• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And I'm again number #1! And Coma, I completely forgot about timezones when I posted my post to hurry you up. When I posted it, it was 7:17 PM in Finland.

Last edited:
I have 2 questions, which of the longest rulers is correct? I have one that has ruled for ~72 years so far amd does the regency count at all, then mine would have ~6 years extra rule (she is not dead yet).

Edit: She is dead now, her rule including regency was 28,257 days and not including was 26,189. I will try to get a screenie up in the morning to verify this.

Last edited:
I have 2 questions, which of the longest rulers is correct? I have one that has ruled for ~72 years so far amd does the regency count at all, then mine would have ~6 years extra rule (she is not dead yet).

Edit: She is dead now, her rule including regency was 28,257 days and not including was 26,189. I will try to get a screenie up in the morning to verify this.
Records in Bolded Dark Orange are records that are confirmed. Those that are not, are records without a screenshot.

eu3184.png

Here you go. Juana I is the one.

For those who might be interested, I just passed the income record - only by 120 ducats at the moment (less then 0.5%), but passed it. I won't bother with a screenie yet - I still have almost a hundred years of game time left, with the attacted production and trade tech levels, one country left to inherit, and a fair number of OPMs to clean up, so I expect a fair increase in my total so far.

Alrighty, time to make comagoosie work to earn his lordly salary (What? We don't pay him? Well, time to make him work anyways. :D). Laying claim to one record, updating 3 records I already hold, and suggesting (in a blatent bid to reclaim the total records lead without actually, you know, beating any existing records... ;) 'course it could backfire is tuore and OrangeYoshi come back and take them all from me) 34(!!) new records.

First: Income record, which is why I originally started this campaign. Solidly smashed. Also, to save having to repeat a screenie, I'm suggesting both highest Production Effeciency and highest Trade Effeciency as records - you can beat both numbers that I'm showing here if you really try. :D Anywho:

EU3_55-1.jpg

Ok, a reload from an old save, a capital move and some stability recovery and its time to update the one, the only Pennyrile - now THATS what I call a CoT (and good growth rate of course).

EU3_53-1.jpg

EU3_52-1.jpg

Also, uping the personal union record to 22.

EU3_37-1.jpg

Now, new record suggestions. First a pair of event records - most ducats demanded by an event and most ducats given by an event:

EU3_51-1.jpg

EU3_49-1.jpg

Next, two tech record suggestions - quickest to max out a tech (which I did), and quickest to max out all techs (which I didn't manage):

EU3_50-1.jpg

Next, three suggested province records: Most Province Income (period), Most Province Income (non-CoT), and Most Province Manpower. Lombardia is laying claim to both one and three, while I'm putting forward Ganzhou for number two:

EU3_54-1.jpg

EU3_58-1.jpg

Finally, a whole new record category! Trade Goods prices - since each one is modified by slightly different things, each really deserves its own record plus the three below (in my opinion). But at a minimum I would like to see Highest Priced Trade Good, Lowest (non-0) Priced Trade Good, and Highest above its base price trade good (expressed as a mutliplier, not an addition, since that's the more impressive. So in the screenies, it would be sugar at 4.06 times its base price). Anywho, some of these will fall quickly though others will likely last a while (I'm really proud of that 32.9 ducat grain!) but here's a full set to get the records started:

EU3_56-1.jpg

EU3_57-1.jpg

And just as a final little touch, three records I DIDN'T manage (though I came close) that I think would be fun to add as a challange: Fastest to build every non-manufactory building in every province (not counting war college/admiralty of course), Fastest to build a manufactory in every province, and Fastest to build everything in every province (manufactory and regular building both).

Azo, you didmt create that money event, what kind ofrecord is that?

Well, the amount is based on your income when the event fires, so indirectly I caused the amount. ;) I have more control over that then how long my king lives or how good he is and both of those are records.

With that income I'm sure you could've beaten largest standing army too, Azo?

Thanks for the idea, I didn't even think about that (though be warned that after the tens of thousands of clicks it took to build this, my poor abused mouse hand is already plotting how to get you alone in a dark alley.) Quick load of an old autosave, way to much clicking to get things building, and a year later we have:

EU3_61-1.jpg

Both the naval and land records, thank you very much. And all for less then it costs me to build single manufactory. And should nicely tie me up with tuore even if none of the suggested new records are added.

me being a nub: how the hell did you earn that much money?

in most of my games i've fully upgraded all my cities and control most of the CoTs...is it cuz you have so few CoTs, or is it your sliders (in that case, what are your settings)?

I really have no clue....help a nub out, here, dammit

Sinj said:
me being a nub: how the hell did you earn that much money?

in most of my games i've fully upgraded all my cities and control most of the CoTs...is it cuz you have so few CoTs, or is it your sliders (in that case, what are your settings)?

I really have no clue....help a nub out, here, dammit
Well, firstly he has completed a world conquest with all provinces as cities, secondly he has control of and (presumably) a monoploy at every COT in the world. Thirdly, he seems to have constructed every building in all of his provinces as well as manufacturies in most. Fourthly, he has probably cored all of his provinces with most if not all decisions passed (especially roads and land enclosure). Fifthly, he has extremely high tech, especially in production which gives most money late game other than tarrifs thus giving him extremely massive amounts of cash. Sixthly, he has the required amount of vessels to keep his tarrifs at 100% and seventhly got his sliders in good positions. Finally, he has most likely chosen ideas that increase efficiency (beurocracy, national trade policy, viceroys and most important Smithian economics.)

Still, he could have got better trade and government tech to increase his income further (trade and tax efficiency repectively).

Azonalanthious, you know I was planning on doing some homework during my special three day weekend...but you know, when I set my priorities straight, EU3 is #1 :D

EDIT: I have to leave soon, so I will update the new records later today.

i'm more interested on how he did manage a BB-free WC :D
forcing unions with everyone?
with spies or royal marriages?