• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just loved in hoi2 the 1944 scenario's name

GOTTERDAMERUNG

It just Made you want to play Germany

And they could have resumed their 1944 situation with the word : Screwed

What better starting situation than with no more fuel or manpower and enemies surrounding you?

I'd like something as Epic for a 1943 Scenario name

I like the Turning of Tide

Counterstrike?

I just loved in hoi2 the 1944 scenario's name

GOTTERDAMERUNG

It just Made you want to play Germany

And they could have resumed their 1944 situation with the word : Screwed

What better starting situation than with no more fuel or manpower and enemies surrounding you?

Agreed. In my mind, nothing is more synonymous with GOTTERDAMERUNG than 'FUBAR'.

It truly is. It usually take me and another player in order to stand a chance at surviving that scenario. Even on the lowest speed, I will take the east front and the other take the French and Italian fronts. It is still hard that way, but being able to focus on one front does the world a wonder.

Agreed. In my mind, nothing is more synonymous with GOTTERDAMERUNG than 'FUBAR'.

It truly is. It usually take me and another player in order to stand a chance at surviving that scenario. Even on the lowest speed, I will take the east front and the other take the French and Italian fronts. It is still hard that way, but being able to focus on one front does the world a wonder.

Double Agreed

with a Good Partner it is ZE Scenario for a good LAN night