• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Would fastest double inheritance be a valid category? :)

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae188/BlazeShadow/EU3_235.jpg
At this point, I'm leaning towards no because then that will leave the possibility for a lot of inheritance records. I think having just the fastest inheritance record is fine as inheritance is common enough in the game for most playeres to experience. Once you get start getting multiple inheritances, it seems to become more of a strange screenshot than a record.

Saying that and thinking it over, I suppose I wouldn't mind the record that has the most inheritances at a single time. However, I would at least like to start the record at three.

Updated:
Largest War Exhaustion From Single Battle: 52.04. Battle of Khurasan knul

Wars:
Most Losses in Single war: 2,227,396, 2nd Prussian-British War. Cwuelty vs Aieth
I would like to claim this record, with the combatants being myself (Falahk) playing as the Swiss, and phantomdentist playing France, its possible it will get even more bloody since the war is not over yet and will probably carry on into the next session for a while

bloodywar.png

I would like to claim this record, with the combatants being myself (Falahk) playing as the Swiss, and phantomdentist playing France, its possible it will get even more bloody since the war is not over yet and will probably carry on into the next session for a while

Largest difference in war losses: 796,052, 11th war of German Aggression. GaiusC

Current record: 796 052
Yours: 298 297

Since what you posted is smaller than the current record, I assume a misunderstanding, or am I missing something?

No cheating, it happens when you play with historical advisors on "ON", I actually got the "conquer africa as a sub saharan power"-achievement with that option, so its no cheating at all. But since they are immortal they dont belong into the hall of fame.
In this case I'd like to vote for the removal of the Longest Living Advisor achievement since it can too easily be achieved.

Actualy it is not so with hisorical advisors on... you can just have advisor so long in the advisors pool, so his age will grow in thousands, as long as he does not become some country advisors. Anyway if you are the only country in your tech group(like you are ottoman tech group, and annexed all ottoman tech group countries), this is easily achievable - for this you just wait until end of game and stick to ottoman tech group, and at the last day you hire oldest unhired advisor. Not sure if this work thou, as i am not sure if advisors for ottomans are not shared with eastern tech group, or muslim, but anyway this is it...

Malurous- Children of the Sun post 1398 / 210 prov.
PrawnStar- current ARR 16 april 1577-1614+/ ? prov.
I have one trying to get into one photo. 28 years 370 prov.

Just for the sake of correctness on this thread, could you please either add my longest living advisor record to the list or just remove it? It's annoying that people claim I don't have a right to the title because the title itself is easily achieved, yet someone else did get it.

Malurous- Children of the Sun post 1398 / 210 prov.
PrawnStar- current ARR 16 april 1577-1614+/ ? prov.
I have one trying to get into one photo. 28 years 370 prov.
Decide on one record and then post a screenshot proving it (atm, I'm not sure what the screenshot will be of)

Just for the sake of correctness on this thread, could you please either add my longest living advisor record to the list or just remove it? It's annoying that people claim I don't have a right to the title because the title itself is easily achieved, yet someone else did get it.
If you achieved your record with historical advisors "off" then I will accept it.

Did I win anything?

1ykf4.jpg

Dao+miscmods on very hard. I modded some things in myself though. An event with an MTTH of 1 month gives the AI +3 stab, 100 legitimacy and 0 inflation. I also made releasing a nation cost 200% warscore minimum so that never happens.

Attachments

• Stats.jpg
    Stats.jpg
    158,6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Did I win anything?

Dao+miscmods on very hard. I modded some things in myself though. An event with an MTTH of 1 month gives the AI +3 stab, 100 legitimacy and 0 inflation. I also made releasing a nation cost 200% warscore minimum so that never happens.
I'm willing to accept the Most Losses in a Single War (that's the only one I could, let me know if there are more) if you believe that the modifications that you made to the game, in no way, influenced the record.

3.2 million casualties...I can't even imagine.

I'm willing to accept the Most Losses in a Single War (that's the only one I could, let me know if there are more) if you believe that the modifications that you made to the game, in no way, influenced the record.

3.2 million casualties...I can't even imagine.
It's 4.8 million casualties combined. 3.2M is the difference, which would also be a new record.

There's no doubt my modifications influenced the result, but I think something similar like this could've happened in vanilla.

What mods did you make in relation to this?