• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also maybe not biggest battle, but maybe biggest battle with player against AI - and maybe biggest battle with only two nations. Also very big looses for both sides 95732 casulties - and it is against AI. Poland just inherited hungary and they were emperor. Still I lost that war, giving them one province... but i managed to get it back so... ;) whatever i hope it is notable battle at least?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT: I have found bigger battle - but later in game whatever, i will need to use this stats generator...

Last edited:
Think i just beat the Union record. Got 27 unions. I cant fit more on my screen :p
UnionRecord.jpg

Updated records, let me know if I made a mistake.

FietsPomp gets new union record
Added highest province manpower record
To beat the current the Least Percentage War record, one must show that the percentage is 0 and that each side suffered more than the current record, which is 27383 for each side.

Updated records, let me know if I made a mistake.

FietsPomp gets new union record
Added highest province manpower record
To beat the current the Least Percentage War record, one must show that the percentage is 0 and that each side suffered more than the current record, which is 27383 for each side.

oh ok. I just thought low number also count - at least before the update it was so (there was 80 and 80). anyway i got one record... for now :D

Fine by me. Though it is better to seperate it by version because it might be easier to get tradition in DW

Best would be if we would just do some versions of this whole hall of fame - because some things are easier to do in one and harder to do in other version. But to do it we would need one person for each version of game... and mods... which is maybe not so good idea?

Finally got round to upload a few things coming from Ex Castris Virtute II campaign in MP where it reached points of breaking records.

stats1x.jpg

Imperial Russian Imperialist war consists of the following participants:

Russia (Rayzee) vs Holy Roman Empire (Manchester.bw), Prussia (Boche) and Byzantium (Syber_Sid and Von_rundstedt)

Russian Byzantine Imperialist war consists of the following participants:

Russia (Rayzee and Elcyion) vs Holy Roman Empire (Manchester.bw), Prussia (Boche and/or Von_rundstedt) and Byzantium (Syber_Sid), Italy (MonMarty), Netherlands (Mach1av3ll1)

Largest battle in Imperial Russian Imperialist war:

stats2h.jpg

Note: The Russian Byzantine Imperialist war was still continuing in the save I used and I have lost the other saves where the war ended.

Last edited:
Best would be if we would just do some versions of this whole hall of fame - because some things are easier to do in one and harder to do in other version. But to do it we would need one person for each version of game... and mods... which is maybe not so good idea?

There should be two records. One for latest patch of Vanilla DW and one for everything else.

I have an overabudance of magistrates. How can I get the most income out of them?

The two extremes are: 360 colleges and 640 customs houses, or 720 colleges, ~300 customs houses and 2500 more magistrates' worth of buildings (docks and erm, counting houses?)?

I could fit in 400 docks (assuming 400 coastal provinces in Euroafroasia) and 600 customs houses. The docks wouldn't even make up for the production income the extra 40 customs houses would give though. I could put more marketplaces up, but it won't do much since demand is capped at 200% for all those exotic goods. I could put up regimental camps, but those cost a whole 4 magistrates each, and don't have that large of an effect on goods prices. Is there anything I'm missing, or is mass customs houses the only viable option?

(and some off-topic rage: goddamn Muscowy adamantly refuses to get inherited and let me get rid of the overseas modifier on AfroAsia, so I have to figure out a way to go through monster Prussia since there's no way I'm annexing my Holy Sphere of Influence I worked so hard to get. 200 relations, alliance, no war, no horde war, military access both ways, trade agreement, decent trust, 100 prestige, at least 10 times more provinces than them; does Lancaster have some obscene meaning in Russian I'm not aware of?)

Edit: Woah. There's apparently a whole bunch of land provinces squeezed in after the sea provinces.

Last edited:
you mean : one for DW and DW-mods, and second for else? Maybe ur right. Then speak with comagoosie. I think ur right because the building system changes the game so much that it is almost like different game.

No. I meant that DW, without mods should have one. And DW with mods or earlier EU3 expansions for the other.

I've wondered about that. Maybe you learn more from a gruesome defeat than just pwning noobs everywhere?

Mhm :p
"You learn from your mistakes"