• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
im sure i have seen more ships maintained by 3 different nations in the same game then the current record holder (myself, VR and whoever it was that played denmark), with the denmark players 2500 stack crashing the game when he marked it

that bug have possibly been fixed by now (and its not good to have such big stacks these days due to the combat mechanics), but for a long time we had to limit stack size to avoid such instability

this is the only screen I could find, since its a long time ago, the 3 top fleets was larger towards the end, but its still a larger total number of ships then the current record holder
EU3_53.png

Only because it is not COT. Base manpower is highest in moscow - but paris has compareable value, and as so it got COT, it manpower is higher. But if you make moscow COT it has biggest chance of becoming biggest manpower province.

What about Thrace? I think it has more base MP than Moscow.

A province manpower record seems silly since it's more or less just a math problem. For example:

In my current Sweden game Ile-de-France (France has land tech 31) has a base manpower of 2,600 in 1719. Suppose a player France in this era gets two agricultural revolution events on it and chooses Manpower both times and we have about 3,000 base manpower.

Add 250 for an Armory, 250 for Training Fields, 1000 for Barracks, 5000 for conscription centre. Now we have base 9,500.

Apply all the following modifiers:

Quality vs Quantity: +12.5%
Crusade: +10%
Land vs Naval: +25%
Capital City: +10%
National Focus: +10%
National Conscripts: +50%
Imperial Integrity: +10%
Regimental Camp: +20%
Arsenal: +30%

For a total of +177.5%

9,500 * 2.775 = 26,362.5

Anyone could get that easily by running the game on *5 for a while, and with a bit of luck or remembering any modifiers I forgot they could surpass it.

Edit: forgot the CoT modifier. Do a WC and delete other CoTs and you have +infinity% from that as well.

Last edited:
I dont know if this counts as a valid record as i was playing death and taxes but its still an interesting sight

Check out the glorious war exhaustion. Sinking the whole Ming fleet resulted in them getting 18 WE thus a total of 36. A month later it dropped to 18.64.

Updated. Let me know if I missed anything!

added mwallyn battle record
rayzee Most Losses Per day
rayzee biggest battle
falahk most ships
pyroclastic highest province manpower
n00blord highest war exhaustion
Iwanow fastest to fill army tradition

In the future, if an MP campaign breaks a record, I'm just going to put the "owner" of the record as the campaign name.