• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know this isn't a record, but in my mind it is more amazing than each side losing 80

PRU-RIG.jpg

How about a most countries in the world one (ie. how much can you break it up?)
The mod with the most provinces will logically win, as it has both more provinces and more countries. While we accept some mod broken records, we still are aiming at for records broken with 3.2b, 2.2, and 1.3. We don't mod targeted records.

The mod with the most provinces will logically win, as it has both more provinces and more countries. While we accept some mod broken records, we still are aiming at for records broken with 3.2b, 2.2, and 1.3. We don't mod targeted records.

I meant in vanilla.

Are you still taking records? I just found this thread (thanks OrangeYoshi), and i've got this screenshot. I don't know if this is a bug, but i haven't had this kind of admiral before:

788admiral.jpg

I guess this goes to the "best admiral" category.

Do bugs count?

Oh and another one. Are these records supposed to be randomly achieved, i mean, am i allowed to get highest inflation on purpose? So i actually try to get inflation?

Record for inflation is 56,6. I can beat it easily. I have a save with already about 45 inflation. Guess i'll get it within a few hours.

Last edited: