• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry man, you gotta update again. Or is there a record for least losses per day? I'm sure there is most losses per day at least...

leastlosses.jpg

0.004 losses per day!

Sorry man, you gotta update again. Or is there a record for least losses per day? I'm sure there is most losses per day at least...

leastlosses.jpg

0.004 losses per day!
This one doesn't have a record as someone who had a war that was one day long with 0 losses would automatically beat you :D

That is why there is a "most losses per day" but not a "least". Or am I wrong in thinking that this record shouldn't be included? Opinions welcomed.

This one doesn't have a record as someone who had a war that was one day long with 0 losses would automatically beat you :D

That is why there is a "most losses per day" but not a "least". Or am I wrong in thinking that this record shouldn't be included? Opinions welcomed.

No, that is good. You could carry a war on for the entire length of the game and then get a super low score. You have to work to get most losses a day, but you can just manipulate it to get least losses a day.

However, that raises the human inflation question again.....

You're 100% right.

Does a minimum treasury value apply? I can post a pic from the brilliant stats app where VIJ has a treasury of -1791573.65!!

That's just...impossible to imagine!

I've got some biggest slaughter proposals.

def. loss 24495 - atk. loss 0

0 - 26449

908 - 20,000

Now, I don't know the percentage differences between these and the one on the front page, but those giant 0 loss ones are certainly slaughters.

I have another record.

Longest War:

Longest%20Wars.png

I'm submitting the second one because the first one was a revolt where the two countries couldn't reach each other and just wouldn't accept peace. There was actual fighting in the second one.

That Tverian War lasted 166.4 years.

Sorry Yoshi.

longeri.jpg

It's bug, don't accept it. I don't think they can last for 1441 years.

Wait a second, is stats generator compatible with 3.2 9th Oct Beta? Shortest war seems to have lasted for 754 years.

Sorry Yoshi.

longeri.jpg

It's bug, don't accept it. I don't think they can last for 1441 years.

Wait a second, is stats generator compatible with 3.2 9th Oct Beta? Shortest war seems to have lasted for 754 years.
I've got another pic of one that is 1741 years long, but I didn't submit it because it is clearly a bug.

However, the Tverian war isn't a bug. You can see in the 900 Years Game AAR. Tver and Poland revolted, but Russia would never make peace.

Ashantai said:
Does a minimum treasury value apply? I can post a pic from the brilliant stats app where VIJ has a treasury of -1791573.65!!

That's just...impossible to imagine!
I don't think so as, IIRC, VIJ always has a treasury of -(insert large number), or at least it seems like :D

it isn't , the date format has changed
Bingo, I have to reconfigure the formula now :eek:o

And OrangeYoshi, I'll add your longest war record.

New record, most inflation by AI:

vijaflation.jpg

This is a bit easy, i've got about 500 save games from year 1500-1680. I just pick one of them and look for records :D

What's that screenshot in the first post of this page?
Is it a savegame editor or another scenario editor?
anyway.. I want to check it out :)
Can anyone pass me a link. Thx

@Tuore
Chuck Norris doesn't have a ctrl-button on his PC. Chuck Norris is always in control! ;)

I've found this old guy after poor Galileo Galilei died and i searched for a replacement.

The replacement is very old indeed, but Charles de Gaumartin is 243 years old i hired him based one his lifelong experience, he's alive since 1399, maybe i will update this post when he finally dies but at the moment ... he's still alive and kicking ^^

eu31.jpg