• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No wolves. Whoohoo. No wolves, that means we will live, right. No more nightly killings. Right? Oh wait... Gah!

Jamie, has none ever been the winner?

XenomorphII has claimed to know a wolf two days in a row. I wonder what this day will bring :p

XenomorphII claim of being in the JL is obviously fake, wouldn't you agree, eh?

VOTE XENOMORPHII!

Come on guys.........eh.

VOTE XENOMORPHII!

Come on guys.........eh.

Why vote Xenomorph? Is he really that audacious of a wolf?

Vote XenomorphII

Dude, he's been lying to us man.

I'm going to smoke a blunt. If he doesn't give us a name by the time I get back I'm going to keep my vote on him.

If he gives us a name. I'll probably keep my vote on him because he's probably lying about that too.

Dude... this is intense.

Last edited:
Why vote Xenomorph? Is he really that audacious of a wolf?

Why would a goodie claim to be in the JL and only give the names of goodies, eh?

Why would a goodie claim to be in the JL and only give the names of goodies, eh?

See Euro's claims over the last 10 games or so.

He most likely thinks he got a baddie, and therefore outed them.

I like Heimdall, Jonti, and Slinky as the three wolves. They are quiet and voting together.

Unvote Lalilo

Vote Slinky

i gots new sig. :cool:

VOTE XENOMORPHII!

Come on guys.........eh.

I am r r really f f flattered that you think I am that ballsy of a w w wolf(I'm not)!
L L Listen, the JL did not h h have a sure thing w w wolf, so we went with one of the people w w who had seemed s suspicious to us at the time.:eek:o

I am r r really f f flattered that you think I am that ballsy of a w w wolf(I'm not)!
L L Listen, the JL did not h h have a sure thing w w wolf, so we went with one of the people w w who had seemed s suspicious to us at the time.:eek:o

And in a previous post you said that the JL had scanned Byakhaim as a baddie! .....eh.

This whole JL charade that you have been putting on is nothing but a farce!!! .....eh.

I did that b b because he was h h high on the list of suspects the JL had, and at the t t time we f f felt he was a safe l l lynch to pursue.
Your memory seems to fail you eh:
I am in c c contact with a person claiming to be the s s s seer, he scanned Byak the first night and d d decided to trust me, then scan me later if necessary. H H His scan revealed Byak as a w w wolf!
S S So, I repeat, true villagers lynch Byak!
If Byak is innocent, I will r r reveal the s s seer's name so you can lynch h h him, because he must be a w w wolf then!

You are either a wolf, or you have been conned into being the Wolves' mouthpiece and you don't know it, eh

Either way, feeding us names of people you claim to be baddies, who are really goodies, in the name of the seer is just asking to be lynched, eh guy.

Edit: well then, who is this fake seer that is feeding you information.

Your memory seems to fail you eh:

You are either a wolf, or you have been conned into being the Wolves' mouthpiece and you don't know it, eh

Either way, feeding us names of people you claim to be baddies, who are really goodies, in the name of the seer is just asking to be lynched, eh guy.

Edit: well then, who is this fake seer that is feeding you information.

Its a w w waste of a lynch though. I am a v v villager. P P Perhaps you are a w w wolf who fears the JL coming a a after you though? You left that o o one out.
I do not b b believe the seer is fake, and your request f f for me to reveal a s s seer shows y y you to be a w w wolf!

Its a w w waste of a lynch though. I am a v v villager. P P Perhaps you are a w w wolf who fears the JL coming a a after you though? You left that o o one out.

If you are really with the seer, I ask him to scan me and see that I am a true villager, eh.

I have no fear of the JL coming after me, as you obviously aren't part of it and any scan would reveal me to be a goodie, eh guy.

S S So you say, perhaps we will s s see.

You are not in contact with a seer, as no seer would be stupid enough to ask his mouthpiece to claim that unscanned people during the first few days are 'confirmed baddies', eh.

Even if you are a goodie, it would benefit the village having you dead, as you have already led to the death of a goodie and you seem to be ready to sacrifice more in the name of the JL.