• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is it really worth having shortest siege there? All you have to do is wait till a rebel army sieges your province, move in with 20k INF and just getting the timing right for the pause

I s'pose infamy =/= bad boy?, else i would have beaten the one in the OP :)
Yes, infamy = bad boy, but I can't seem to find your record, can you repost :)

And while I'm updating records, there isn't one for least losses per day because there are wars with no casualties and they will win and there are many of those. The idea of seperating land and naval battles is intriguing which I might have to take up.

And the shortest siege is there because when I first started this my shortest siege was something like 10 days, so I wanted to see who could get lower, and apparently you can get 1 days :eek:o

Oh alright, I just thought that since they changed the whole CB system, BB has 'inflated' compared to 3.2 (more CBs = more 'discount' for BB, but instead higher base BB per province?)

Anyhow, I haven't posted it yet, I still have 50 years to go :)

i'm at 1700 infamy at the moment :)

Is it really worth having shortest siege there? All you have to do is wait till a rebel army sieges your province, move in with 20k INF and just getting the timing right for the pause
The shortest siege is there for "shortest won siege", I suppose, the ones where the city was actually taken.
Though, with the gamey practice of keeping troops in the country you just made peace with, and DOWing one of their allies the day after, it's not surprising that some sieges are *really* short ;)

Well here's my point proven:
EU3_125.jpg

Since I've already got the screenies from an old game, I'll go ahead and snag the largest CoT and highest Pop growth records, at least for the moment. I really need to get going on a highest income game. I'm fairly certain Venice -> Neatherlands has the highest possible income potential now that Sound Toll isn't restricted to scandinavians and the Hasatic League is a country rather then a decision now... Anywho, support screenies (I actually had that CoT to ~12,000 when I gave up on that game around a 100 years after this screenie, but I didn't take any screenies of that, more's the pity. Or if I did, I lost them before upload when I had to format my harddrive - a distinct possiblility.):

EU3_225.jpg

EU3_226.jpg

Largest sea battle (combined): 4,003 ships, Asymmetric, MonMarty and Falahk vs Elcyion
Most losses (combined): 1,523 ships, Asymmetric, MonMarty and Falahk vs Elcyion

It warms my heart to see that 25th war of Moroccan aggression has gained me a moment of renown for indiscrimate carnage :D

However, that was actually only the second largest naval battle in that game. During the final session Morocco attacked Italy (jpr123), Holland (MonMarty) and Portugal (Falahk) with a 2000+ big ship fleet and lost litterally everything in the battle against about 3k. I'm not sure if anyone has the save from the last couple of years to check my memory though, it occured in about 1800ish and occured off the coast of Brazil.

Last edited:
Biggest slaughter (many more losses on one side than the other): 2082 casualties to 92,380 casualties, despite being outnumbered by about 3 to 1. 3rd Battle of Bourgogne, fought between France, Italy, the Netherlands and Great Britain against Austira and the Ottoman Empire. Walshy, jpr123, MonMarty and Cwuelty vs Checco and Bonusbent

I'd like to run for that with this:

Yes I'm the losing guy here.

Battle of Piedmont between France and Transylvania (0-22882), DrXav. And no I didn't do it on purpose.

:( HttT makes it easier to break my BB record... so I'll start a new WC game right now.

Well, easier.. I think the overextension modifier and extra rebel events for badboys are pretty nasty :eek:o One giving +15 revolt risk in a province for 3 years fires like all the time, and once rebels occupy a single province, another event spawns even more rebels. Depending on who you're playing and who else you are fighting at the moment, that can be pretty troublesome. At least it is in my Moroccan conquest of Europe :p

Well, easier.. I think the overextension modifier and extra rebel events for badboys are pretty nasty :eek:o One giving +15 revolt risk in a province for 3 years fires like all the time, and once rebels occupy a single province, another event spawns even more rebels. Depending on who you're playing and who else you are fighting at the moment, that can be pretty troublesome. At least it is in my Moroccan conquest of Europe :p

Overextension isn't bad at all, but the events are really bad.