• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The French generals in the AROW campaign are feared all over the world.

Especially Raoul d'Ornano.

EU3_37.jpg

The French discipline is also rather high. Without advisors!

EU3_38.jpg

War_records.jpg

And here some war records begot by using Coma's tool.
Just sweeping over your records when I see "least percentage between countries"...:eek::eek:

wtf, how could they both suffer 71 casualties exactly!! double click on the name and it will bring up the battle details, I would like to see them :D

Still updating records...one minute please.

I see you put the GB in my game as the top AI income..... You should change it and put Italy (the one underneath) as GB was my playtoy.. hehe I was helping them get the British Empire borders for fun! I even used the money cheat for them (I did not cheat with my nation. I used it on a neutral AI nation to make it more challenging afterwards)
What I find quite amusing is the Icelandic income hehe and it's still just the island! Just those two POOR provinces! haha amazing what trade can do.

I see you put the GB in my game as the top AI income..... You should change it and put Italy (the one underneath) as GB was my playtoy.. hehe I was helping them get the British Empire borders for fun! I even used the money cheat for them (I did not cheat with my nation. I used it on a neutral AI nation to make it more challenging afterwards)
What I find quite amusing is the Icelandic income hehe and it's still just the island! Just those two POOR provinces! haha amazing what trade can do.
Ah ok then, thanks for your honesty!
Apparently MMP leads to very protracted wars between the Knights and the Berber nations... Twenty years of non-stop warring seems rather a lot.
Can you please post the exact length, please :D

Two records here folks. Here we have the deadliest war.
record2.jpg

Here we have the longest. 31 years.
record1.jpg

I new someone will come up and steal my place for best general.. by being better in siege.. Now I hate those siege pips even more, especially because I'm absolutely unlikely to come back with a 6-6-6-3 general, because I don't invest into siege pips :)

At least I can (I think- very temporarily:) ) come back to the Hall of Fame with these:

Largest One sided battle (as you can see, Chinese army was full 15k- not some beaten army without morale):
eu39io1.jpg

pirmas.jpg

And the largest difference in war losses:
antras.jpg

Ah ok then, thanks for your honesty!

No point in cheating to say that you've done something! I personally don't play for anyone else to see! I play so that I can look back and go "that was an awesome game!"

@Neblogai:

Haha you should have covered up the loses your 15.000 man army sustained against 2.000 hahaha with the defense bonus! The Chinese military at it's best lads!

There should be some pretty epic sea battles in there as well but the best I could find via a quick look was

646 vs 449

Largest naval battle ever fought,

1400 something Moroccan ships (Asymetric) (i think this also classifies as largest Muslim fleet ever?)
700 something Dutch ships (MonMarty)
600 something Portuguese ships (Falahk)

total: 2700 something

vs.

1200 something Chinese ships (Elcyion)

allied losses: 1200 something (mostly portuguese)
ming losses: 600 something

( i have no exact data, will look into it today)

sadly, i have no confrmed proof of this as it was a long time ago, i might be able to find it in the savegame somewhere.

here is some proof of major losses:D

aasas.png

in this we can see GB has lost 1152.271 troops attacking Prussia and Prussia lost 1065.839 troops.

put the record under Cwuelty since they are his losses :D

No record for longest siege?

Siege of Maldives lasted over 230 years in one of my games...