• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Better Japs in Primorsk, than in China.
Or even better, japs in a pocket.
So, japs lost 20 divisions or more in those pockets?
Excellent!

Exactly! You surely guess right! That will be in my next bloody AAR update! :cool:

While you are building your navy attack Tibet or Sinkiang:)
Major success! What will you do when you clean the mainland of Japanese presence? ;)

Tibet is a small fry and Sinkiang is already owned for eons. My next move after mainland is secure is to go WEST! India is irresistable for all the IC and more importantly, MANPOWER! All the way west till Persia in a showdown with Hitler who is encroaching north Persia as she's a puppet of UK. Mongol need to annex Persia before Hitler does it so that Mongol can deploy new divisions and SHIPS in the West! Ships in the east normally don't last a week in the port or sea due to IJN.

By now you should be able to sneak a few divisions on to the japanese mainland, and let them run amok. Surely there will only be garisons left now :)

No point doing that as BP is expected to fire approx 3-6 months game time when the German push thru to Sverlodsk. German war machine is now two province from triggering of BP. And of course, Mongol do not have a single naval vessel, even a TP! :p The one and only sunk, very2 fast as if you can recall from my previous AAR posting. Need BP to strike and get two years of peace with Axis including Japan where I will build Navy TPs and paratroopers. OK, I'll save the details 2-3 years down the road in terms of game-time. Meanwhile, Allies shall be my new enemy, their crime is for occupying Khan's path west!!

Holy Khan! What progress!

Those Japanese certainly are stubborn. You kill a hundred thousand, they send another hundred thousand. With the men they waste on Great Khan's shorelines you'd almost think they are Chinese! :mad:

Sons of Khan has killed more than of 2/3 of the Japanese army but they keep multiplying :) So Mongols just got to keep up with the killing! :D

Barbequeing in the frozen north seems like a lot of hard work. I guess your troops have an ample supply of Vodka to keep them warm, until the next set of fires can be lit. Yummy.

While the AI is know to not handle big encirclements very well, I'm surprised to see that it had at least tried to break the encirclement. So there might me hope yet ... or not. :D

The extra Japanese landings at east Siberia coast is unexpected, threatening to derail the grand plan since Mongol still have to advance two more province after the theatened location. Rushed up all Manchurian front reinforcement for sure to hold the ground! The silver lining is that I got more Japs who landed (which Khan can kill) :rofl:

Amallric said:
Enormous victory once again. What a shame that all your advance will be lost once bitter peace fires..

Yep, Japan will take back all their holdings from Indochina, key port cities in China, whole entire chunk of East Siberia and Korea which I'll deny them by releasing them. Problem with doing this, Mongol base IC will dip below 60 so it is imperative that India get occupied to makeup for the shortfall! The good thing also from this is EAst Siberia will legally belong to Japan which means Mongol can conquer in the second war with Japan. That will truly make the map more 'orange' with the color of the great Mongol nation! The spirit of the game is MUST MAXIMISE MONGOL ORANGE territory as long the TC can take it! Large Siberian lands despite being barren serves this purpose very well!

Yep, Japan will take back all their holdings from Indochina, key port cities in China, whole entire chunk of East Siberia and Korea which I'll deny them by releasing them.

I vote for letting Japan have Korea and then conquer it back, like a true Mongol. Puppeting Korea only to deny Japan the territory is just out of character. Ther is no reasonable ingame explanation for such an action (unloess Mongols have mastered farsight and breaking the forth wall) so don't do it.

I vote for letting Japan have Korea and then conquer it back, like a true Mongol. Puppeting Korea only to deny Japan the territory is just out of character. Ther is no reasonable ingame explanation for such an action (unloess Mongols have mastered farsight and breaking the forth wall) so don't do it.

