• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, every stability hit I take usually give me 1 infamy >_> And war exhaustion I think.

Only no cb gives you infamy. 2 points of infamy

Breaking truce give you +5 WE. Which ussualy mean you will reach the maximum WE for russia which is 13 atb. Realy 13 max WE for russia after the patriarchate decision.

I think you're right but neither is a big deal for Russia. Russian Patriarchate gives -5 max WE and the starting infamy limit as Muscowy is really high (+10 from government type, +6? from ruler)

True, but don't underestimate angry peasants everywhere. Best is to lower the WE to 0 before starting reconquest wars(and make stab to at least 0, and increase legit as much as possible). Plus the big problem can be low manpower due to recent wars.

True, but don't underestimate angry peasants everywhere. Best is to lower the WE to 0 before starting reconquest wars(and make stab to at least 0, and increase legit as much as possible). Plus the big problem can be low manpower due to recent wars.

I agree with you about this for later in the game, but in the first ten years it doesnt seem to be as big an issue. All of your provinces are correct culture / religion, the only rebels I had up until forming Russia were Smolensk nationalists. Now, a few years later with a lot of horde land the constant rebels are a real pain but until 1420/30 its not a real issue.

Edit: Same goes for the manpower, until you form Russia you don't have very much but very soon after forming it nobody can compete with the shear volume of people you control, except maybe the emperor and Ming.

Well one thing i have to say about peasant revolts when you are going to form russia. If you get peasants everywhere just few months before you form russia, don't care about them. They will just dissapear when you got russia formed. So unless they stand on your way, just pass by them, and do your work.

Also i will post new record in few minutes XP(just need to upload images).

I think you're right but neither is a big deal for Russia. Russian Patriarchate gives -5 max WE and the starting infamy limit as Muscowy is really high (+10 from government type, +6? from ruler)

There still are better things to spend infamy on, since it pretty much only lowers by a point a year early game.

And I remember getting +5 infamy when breaking truces, hmm. (1 infamy for each stab point)

There still are better things to spend infamy on, since it pretty much only lowers by a point a year early game.

And I remember getting +5 infamy when breaking truces, hmm. (1 infamy for each stab point)

Well you remember wrong then. Anyway here is my new record! 10 july 1407!

newbetterrecord.jpg

newbetterrecord2.jpg

Well maybe also, record for fastest russian patriarchate?

russianpatriarchate.jpg

thankyouaquilea.jpg

Thanks aquilea XD...

Well if you hold the record for the fastest Russia and formed Patriarchate straight after.... ( I did the same in my game, Byz had been inherited by austria, still cant work out how you were 4 years faster though)

I'm assuming you start by going to war with Nov to take them down a bit, deal with the minors and come straight back to Nov as soon as you have all the others?

Well, pretty thats what happened, but i made all the missions, then got mission for novgorod, cancelled, and got mission for smolensk, done it, got mission for novgorod, and done it.

Thou i got WE maxed out, so russian patriarchate helped me a little. Well i played a little and my king died, and I got regency concuil for next 8 years... but it is good as i will have time to regain my stab, and decrease WE. And my heir got 100 legitimacy, so it helps...

Figured I'd try my hand at it, all I can say is that the Muscowy mission are OP as fuuuckkkkk
Vanilla EU3 checksum BJLT, normal settings all, lucky nations off (there are none nearby anyways). Missions went:
Annex Yaroslavl
Save the Russian People in Smolensk
Annex Ryazan
Vassalize Novgorod
Annex Novgorod

27th of November, 1402:

XRanQ.jpg

TtHKh.jpg

lQYcQ.jpg

Very impressive torbjorn. I imagine most of the time was gained by very careful micromanagement of troops, if you manage to stackwipe the enemy early in the war you can pretty much start a second one with only token forces left behind to carpet-siege.

I managed to annex/vassalize all minors by 1400, but how you killed of novgorod in 2 years(*and gain smolenk so fast)? And soo much infamy...

I just took Smolensk and made a beeline for Poland and took their capital + Lublin which had just been taken by a pretender rebel stack so it had like 200 men in the fort that I just assaulted :p

Very impressive torbjorn. I imagine most of the time was gained by very careful micromanagement of troops, if you manage to stackwipe the enemy early in the war you can pretty much start a second one with only token forces left behind to carpet-siege.

Yea, Novgorod went to war with the Teutons, who came to war against me against Lithuania, so for some reason I could march through Novgorod. Blanket their country with infantry stacks and set my megadeathstack on top of theirs, then just dow and its pretty much an instant wipe of Novgorod's army.

You are officially a god at this game. Seriously. Teach me to be like you?

Now I want to see you do that without paying off the horde :laugh:

Heh, wouldn't really be that hard. You could just concede defeat after a couple months anyways.

For anyone that attempts to beat the record:

It's for the fastest formation of Russia, not the fastest formation of Russia with a good economy, so you can safely ignore:

Infamy, Inflation, Loans, Force Limits, and Stability.

Oh and here's another one for the battle records:
ENwux.png

Last edited:
Oh man, forming Russia in 3 years wasn't enough? Then you go ahead and throw in a ridiculous battle, as well.
You are are truly the Russian Prince. Czar of all Czars!

Well i doubt anyone could beat it, as it is just so much luck and micro. Good work. But i think fastest russia formation with good economy is in about 10 years.

EDIT: And inflation does not realy matters, as in 2 years, you can get max 2 inflation, which is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Well i doubt anyone could beat it, as it is just so much luck and micro. Good work. But i think fastest russia formation with good economy is in about 10 years.

EDIT: And inflation does not realy matters, as in 2 years, you can get max 2 inflation, which is irrelevant.

'tis true, what you don't see is my income that stands at -168 per year due to heavy mercenary spam and being around 400-500% over forcelimits.

I suppose you dissolved half of your army instantly after forming russia. And then dissolved a next quater of it. I mean, if you continued the game.

EDIT: Still your total army is 36045 which in total makes up for like 40K regiments, and formed russia forcelimit is around 30-40k.

I suppose you dissolved half of your army instantly after forming russia. And then dissolved a next quater of it. I mean, if you continued the game.

EDIT: Still your total army is 36045 which in total makes up for like 40K regiments, and formed russia forcelimit is around 30-40k.

Yea but I was assaulting so my total soldiers is not the same as my total regiments. Gotta love that mercenaries have their own independent manpower pool though :p