• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Either timurids or GH , but that is really annoying to do :D

GH is not so good as timurids. Timurids got certain advantages over GH :
- They got cores on non Altaic provinces, and even on few they don't own. Any horde country that is not timurids, don't have such advantage. Hordes can inherit other hordes (when not at war... but whatever XD, you can just keep them in PU until you conquer everything that is not a horde), but you don't get cores on inhertance, unless you have same culture as is in the province. So If you are not timurids, you don't get cores on their provinces, and timurids can get cores on all muslim horde provinces(as all hordes are altaic).

IIRC, horde wars don't count as wars for PUing purposes. Not sure if that goes for the hordes though.

220 achievement points in a single Cherokee game. Unfortunately no screenshots to prove it so the only thing I can offer is the achivement page (and the final save file) The achievements in order from 12th feb to 23rd feb

1. Trade Controller, 20pp (Full free trade, shrewd commercial practice, actually had monopolies in every COT where I could compete by game end)
2. World Discover, 15 pp (Inevitable in my first game which went the first length)
3. Truly Divine Ruler, 10pp (Constitutional Republic)
4. Its all about the money, 10pp (see 2)
5. Seriously, 10pp (see 2)
6. My Armies are invincible 15pp (see 2, also 20years ahead of times in tech + DoF + NIs)
7. This Navy can take it all 15pp (See 6)
8. Traditional Player 15pp (National Ideas + Unique buildings + advisors + 6 or 7 fine arts academies + world explore + declaring war on Austria + HRE just to destroy all their navies and armies + pirate hunting)
9. Can he be trusted 20pp (easy after 8)
10. No trail of tears 90pp (surprisingly easy after winning the first war against spain)

I decided to take 10 days for spring break and go down to the Caribbean, and Iwanow reminded me to update the Hall of Fame. Here are the updated records.
Province with Most Cores: 7, Athens. Dotto1979
Biggest Dynasty (Not counting PU's): 8, de Bar dynasty. Iwanow
Highest Province Stability Cost: 218.39, Translyvania. miotas
Fastest AI Inheriting Another: April 21, 1400. Pompan

Anything I miss?

About achievements. How can it be verified that said achievements were earned in a single game? Preferably in a single screenshot.

greatdynastydebar.jpg

I got new screenshot, now i got 11 characters.

eu333o.jpg

Well now 13, as i forgoten it is not the newest screenshot.

Include the ruler of sardinia ;)

Last edited:
Would also be cool if you added the same thing but to view within a ceratin kingdom! and a continent! and maybe even a region? Hehe ♥ LOL
I decided to whip a little something! ;)

I'll see if I can implement your other ideas. Unfortunately, I won't be able to do contintent or region mapping to maintain maximum mod compatibility.

EU3StatCultPop.png

Great, at last i will know my population!
Ask and you shall recieve :D

WorldPopulations.jpg

This shows a break down of each culture and religion combination that occurs in each country. The grid is sorted by the most populous culture-religion combo in a single country. The true power comes when one exports the data into a spreadsheet program and can make a image like:

ExcelWorldPopulations.jpg

Awesome! :D
Wait.. Is that Lübeck with a population of 213469? or does it havve 213½? xD
No that's just a view of all the CoTs in the world and their corresponding value. I've fixed the label now.

Anyways, this is detracting from the hall of fame. When I release the new version, I'll make of note of it here.

Last edited: