+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 103 FirstFirst ... 10 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 60 85 ... LastLast

Thread: EU3 Hall of Fame

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

im sure i have seen more ships maintained by 3 different nations in the same game then the current record holder (myself, VR and whoever it was that played denmark), with the denmark players 2500 stack crashing the game when he marked it

that bug have possibly been fixed by now (and its not good to have such big stacks these days due to the combat mechanics), but for a long time we had to limit stack size to avoid such instability

this is the only screen I could find, since its a long time ago, the 3 top fleets was larger towards the end, but its still a larger total number of ships then the current record holder

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    COT. Per level it gives 10% increase and i got it near 2k value.

EDIT: Also moscow have highest manpower value in the beggining meaning it is best to increase manpower there.
    I'm pretty sure that Moscow isn't MP #1 in 1399 in DW ... Hmmm...

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Pompan View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Moscow isn't MP #1 in 1399 in DW ... Hmmm...
    Only because it is not COT. Base manpower is highest in moscow - but paris has compareable value, and as so it got COT, it manpower is higher. But if you make moscow COT it has biggest chance of becoming biggest manpower province.

MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Only because it is not COT. Base manpower is highest in moscow - but paris has compareable value, and as so it got COT, it manpower is higher. But if you make moscow COT it has biggest chance of becoming biggest manpower province.
    What about Thrace? I think it has more base MP than Moscow.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

What about Thrace? I think it has more base MP than Moscow.
    Nope. It doesn't. At least not in IN. But check - still doubt it. Making Moscow strong was to ensure it will be able to kill of all other competitors and form russia. And if thrace would have so high manpower it would mean byzantines always winning with ottos...

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2

I'm pretty sure this passes the MP record. DW, of course.

A province manpower record seems silly since it's more or less just a math problem. For example:

In my current Sweden game Ile-de-France (France has land tech 31) has a base manpower of 2,600 in 1719. Suppose a player France in this era gets two agricultural revolution events on it and chooses Manpower both times and we have about 3,000 base manpower.

Add 250 for an Armory, 250 for Training Fields, 1000 for Barracks, 5000 for conscription centre. Now we have base 9,500.

Apply all the following modifiers:

Quality vs Quantity: +12.5%
    Crusade: +10%
    Land vs Naval: +25%
    Capital City: +10%
    National Focus: +10%
    National Conscripts: +50%
    Imperial Integrity: +10%
    Regimental Camp: +20%
    Arsenal: +30%

For a total of +177.5%

9,500 * 2.775 = 26,362.5

Anyone could get that easily by running the game on *5 for a while, and with a bit of luck or remembering any modifiers I forgot they could surpass it.

Edit: forgot the CoT modifier. Do a WC and delete other CoTs and you have +infinity% from that as well.
    Last edited by Pewt; 15-09-2011 at 02:29.

Yeah still best to do it as moscow, as moscow is highest base manpower.

Yeah still best to do it as moscow, as moscow is highest base manpower.
    Just checked that, and in 1399; Moscow has 1,8k Base MP.
    There's a LOT of provinces that has more BASE MP than that.
    Best in Europe would be Thrace. With about 1,2k more base MP than Moscow.

Just checked that, and in 1399; Moscow has 1,8k Base MP.
    There's a LOT of provinces that has more BASE MP than that.
    Best in Europe would be Thrace. With about 1,2k more base MP than Moscow.
    Ok. But it is in DW. Whatever in In Nomine moscow is the best... Wonder how it is with HttT. They must have lowered it.

Ok. But it is in DW. Whatever in In Nomine moscow is the best... Wonder how it is with HttT. They must have lowered it.
    I think it was like this (mine) in HttT as well.

I think it was like this (mine) in HttT as well.
    Oh, then change it to Thrace, as i suppose thrace has biggest manpower?

Oh, then change it to Thrace, as i suppose thrace has biggest manpower?
    Atleast in Europe. Could happen that Some province in Ming has higher manpower.
    Beijing/Shanghai/Yunnan or something like that. Alot of 2k MP provinces there.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I dont know if this counts as a valid record as i was playing death and taxes but its still an interesting sight

Check out the glorious war exhaustion. Sinking the whole Ming fleet resulted in them getting 18 WE thus a total of 36. A month later it dropped to 18.64.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

thats a pretty nice one n00blord, dont think I have seen WE that high before

Don't know if it's the highest one ever, but it's higher than the listed entry. Here's my losses/day shot:

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Updated. Let me know if I missed anything!

added mwallyn battle record
    rayzee Most Losses Per day
    rayzee biggest battle
    falahk most ships
    pyroclastic highest province manpower
    n00blord highest war exhaustion
    Iwanow fastest to fill army tradition

In the future, if an MP campaign breaks a record, I'm just going to put the "owner" of the record as the campaign name.
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Damnit! I *WILL* get the "most losses per day"! I swear it upon Byzantium's Grave!

What about a "Fastest HRE Dismantle" record? Couldn't find any.

I would say one thing - my record is easy to beat as muscowy or ottomans. Both got nice missions that increase their War tradition. Moscow has protect against mongols +10 tradition and cross the mongol border +25 tradition. Both can be used rinse and repeat - and you can start with them if you DOW GH in day one - While ottomans does not got such missions that can be used this way IMHO. But got like six of such missions, so may be good strategy to do get it.
    Anyway winning war with GH if started on day 1 may be hard, it is doable and it is highly predictable that you will get such mission.
    So if you would use them in good way you could get war tradition maxed in like 10 years if lucky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 103 FirstFirst ... 10 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 60 85 ... LastLast