• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You are not in contact with a seer, as no seer would be stupid enough to ask his mouthpiece to claim that unscanned people during the first few days are 'confirmed baddies', eh.

Even if you are a goodie, it would benefit the village having you dead, as you have already led to the death of a goodie and you seem to be ready to sacrifice more in the name of the JL.

The idea b b behind claiming a confirmed baddie was to c c create enough of a v v vote gap, so that there was no c c chance of a last minute tie up. I still a a ask you though: Do you r r really want to waste a l l lynch on a v v villager, and give the b b baddies a g g greater advantage?

The idea b b behind claiming a confirmed baddie was to c c create enough of a v v vote gap, so that there was no c c chance of a last minute tie up. I still a a ask you though: Do you r r really want to waste a l l lynch on a v v villager, and give the b b baddies a g g greater advantage?

Yes, I see what you mean based on what happened last game, but it would be suicide for someone to vote snipe like that, as many people have seen what happened last game and want to prevent it from happening again, eh.

Also, saying, "I AM NOT A WOLF !!!!!1111!!111!1111!!!" rarely works, especially when previous actions have shown that you could in fact be a wolf, eh guy.

Yes, I see what you mean based on what happened last game, but it would be suicide for someone to vote snipe like that, as many people have seen what happened last game and want to prevent it from happening again, eh.

Also, saying, "I AM NOT A WOLF !!!!!1111!!111!1111!!!" rarely works, especially when previous actions have shown that you could in fact be a wolf, eh guy.

I realize that is a p p pretty poor d d defense, but any b b better defense would probably hurt the v v village as a whole, so that is the most I will g g give.

I realize that is a p p pretty poor d d defense, but any b b better defense would probably hurt the v v village as a whole, so that is the most I will g g give.

I still feel suspicious about you, eh.

Based on new circumstances, I will now UNVOTE XENOMORPHII!

eh......guys.

Hees ghem ees so fmuncked upp.

I like Heimdall, Jonti, and Slinky as the three wolves. They are quiet and voting together.

Öh? Ee am kwiit? Hen yu know haw onnoying it ees.

Vote Lala. Ee peleev heem n joeb r de best sasspects todah, tho Ee lack ahny evitence.

Xeno: 3
- Lalalilo [319], Jamie [323], joeb [329]

Lala: 2
- Xeno [347], Heimdall [348]

Slinky: 1
- Punkbob [331]

Ee beleef.

jesuisunananas?

Children, children. You're talkin' 'bout killin' someone. Now, I don' like it, but it's what we have to do, so we should really think about what we're doin' here.

The game started with a day deadline- Xeno's justice league couldn't possibly have formed after a single scan, unless Xeno was Santa and Byakhiam was actually a baddie, which he wasn't. Good thing too- Santa would have to be downright stupid to give himself away like that after only one day.

Now children, Xeno's a smart kid. Would a baddie really be so obvious as to falsely pronounce a JL and its target without anything to go on? I don't think so.

Vote Lala.

I'm not suspicious towards Lala one way or the other, but he's the only alternative at this point.

Yees, Ee augwee. Baddie-Xeno houldnt ave dun dat. Tho Ee donht know why Ee think Lala be baddie, ee's vey better dan Xeno.

I already explained the three-way tie. Now notice that I wanted to vote for you three times already. Something about you just doesn't stick. You lied about Byak. that's all the evidence I need. The only thing that speaks for you is the fact that if you are indeed a wolf, than there was no point in changing your vote from me to Byak, since I am a villager and you'd get one killed anyway. It seems that charade served no purpose, unless you wanted to protecet someone else. Actually when I think about it, it is pretty weird to say all those things. It didn't seem to serve any purpose. But you obviously lied about the scan. I have to put more thought into this.
If I'm voted off than at least the wolfs will be more visible, since bandwagoning me is the only viable optionm and it seems a lot of people are mad at me for going 3-way, so I'm the easiest to bandwagon.

I don't know why everybody is so worked up about a three way tie. There was plenty of time left and not everybody had even voted. That you tried to vote me off. Now that was bad ;)

i herd u liek fishsticks

Kinky

Fish sticks? :confused:

I don't like fish, so probably not.

Fish fingers <_<

I don't know why everybody is so worked up about a three way tie. There was plenty of time left and not everybody had even voted. That you tried to vote me off. Now that was bad ;)

Yeah, it wasn't the worst example of TIE making i have seen, but recommending TIEs is not good, in fact it makes me feel all depressed and sad

oh what's the point????? :(:(:(