+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf Lite CXXII: South Park

Quote Originally Posted by Skarion View Post
    Unvote Lala
    Vote Byakh

If the one that contacted you is punkbob, Lala, jonti-h or Slinky I suggest that you give out the name to a third villager as the ones mentioned above (and me) are likely fake seers. Mmmkey.
    There is a list of p p possible wolves already m m made, and o o on that l l list is the s s seer that I a a am in c c contact with. I am expecting to be h h hunted tonight(possibly by my own "seer"!)

Xeno, delete your post. Instead send a PM to someone that's not me with what was contained in the post you posted.

By limiting the amount of players that got the information the seer is safer. To post in the thread is reckless. mmkey.
    Quite a different guy for quite a different world.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Skarion View Post
    That quote exist in a LOT of books, but I would bet that you took it from Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4) by Stephenie Meyer. I think the quote also exist in book 2 in the same series on page 143.

And I hope the JL will scan punkbob asap.

Will get some kind of analysis later. Mmmkey.

Wow

You just earned a bag of cookies.

edit: Did you google it?

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post

Wow

You just earned a bag of cookies.

edit: Did you google it?
    I checked book number 2 on Google when looking for the page. Only knew about book number 4 myself.
    Quite a different guy for quite a different world.

I know you are there!
    .....*..................*................. ...................*.................................................. ...............*
    ........................*.......................*..........*....................................*...................
    ...................*....................* Blundering through space *........................................*
    .................................................. ......a Lost Empire Immortals AAR.................................................. .....*
    .................*........................ .....................*....*.................*
    ..............*.................................................. .*.................................*
    Discontinued

Show yourself! Gah!
    .....*..................*................. ...................*.................................................. ...............*
    ........................*.......................*..........*....................................*...................
    ...................*....................* Blundering through space *........................................*
    .................................................. ......a Lost Empire Immortals AAR.................................................. .....*
    .................*........................ .....................*....*.................*
    ..............*.................................................. .*.................................*
    Discontinued

Quote Originally Posted by Slinky View Post
    I know you are there!
    Gahhhh! I w w was seen!

Quote Originally Posted by XenomorphII View Post
    Gahhhh! I w w was seen!
    Pfff, luckily it's you Jimmy. I thought they were out to get me again.
    Discontinued

Where is your friend Timmy. I thought the two of you were hanging out together.

I knew it. He is behind me, isn't he.

*turnes around quickly*
    Discontinued

Where is your friend Timmy. I thought the two of you were hanging out together.

I knew it. He is behind me, isn't he.

*turnes around quickly*
    He's b b bound to be around somewhere. Us handi-capable g g gotta stick t t together!

Too much pressure!
    Discontinued

Too much pressure!
    Gahhhh!

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Too much pressure!
    Boo.
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Day Two in South Park

Byak: 4
    Xeno(LAla 229 -> Byak 277), Slinky(dub 239 -> byak 293), Lali(xeno 250 -> byak 290), Skarion(Lali 251 -> Byak 300)

Lali: 3
    Jamie(245), joeb(246), Byak(avn 249 -> lali 297)

Slinky: 3
    humancalc(240), dublish(242), AVN(jamie 259 -> slinky 269)

AVN: 2
    Punkbob(232), Heim(279)

Dublish: 1
    jonti(247)

Jonti's unvote, vote in post 278 is not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    Day Two in South Park

Byak: 4
    Xeno(LAla 229 -> Byak 277), Slinky(dub 239 -> byak 293), Lali(xeno 250 -> byak 290), Skarion(Lali 251 -> Byak 300)

Lali: 3
    Jamie(245), joeb(246), Byak(avn 249 -> lali 297)

Slinky: 3
    humancalc(240), dublish(242), AVN(jamie 259 -> slinky 269)

AVN: 2
    Punkbob(232), Heim(279)

Dublish: 1
    jonti(247)

Jonti's unvote, vote in post 278 is not correct.
    Whoops I didn't catch that, I also forgot and counted the two dead guys as not voting, sorry.

Everyone vote?
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Day Two in South Park

Was it because he had different cloths?
    Was it because he talked funny?
    We shall never know, but South Park decided to get rid of one of their goth kids (Byakhiam ).
    Too bad for them he was good.

At night Mr. Mackey (Skarion) disappeared. We will miss him.
    Mmkey? He was good. Mmmkey?

You lynch Byakhiam the villager
    You hunt Skarion the villager

I'm watching Champions League so I did this pretty fast

Oh Noez!

Screw it. Vote Xeno
    The White Eagle - an EU2 AAR about the rise and fall of Poland-Lithuania (completed) - Winner of the Best AAR ending badly and best AAR continued after a 2-year Hiatus award bestowed upon by me

Grand Pasha of the Czars punkbob's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III
    Semper Fi500k club

Vote Lalalilo

Best bet for today. You still are suspicous.
    I've won 5* WWL, according to the_hdk

Otherwise I just spout off nonsense, and inhabit the werewolf forums during work hours.

@!%!&$*^$^##!%

I will F!^%#! KILL YOU PUNKBOB! -EUR007

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast