• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That record for computer BB is going to fall real quick. I've seen Austria and the Turks over 90 Infamy. Was looking for highest RevoltRisk but guess no record for that. Just saw Austria at 54% which was the highest I remember seeing.

Well - we can't have that. I hadn't bothered to post yet since I expect the CoT to continue to grow, but we can't have my records falling so:

EU3_25-2.jpg

EU3_26-2.jpg

It's easy, I had something similar in my game with Bermuda becoming it.(i'd have stuck it somewhere else but it randomly appeared there) Just have an entire continent in your possession and never make any CoTs there bar one. So this way it's feasible to get huge chunks of America to trade through one CoT.

Yeah, it will be a WC eventually (well, near world conquest. There is be one other country in existance...). I'm actually trying to chase down the Income record.

As for the CoT, its actually a 'mistake'. I wasn't paying attention when I annexed the Creek and didn't destroy their CoT immediately when it was small - if I had, all that trade would still be going through Andelusia which would be at about 9000. ;) But yeah, its fairly easy to get all of north and south america to trade through a single CoT.

this CoT-talk reminds me:

what's best? to make CoTs whereever you can?

or keep the number of CoTs down to a minimum?

I always try and make as many CoTs as possible, but something's telling me I might be going about it the wrong way?

I know a good way how I'm going to get the inflation record. I'll leave the game on full speed for the whole night with full minting.

this CoT-talk reminds me:

what's best? to make CoTs whereever you can?

or keep the number of CoTs down to a minimum?

I always try and make as many CoTs as possible, but something's telling me I might be going about it the wrong way?

Well, it all boils down to the number of merchants and there are pros and cons to both. Fewer CoTs mean you need to send out few merchants, which keeps your compete chances higher, making it easier to dominate one or two of them.

More CoTs, means you need to send out more merchants, but also spreads out the competition - you're compete chances will be lower but you'll face fewer rivals for a given CoT.

Overall, it was generally a wash pre-HttT. Now the advantage actually swings to more CoTs in most cases, since merchant numbers build cultural tradition.

aussie: :mad: How dare you mint that much :mad:
Hopefully you don't act like that in real life :D :p

Ok, besides updating records, I have added a new record, highest base tax

Should I add highest province tax? If so, I think Azonalanthious will get another record :D

Ahh, my minting game is still running. It's 11:06 PM here in Finland, so I'll leave it for the night. Soon you'll see a huge lot of inflation.