• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Uhm, there has only been one person killed by the wolves and he wasn't very active. Oh no, the wolves are killing the inactive players. Quick I must analyse. To the AVN-mobile ;)

He was not as active as you or me, but he was active. At least more active then Byak, AVN, and Humancalc.

Do you want to join the party ?
Do you wanna get high too ?

No thanks, I am perfectly relaxed right now. GAH! What's that? Don't you hear it? Someone is sneaking up on us. I can feel the stares. Oh god! What to do, what to do? Why are you smiling? Don't you see we are going to die! No I don't want to get high, I am perfectly calm. Stop smiling. They are here, the wolves are here. I can feel it. Don't you smell that? Is that wet fur? It could be, but it hasn't rained. Where is that smell coming from? The pressure!

Guys what suspicious thing did I do exactly you %$^$%^%$ hippies. I am Eric Cartman resident of this town and humble villager. I have a gut feeling that Xenomorph II is a wolf. I can just feel it.

S S Suspicious activity from y y you:
1. You are Cartman, he is a huge jerk and we should k k kill him cause even if you are not a w w wolf it still helps the v v village.
2. three w w way tie on f f first day which i i involved 2 sure villagers and a l l likely third villager(coincidence? I think n n not, you s s sneaky wolf you.)

As for m m me, I assure you all that I a a am no w w wolf, and just a h h handi-capable villager!:)

No thanks, I am perfectly relaxed right now. GAH! What's that? Don't you hear it? Someone is sneaking up on us. I can feel the stares. Oh god! What to do, what to do? Why are you smiling? Don't you see we are going to die! No I don't want to get high, I am perfectly calm. Stop smiling. They are here, the wolves are here. I can feel it. Don't you smell that? Is that wet fur? It could be, but it hasn't rained. Where is that smell coming from? The pressure!

I'm smiling because I'm high.

But I can still think logical.
Feeling pressure and being relaxed at the same moment is a contradiction, isn't it ? Maybe you are a wolf who is trying to trap an innocent person ?

Ahhh, maybe I'm imagining too much now ...

Please join the party :)

Please join the party :)

Communist_party.png

He was not as active as you or me, but he was active. At least more active then Byak, AVN, and Humancalc.

I do read the thread all the time during the week. I just don't feel a compulsive need to comment everything. ;)

Especially if it's gibberish or spam. ;)

S S Santa, this villager would still like to g g get in t t touch with you, so scan and c c contact me! Pweaseee:D

OK, you are a villager, so the seer has no reason to scan you. Better to scan a person whose role is unclear.

Conclusions so far :
Slinky is a wolf
XenomorphII is a villager

Unvote Jamie550 Vote Slinky

I do agree that Slinky is an very likely wolf and I hope a formed JL will out him asap, but why this sudden change?

Why vote on Jaime in the first place if you now change to Slinky?

Edit: Mmmkey.

Last edited:
I do agree that Slinky is an very likely wolf and I hope a formed JL will out him asap, but why this sudden change?

Why vote on Jaime in the first place if you now change to Slinky?

Just note I'm high.
Do you want to join my party ?
And in case you do, don't forget to bring your towel.

We all love snow, wouldn't you agree, eh?

Come 'on guys......

.......eh.

H H Here me true villagers of S S South Park. A JL has formed and d d declares that today's lynch w w w will be Byak. All true villagers s s s should vote for this v v vile fiend which threatens our town.
UNVOTE Lala
VOTE Byak

H H Here me true villagers of S S South Park. A JL has formed and d d declares that today's lynch w w w will be Byak. All true villagers s s s should vote for this v v vile fiend which threatens our town.
UNVOTE Lala
VOTE Byak

OK then.
Unvote Lailallo, vote Byak.

Vote AVN, h-eeoing that wmee hynchd millager hesterday, de wohlfs neednt chamge.