• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dunno, 50? Maybe 60.

Province With Most Cores: Ryazan - 8 (Ryazan, Smolensk, Muscovy, Tver, Murom, Golden Horde, Lithuania, Novgorod)

8cores.png

Has anyone an idea how Pewt managed to unify the Empire within 8 years? I can't see a way to accumulate the 500 needed Imperial Authority that fast.
There aren't any big territorial changes visible on the map. Austria even annexed land in Italy which should have given an additional IA reduction ...

Yeah at this point, I'm not interested in introducing a bunch of more records that have "by AI" appended to them, so if the AI does break a record I'll just mention that it was AI by the person's name!

Fastest Irish Unificiation: March 10, 1421. Edlar89 (The AI)

Quite easy: The oirats captured a chinese city with very high population. The chinese built a colony there. The oirats burned it. Due to a strange bug the oirats gain .1 Infamy for every 100 Inhabitants of the city, not the colony as is intended. Thus you can easily gain 1k BB with the click of one button.

Quite easy: The oirats captured a chinese city with very high population. The chinese built a colony there. The oirats burned it. Due to a strange bug the oirats gain .1 Infamy for every 100 Inhabitants of the city, not the colony as is intended. Thus you can easily gain 1k BB with the click of one button.
Just for confirmation. That bug, is it specific to the Death and Taxes Mod or can it be found in 5.1 vanilla too?