But the whole BP thing is actually crappy because Mongol have already beaten Japan to pulp and yet they still get everything they lost back and more. Just doesn't seem right and I have already captured Korea from Japan twice.:p Rather not a third time! :rolleyes:
Puppeting Korea is crucial as I need to hold on to Pusan port and airfield to serve as the base to attack Japan. All this is part of the strategy so that in the 2nd war with Japan, Mongol invasion of Japan homeland will be short and successful! Speed and surprise is important here as Mongol's navy and airforce can never ever match to that of Japan unless I spent 10 years researching and building them up.

But the whole BP thing is actually crappy because Mongol have already beaten Japan to pulp and yet they still get everything they lost back and more. Just doesn't seem right and I have already captured Korea from Japan twice.:p Rather not a third time! :rolleyes:
Puppeting Korea is crucial as I need to hold on to Pusan port and airfield to serve as the base to attack Japan. All this is part of the strategy so that in the 2nd war with Japan, Mongol invasion of Japan homeland will be short and successful! Speed and surprise is important here as Mongol's navy and airforce can never ever match to that of Japan unless I spent 10 years researching and building them up.

Yey!
Remember the wise words of the khan, annes everthing! ;)

Death in siberia!

Yey!
Remember the wise words of the khan, annes everthing! ;)

But to be wiser still is to have some puppets to serve you along the way provided they are small and don't marr the great map of the Mongolian Empire! :)
Since you pressed for an update, I manage to get one midweek which normally don't happen! ;)

UPDATES!!

Jul 25th, 1943
On this day, a new dimension of Mongolian airpower is born! The first fighter interceptor fleet is commissioned in the Airbase of Hangzhou!

375interceptor.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Oh yes! Let me at it first! Wanna be the first top-gun pilot! The Japanese bombers will be target of my gun-sights if they fly over China again!

Lhumbe (Armaments): Err, but don’t ever engage the Japanese Zeroes ok! We still have lots to learn on fighter technology!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Can’t wait! Up, up and away!!

Jul-Sept, 1943
Over the span of three months, the number of enemy in the Siberian-Manchuria entrapment slowly dwindles as Mongols hunt down each one of them across the vast emptiness of the Siberian landscape. All 400,000+ of them!

376mopup.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): If we find them, they die. If we don’t find the, they also die… from starvation. Pathetic!

Aug 13th, 1943
With the Japanese forces in Siberia inlands considered finished off, it is time to focus on the Japanese reinforcement that has been landing on the mountainous eastern Siberia coast region.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): They came to rescue their brothers. They won’t find them except in their after-life! Bwahahaha!

377northkill.jpg

The five enemy division at Khabarovsk are driven away to cut the stretch of the long beach head into two. Once the province is captured, the 4 Japanese divisions in Bogorodskoe are isolated and with a three-prong attack with no chance of retreat, another 40,000 Japanese men met their end.

Aug 24th, 1943
Meanwhile, developments in the Western Front is not so good. For Stalin that is. The provinces adjacent to Persian capital Teheran which were held by Soviet were given back to the Persians as Germany approaches.

378persian.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Government): I just manage to talk to our Chief of Staff. Yes, OUR Chief of Staff, General Chimid who’s in Sverdlovsk to ask him how things are going and what’s the latest developments in Persia. I was concern that Hiltler may capture Persian and all the way to India before we do!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Yes, we must face west soon and meet Hitler’s army before he claim Persia for himself! So what is the reason for relinquishing control of northern Persia back to them?

Luvsansara (Head of Government): Well, Chimid says that by giving those area back to Persia who’s a puppet of UK and hence part of the Allies, Stalin hope to task the defence of the area to them! If German roll through south Caspian sea, South Soviet will fall as it is defenseless!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Time is not on our side, we need to initiate our western campaign soon to halt Hitler! What was ours during the ancient time is our justification for our current claim!

Aug 26th, 1943
Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): For your extreme skill, you just gotta be rewarded by a promotion! I hence pronounce you as the one and only Air General!!

379airgeneral.jpg

Air Gen Smushkevich: Alright!!! I am on cloud nine despite me not in my plane!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): But of course you still report to me! Haha!

