• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Applied! Hope i have better luck than I did with HOI3...

Ditto @Wolf52

How have you made it so that it looks like I've posted in all of these topics, and that they're 'hot'. Stop cheating :p

I applied and has great hopes that my application would get me in.......but dang it I'm under 18 and nope I didn't lie, so I'm not so sure if I have a chance, most people thinks teenagers are stupid........well not all of them.;)

applied as well. Now it is just plain wait and see

I applied and has great hopes that my application would get me in.......but dang it I'm under 18 and nope I didn't lie, so I'm not so sure if I have a chance, most people thinks teenagers are stupid........well not all of them.;)
When you are to young, I'll probably be to old. Just call me granddad :)
Not sure if they discriminate on age :rofl:

I feel so young again :)

In my experience the NDAs that come with an offer to beta test include exactly that - a non-disclosure agreement. That covers not even telling anyone you are a beta tester because then if people know they might ask you questions and you might give stuff away.

Anyone here who says they were accepted might suddenly find they are not any longer - I'd drop both you guys if I was a dev coz you can't keep quiet!

I don't see why that'd be a problem unless he actually DOES leak information.

Congrats, man!

Didn't get accepted, myself :p

Well said. Congrats to all winners. You lucky guys, I never win in these things.

:(