+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you want to betatest EiC?

i found the e-mail today in my spam filter... i think i will send the copies back and then wait for beta

200k clubHoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    Fredrik got a nice Avatar
    Med Stolthet Lünchad i: Varulv XXIII. Varulv XXVI Werewolf LXV Varulv XXIVx2 Varulv XXVI Varulv XXV Werewolf CXXII Werewolf CXXVII Werewolf CXXVIII Werewolf CXXIX Werewolf LXVII Werewolf CXXXI Werwolf CXXXII Werewolf LXVIII

"But if PhilleP keeps being PhilleP, I will have him lynched." - EUROO7.
    Ägare av 216 soos-minnesmärken av andra graden!
    Owner of a Eärendil Seal of Approval.
    I Reward Medallions to those I believe have proven themself Worthy, Epic and Awesome Enough to Receive One.

IF i am invited, I fear my spambox ate it...

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well just to point out that if you are under legal age then most likely you wont get to be a beta tester as you have to sign papers where you need to be legally eligible to sign them by yourself. If you are underage only your parents can sign papers for your behalf.

hope the beta testers are having fun...

me personally not great with tech and stuff didn't apply, that and i like playing a game out of the box new and fresh, peeling back the shrink wrap and smelling the freshly printed manual ahh new games (so many of the recent ones have dissapointed though after install, bugs etc. whatever happened to quality control, and commitment to the product.)

Got my reply , not this time

Arrrgh! I deleted the email regarding the beta test!!

As titled.
    I clicked on the clear spam link.
    I only saw the email about beta test right before the screen refreshed.
    I haven't even open it yet
    Is there anyway for me to request for the email to be sent again?
    Last edited by pttee; 18-05-2009 at 12:54. Reason: Typo error

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaV2 AHD Beta500k club

Ahh! How annoying! Haha! Perhaps PM Johan or King, or whomever is sorting out the betatesting for this (could be Kim, I suppose??).

Hmmm... good idea Palisadoes!
    Just sent a pm to Johan

Dang, is the beta sign up over?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2