Aug 28th-30th, 1943
The noose tighten on the Japanese on the east coast of Siberia.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): They came, they see and they die. The Japs shouldn’t have landed. Somebody must have been giving them bad advice! Muahahahaa!! :rofl:

380southkill.jpg

Another 8 Japanese division destroyed by direct combat and several others from CAS! Total more than another 200,000 Japanese soldiers got wiped out in the mountains of the east coast of Siberia!

Sept 11th, 1943
With all Japanese wiped out at Siberia and Manchuria, it is time to review Japanese army strength!

381intel.jpg

Nyambuu (Intel): Haha! Just a year back, our superior intel network tells us we face up to 125 Japanese divisions. And today, it is only 38! THIRTY-EIGHT!!!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): That is real good news! We have certainly mauled them hard!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Yes, that is so true! They got more boats than army divisions! They think they can control the world by using ships! Fat chance!

With that, Mongol with 40+ divisions has actually more troops than a major world power! That alone qualifies Mongolia as the new world major with the potential of being a superpower!!!

You are a superpower.
Now tell me how shall you face Hitler. :p

Khan's calvary shall crush Hitler's armor in the sands of Persia! How, I haven't figure out yet :)

Those Japanese are really buggered pretty hard now. :D

They are also probably being busy with Allies war in the Pacific isles now. At least they won't bug me as much when Mongol turns west.

Just don't look too hard in the direction of Uncle Joe when you comfront Hitler and his Mighty Pen :p

Hitler has convert his mighty pen to a huge 88mm gun. Let's see if he can hit Khan's speedy horse with that :p

Attack India and Tibet:)

Can you show an worldmap how the worlds looks like:)

Coming!! India, Burma, Bhutan, Tibet, Nepal, Persia and finally Afghan shall bow to Khan!! Potential foreign manpower of about 160 translating to 0.16 manpower/daily boosting current rate of 0.36 by 50%!! :cool:
World map captured, will show it when deploying troop west.

Alright. So much for the East. Now it's time to GO WEST!

Which reminds me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wc-AQJ2MYo

But don't click that link. Just don't! Well, you've been warned.

Yikes!! :eek: Can't help it!! Genghis would have slay all of them where they stand if he ever witnessed that!!

Birth of a new nation!!

Sep 13th, 1943
Lhumbe (Armaments): Yet another crucial skill to improve our attack capability of our CAS fleet mastered! Direct Ground Support Doctrine!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Yahoo! :D

Lhumbe (Armaments): We shall go on to Deep Vehicle Repair Organization which allow us to restore our battle worn divisions fast, even in enemy territory!

Oct 2nd, 1943
Japanese have taken over UK colony of Malaya. That gives Mongol the perfect opportunity to advance all the way to the Malaya peninsula tip of Singapore, a key Allies air and navalbase in South East Asia! A good way to take Allies territory without declaration of war!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Foolish Japanese gave us the excuse of taking over Malaya! And we will not give it a pass! Southbound to the port of Singapore!!!

382malayoffense.jpg

Japanese defending the isthmus of Kra are steamrolled over paving the way south to Malaya for the unstoppable Mongols.

Oct 6th, 1943
Lhumbe (Armaments): We have completed our learning of all Decryption codes! With our superior intel, no enemy can trick us no more!

Nyambuu (Intel): This sure helps! Me especially!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Superb, we learn fast!

Lhumbe (Armaments): As we’re going to be building up our air-fleet to defend the vast Khan empire, we shall need to learn how to roll planes off our assembly lines like soldier uniform & boots! Aircraft Assembly Line shall be setup! It potential shave of production time of our airplanes by about 25% compare to building in some backyard shed like what we’re doing now!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): We shall have as many airplanes as our horses soon enough! Haha! :rofl:

Oct 8th, 1943
Lhumbe (Armaments): Technique on Basic Interceptor learnt! Going on to Improved Interceptor obviously as we won’t stop till we got the best machines!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Thank you for paying sooOOO much attention to my Airforce!! :D:D

Oct 12th, 1943
Nyambuu (Intel): Sir, we have secure back 100% of all of Manchuria and Siberia! Not a single living Japanese soul left in the mainland!

