• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was sitting in the dark with this one, waiting for my moment...

This, if it ever is taken into account, will be easy to beat though.

And yay! I made it onto the record page!! Thanks.

This, if it ever is taken into account, will be easy to beat though.

yep ^^

infamy.jpg

Ok, I think I did some major updating. I got rid of some records (sorry to those holders, but hopefully you will understand).

Azonalanthious, I like you, but I'm not sure I'm willing to add every single trade good to the record list. No real reason for this besides the possibility for a ton of mod submissions, which would force me to expand the record list. Let's hope we have reached a compromise with the records I did add that have your name :D

GauisC, about time someone beat that record.

Anyways, I am going to renounce my record of:
Most Losses Per day: 2894, 2nd War of Aquileian Aggression, Comagoosie
because the new stats generator calculates dates differently. In short the old stats generator thought the war ended on "action=" but the new generator has the war ending when the last defender is removed.

So I shall replace it with this one (should be easy to beat).
Mostlossesperday.jpg

Awww. ;) So'kay, only reason I really suggested them was I was proud of how high I managed to get grain prices (when grain is produced in fully a fourth of your provinces, having it at 30+ contributes notably to your income). No bigger though. And I really do agree with Junuxx and tuore - the pop growth record really isn't a very good one, since its pretty much always going to track with CoTs.

Awww. ;) So'kay, only reason I really suggested them was I was proud of how high I managed to get grain prices (when grain is produced in fully a fourth of your provinces, having it at 30+ contributes notably to your income). No bigger though. And I really do agree with Junuxx and tuore - the pop growth record really isn't a very good one, since its pretty much always going to track with CoTs.
Ok at your request I will make the pop growth record disappear ;)

I'm not sure what the criteria are for highest AI infamy. Is it just at any point in the game? If so, I submit this screenshot of Spain with an absurdly high infamy rating. It's HttT, so it may not even be that good, but it should probably be distinguished from previous versions of the game.

highestaiinfamy.jpg

Why has this never been stickied? I had to go back almost 20 pages to find this.

EDIT: Oh yes, reason for posting. :rolleyes:
New Monarch Record (not mine, by the way)

Here is my COT right before it got split in two.
eu37c.png

This was a Hansa -> Netherlands game, I was trying to destroy every COT in the world in this game, unfortunately once I got it down to COT number 36 every time I would destroy one or stagnate one to death, one would automatically appear at the end of the month. So after two more split I changed some values in common\defines.txt regarding COTS and voila 102000 trade value passing threw Lubeck now that my WC is over. The picture above was done before any changes :) and is still a Merchant Republic.

Goodness.

The population growth and manpower of that province is what really is fun.