• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, I got some improvements ;)
lengthrecord.png

The longer wars are somekind of bug, shows up in all of my savegames that start at 1399 (they are all wars that apparently started in 1399)
Send me the save and I'll see what I can do for you. In 1.0 I know that was a common problem...but I thought I got rid of it in 1.1. It just goes to show you what you really know :D

I never noticed that. I had thought those records were from that AAR you linked to.

Unddu is doing a WC redux. That is, doing the Mantua WC all over again, this time faster and more efficient. He also AAR'ed about the last one. A fine read. I can't wait to see how he fares.

Um... yes they are.... In 1399 Venice can hardly beat Milan, whereas France can pretty much immediatly get into bb wars and conquer everyting at will... Sure Venice is much stronger than Mantua but they are still only a medium power compared to the super power that is France.

Surely, no nation starts in a better position than France who should be able to handle BB wars from day 1, but Venice is only a few wars without any annexations, away from holding the rich lands of northern Italy and southern Austria. Possibly with cores due to missions. Not a small task for the AI, but for a player who tries to reach the hall of fame, it should be a fun and doable challenge. Off the top of my head, only France, Austria, Castile and Poland are in a clearly better position. So unless you want to split the position up into subsets, ( start as superpower, local power, OPM ) I'd call Venice and France comparable

Where is your record?
1:5392 seems to a very one sided battle :eek:

Well it's been over a month and this is bump for 4 reasons:
  1. Have I forgotten anyone's record? It's would be a shame, but I'm not perfect.
  2. Any new records?
  3. To let everyone know that there will soon be a new record "Number of Battles" when EU3 Stats generator 2 is released
  4. Has anyone come across any new ideas for records?

Personaly i would like to see a Vanilla section and a Mod section...

My brainstroming :) :

- largest pirate fleet sighted
- fewest monarchs (whole game / 100 years) = highest average age monarchs
- highest combined/average age advisors
- most profitable province
- highest tax base province
- province with most manpower

- largest COT
- highest discipline
The ones I bolded, I am definitely open to, as the rest are easily changed by mods (not that mods don't count). Maybe the discipline one...
Elcyion said:
Personaly i would like to see a Vanilla section and a Mod section...
While this would be a great idea, it might be too cumbersome to manage and confuse passer-bys. We want to keep this as uncomplicated as possible, yet still fair.

Oh and about 100 pirate ships...no picture so technically it is not *proven* :(

The pirate fleet in PrawnStar's Iroquois AAR on page 75 was huge.

The only thing I notice is that the world conversion was done by France, not Italy ;) .

This may take away from the strange screenshots thread, but it would be interesting to see the results that would come up. It partly comes from the thread as well. The category would be "Most countries present in ____" or maybe just "Most messed up 'country'."
Take places like Spain, France, and the UK and, without direct human intervention, see how messed up they can be.

May not be the best idea for this thread, but I certainly liked seeing the "competition" of screens shown of the most messed up UK in people's games. :) May also get some funny results.