383siberiafree.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We did a great clean up job!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): We have succeeded tremendously in the East! It has caught Stalin’s attention and he is surely grateful! Now they could focus on one front against Hitler’s army! General Chimid sends his regards too! I’m sure he said that our phenomenal successes are attributed to his teachings!
He IS still our Chief of Staff, you know! We will see him when we face German together!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): That if they can hold on long enough before we arrive!

Nov 2nd, 1943
Nyambuu (Intel): Threat near Guangzhou! Japanese has landed in Hong Kong!

384hkthreat.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Damn! The feeble British could not defend it? Now it is threatening our backyard!

Nyambuu (Intel): It’s quite a BIG threat! Certainly more than 50,000 enemies! We only have one garrison there!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We gotta to neutralize that threat immediately!

Oct 8th, 1943
Lhumbe (Armaments): A giant leap in our army capabilities! We have completed training of the Large Formation SOP Doctrine! Our troop organizational levels sees a astronomical increase!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Gosh! One of the best training we have recently learnt! Just in time for our offensive against German!

Lhumbe (Armaments): We shall start learning up bomber techs next! Beginning with, err… Interwar Bomber! :eek:o

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): It looks like we’re learning from scratch! :( From stone age! Anyway better something than nothing!

Nov 9th, 1943
Nyambuu (Intel): Just as we feared, the Japs have landed from Hong Kong and is assaulting Guangzhou!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): And we’re still on the way from Siam and Manchuria! From the looks of it, our planned redeployment site gonna get overrun! When that happens, I do not where the truck drivers gonna ferry our troops too! I hope not back home to Ulan Bator! That is one favorite detour!

385guangzhoufall.jpg

Guangzhou fell to Japanese 4 days later on Nov 13th.

Lhumbe (Armaments): Whew, our base IC fell from 62 to 60 when Japs captured all the factories in Guangzhou! Anymore, for some reason, my tech teams will start going for home leave abandoning their work half done! That we must avoid!

Nov 17th, 1943
Lhumbe (Armaments): Deep Vehicle Repair Organization advance learnt! We now shall learn Improved Field Artillery to blow away our enemies!

Nov 21st, 1943
The Mongols is dashing down the length of the Malay peninsula led by General Luvsan’s 2nd Army as Choybalsan is heading to Guangzhou to stop Japanese incursion from Hongkong.

Gen Luvsan (2nd Armija): The Japanese defenders at Singora are surrounded! Destroy them!

Whatever Japanese forces there are eliminated, in this case 20,000 men. Japanese small army continues to shrink further!

386malaycampaign.jpg

By November 30th, the Mongolians attack across the Johore straits into Singapore, just like how Japanese took it from the hapless British.

Gen Luvsan (2nd Armija): The enemy garrison defense is boosted by an anti-tank brigade. Not sure what is a tank but we are surely not tanks! Storm the front!

And hence, the garrison in Singapore armed with the wrong weapons stood no chance.

Dec 4th, 1943
Deals… more deals!! Stalin is more than a happy to trade their army divisions into the Mongol’s as the latter has been far more successful in the battlefield!

3874divs.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): We got two divisions last week and we successfully traded for two more this week! If you man them all, you got another 4 full divisions!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): That is a good 10% increase in my army size! Let me at them!! Yeah!!

Dec 8th, 1943
On this date, the great port of Singapore fell to Mongolian hands!
Gen Luvsan (2nd Armija): The city is ours and all her military base! The island perimeter is secured!

With that, the whole Malayan peninsula are freed from Japanese!

Amar (Head of State): I have a call from above telling me something we should do!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): What it is? Something great like..?

Amar (Head of State): We need to liberate the great nation of Malaysia!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): But why??! :confused:

Amar (Head of State): If not, I sense we might face a bleak future as we shall displease someone who control our destiny. Our success in re-creating the great Khan empire has been assisted by a Great General who greatly influence what come next!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): A general? Who is that general and what kind of general is that?!! I thought I’m the greatest in the world!

