• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Overextension seriously increases stab cost, no? That can already be a problem with high infamy. Especially if, say, you're trying to westernize. Okay, you'll probably think 'Well, you should westernize before you rack up too much infamy'. True, but I didn't :p

Well, if I'm going to do a WC, I will definitely not pick a non-western country. My AAR is enough of challenge for now. (Both of them)

Overextension seriously increases stab cost, no? That can already be a problem with high infamy. Especially if, say, you're trying to westernize. Okay, you'll probably think 'Well, you should westernize before you rack up too much infamy'. True, but I didn't :p

What's another +50% to Stab costs when you have got 500+ BB anyway (since you add the values).

And I think it's far too easy to break the slaughter record with the 0 morale wipeout thing.

This:

I brought these guys to Piedmont after the successful assault on Liguria, they beat up a 10k Austrian army, are left with 0 morale, then the sneaky yet unbelievably strong 3 tech down transylvanian transexuals come and surrender them to love.

I've seen it today, it should count for largest one sided battle

(its from the The Challenge: Admit YOUR defeats ! thread)

I've seen it today, it should count for largest one sided battle

(its from the The Challenge: Admit YOUR defeats ! thread)
How is that even possible? I though the 10:1 rule would kick in before the battle even started.

EU3_125.jpg

What so I don't get shortest siege?

Shortest Siege: 1 days. OrangeYoshi and jpr123

Yes you will have your name in the record books. Normally I wait a day or two for the posting to subside so I have a clear stretch of records to update. Don't worry :D

cheers for adding me, coma, but you forgot to put in the player name (it says Papal States (Germany) now).

also, I broke the army-size record too :) (it's in the same SS)

I hate to be a bother, sorry :s

I'd like to run for that with this:

Yes I'm the losing guy here.

Battle of Piedmont between France and Transylvania (0-22882), DrXav. And no I didn't do it on purpose.
I have no idea how to judge that category, as I don't think I am the one who made it. :eek:o

For instance, does only total losses matter or is it a ratio of defender losses to total? :confused:

EDIT: haha, I saw that, sinj, as soon as I saved it :eek:o
good to see that people are looking after me.

It says: Biggest slaughter (many more losses on one side than the other). So I guess it's the ratio of losses between the 2 sides, in my case being 0 to 22882 (despite being outnumbered 1 to 23.5!!!).

The honorably Francesco I Ricci, first of his name and first of his house, has overseen and guided Venetian afairs for 23,376 days (http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=12&d1=26&y1=1485&m2=12&d2=26&y2=1549) before his untimely passing while eating a roast pig and flirting with a sausy serving wrench a fourth of his age during the celebration for the 64th anniversery of his ascent to the throne.

Also, look at the Venetian kings as a whole! 47 years (and like 8 elections before I could change goverment types), 1 year (ok, odd one out) then 55 years, then 64. Long lived bunch, those Venetians. And decent stats on all of them, with the longest lived being the best.

EU3_22-2.jpg

Aargh, I have lost my records! Fortunately I have this thread I remembered:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451421

So the best explorer. 23/5/27.
eu3game2009122218325811.png

And Coma, you have put my previous record of an admiral in the wrong section. He was an admiral, not an explorer:

788admiral.jpg

So take Lope Cortes out of explorer and put him as the best admiral, and put my explorer in the place.

You havent got a record for highest base tax, and highest non-cot tax. so here i am :D i dont have WT on unfortunately. The base tax is 20, total tax 45.45, using HTTT.

Edit: just got exceptional year, the tax is now 53.32. I can post ifyou want proof.

Last edited:
im jealous :( I'm playing as an indian nation at the moment and i have no national decisions whatsoever (well, recruiting act, but that's it).

WTB mission 'Form India' or something =/

sweet, do you happen to know the boni gained from it?

I dont want too many boni, as I prefer to play vanilla.

I just want to have a new flag+name :p

weird, i know