency council in complete game = ??
Shortest gap between 2 regency councils = ??
Biggest AI stack led by 18+ general = 44

And my personal favorite
Most troops lost on a single day to troop upgrade before knowing that morale goes to 0 = 147,000

The list goes on :D

Last edited:
I do not know whether this counts (WWM Mod, two or three provinces renamed (St.Martin -> Sint Maarten), but still:

badboy124.jpg

(I actually did not want this peace deal, I was keeping my BB below the limit with smaller or larger wars for cored provinces and suchlike, anyway, with a real reason. After this, I was forced to fight a few more wars and go on WC).

Updated.

On the addition of new records. While I do want to add every single suggestion, some of them might be too obscure to encourage competition (as in record suggestor will hold the record forever). No offense to the suggestor at all, I normally beg for suggestions.

How about someone suggests a potential record and someone else seconds it? :)

Is there a "longest successful seige" category? If so, might this have a shot?

YbTHL.png

To be clear, I wasn't Norway - I just showed up to help them out, on day 19267 or so.

You need more "fun" ones. Of course some of these are impossible to verify but are amusing none the less.

Most catholic countries for one country = 900 (can confirm this but doubt it is the record)
Same for other religions.....

Most heirs to single monarch to die to hunting accidents = 4
Oldest heir to be born and die under same monarch = 38
Most meteors one game = 4
Lowest combined monarch rank = 11
Highest combined= ??
Highest infamy total = ??
Most years spent in regency council in complete game = ??
Shortest gap between 2 regency councils = ??
Biggest AI stack led by 18+ general = 44

And my personal favorite
Most troops lost on a single day to troop upgrade before knowing that morale goes to 0 = 147,000

The list goes on :D

It's not a comedy list, it's a bloody Hall of Fame.

I do not know whether this counts (WWM Mod, two or three provinces renamed (St.Martin -> Sint Maarten), but still:

badboy124.jpg

(I actually did not want this peace deal, I was keeping my BB below the limit with smaller or larger wars for cored provinces and suchlike, anyway, with a real reason. After this, I was forced to fight a few more wars and go on WC).

If the HOF is to include modded games, one might as well mod the game so that taking a single province gives 100000 infamy. I do not agree with this inclusion.

What mods actuly count? considering how easy it is to add provinces with 250 base tax to evry one or just change the value of stuff to insane amount to beat all income records