Amar (Head of State): My soothsayers could not tell me who he is, but what kind of general I can tell!

Luvsansara + Choybalsan: Tell us! Tell us! The suspense is killing us!

Amar (Head of State): An Armchair General! The greatest one of all! He controls our world!

With the decision made, Luvsansara proceeded with the announcement to the world.
388liberatemy.jpg

Amar (Head of State): Yes, do it! It is our destiny! It cannot be avoided!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): I done it! I clicked “Create Malaysia”! Our first puppet! Malaysia!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Who I presume shall continue to fight side by side with Mongols to the ends of Earth!

December 8th, 1943
A nation is liberated by the ever righteous Mongol! Malaysia with her capital in Kuala Lumpur shall be a pride of the Mongolian. With roots half a millennium back to the Sultanate of Malacca empire, Malaysia shall shine again!

Amar (Head of State): Hail Tunku Abdul Rahman, leader of all Malaysians! Together we shall go further!

389mycontrol.jpg

Mongol obviously assume military control of Malaysia as the first diplomatic move.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Mr Lhumbe, what technical advantages have we gained by the liberation if Malaysia?

Lhumbe (Armaments): I cannot explain something, my calculation show that they have industry index of just two and if under our occupation, we could only squeeze a third of that. But after liberation, their so called base IC of 2 increased to 10, they have some hidden IC of 8 somewhere probably off our world!! Amazing! :wacko:

Amar (Head of State): The factories are floating in the heavens! Believe it! I know I was right if I heed the call!

Lhumbe (Armaments): They have a base manpower of 0.4 or 400 recruits daily which also more than what Mongolia have before the we became an empire! It’s a good deal!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Malaysia can certainly protect our rear once her armies are build up! This is great!

Dec 14th - 25th, 1943
Evil Japanese landed in Singora, threatening Malaysia barely a week after a liberation from foreign colonization!

389singora.jpg

Amar (Head of State): Destroy them! Protect Malaysia at all cost until she could put should up her defences on her own!

The initial Japanese landing forces was immediately destroyed, but another wave followed and attacked Kota Baharu. Mongol forces from Kra counter-attacked with predictable outcome!

Very nice coup against the British by releasing Malaya as a puppet. Of course, in the real world the political fallout of such a move would be incredibly immense, but in the game it's just awesome. :D

A puppet? How could THAT happen?

I didn't thought to do that until recently as I have never liberated MY NATION in my Hoi games :D

Very nice coup against the British by releasing Malaya as a puppet. Of course, in the real world the political fallout of such a move would be incredibly immense, but in the game it's just awesome. :D

I certainly didn't expect to get so much base IC and manpower from the Malaya puppet. I thought there will be the usual off-map IC of 5 but it gave 8 and adds on to the two provinces with IC. With IC bonuses from tech/policy, it is a whopping 14/10! That is one sixth of Mongolia's total IC on a small strip of land!
British is too busy in the west, all their eastern colony are for pickings! Hahaha!! :) If British can somehow get mad in the game, I wouldn't mind either as it save me the bel increase of declaring war on them when Mongol strike India.

That's very clever.
Stealing British lands.
Now you could actually conquer them yourself to make the lands officially mongol. :D

I actually thought of doing that on India, i.e. liberate them and conquer them back so that Mongol do not need to pay for occupied territory TC cost for the next decade or two as UK won't be easy to annex. But going by the game terms and rules, you cannot 'kick' a 3rd party out of an alliance, more so during continous war. Tell me how if you know a way. But I didn't intend to create events for this as I swore no cheats.

Tricksy, tricksy :p

How's Uncle Joe doing?

Not too bad, holding out longer than I thought giving Mongol more time for invasion of Persia. Need to kick Hitler's butt OUT of Persia before BP.
Hitler is staring down superstacks of Soviet troops at the provinces adjacent to the final province of Sverlodsk. The stacks are the result of Soviet forces being pushed back and back and are piling up. The German stacks are pretty big too and they may be able to push thru when winter thaws.