• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Who needs a Navy with such an airforce :D.

Hax: 20th century Mongol is doing this liberating business faster than Genghis Khan already :D

Mico94: Err... not sure if it taste nice :rofl: Better to leave to the vultures to consume :D

SovietAmerika: Yeah! And Khan salutes you!

Enewald: I afraid it might trigger a strong response from German who are clumped against the Soviet border. Not enough armies at two places. Seville shall fall soon after Gibraltar!!

FlyingDutchie: Can only hope that is true. THe problem with CAS is their short range. Building two strings of airport in production Q so my CAS can leapfrog place to place without too much loss in org (happens when you rebase beyond the plane range). Investment into TurboJet which I thought would increase the range of the CAS did not turn out to be :(
Still stuck at range of 300km!

Gibraltar... here we come!!

Mar 11th, 1948
The battle towards the objective of Gibraltar continues! The German forces at Malaga is almost equally matched but with Mongol CAS bombing overhead, the battle odds tilts towards in favor of the Mongol!
751malagastart.jpg

By nightfall, Mongol break-off the attack and look at it here… the Allies “took over” the attack! Mongol just passed the baton over to the Allies! Double whammy for the Wehrmacht defenders at Malaga!
By day break, the German forces are routed! A rare ‘tag-team’ against the common enemy!
752ukturn.jpg

Mar 14th, 1948
In the midst of the battle for Gibraltar, it is realized that there are not enough highly ranked sea commanders to command the ever-growing Mongol Navy. Err.... just TP sea fleet, hehe! :eek:o

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): We need more able sea commander. If lacking that, we need to promote current Admirals to handle a larger fleet! Well, we have just two sea commanders, Admiral Luvsan and Pryselov.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We can promote our loyal Luvsan for that. He is holding a grudge for not being able to rise to a position of Field Marshall in the Army. At least we could make up by promoting him to the highest field position in the navy.

Chimid (Chief of Staff): So be it!

And in brief ceremony in Tripoli, north Africa…

753luvsan.jpg

Chimid (Chief of Staff): There is an open position for a Grand Admiral to command our enormous transport fleets! It is time for you, Admiral Luvsan! Hail the first and new Grand Admiral!

Gen Luvsan (2nd Armija): Oh yes!! At least I get something for my long and loyal service before I lose all my white hair! :p

Mar 15th, 1948
Back in Gibraltar front, the UK forces actually broke out from Gibraltar and took over German’s place in Malaga…. straight into the jaws of the hordes!

754monty.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Hah, two fool armies replacing one another in the same place of death! Attack!! In the name of Khan!!

Despite an elite force of mountaineers, FM Bernard Montgomery stood no chance against the swarming hordes of Choybalsan and is overwhelmed. Routed, the Britons fled back to Gibraltar stronghold!

March 19th, 1948
More jet related technologies!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): From Turbojet interceptors we have now Turbojet CAS!! Fortunately we can upgrade all existing CAS fleet with this new development unlike the interceptors!

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): Hurray! Our most potent weapon is now even more powerful!

Mar 20th, 1948
On this day, 41 enemy division from a mix of Allies (~35) and Axis were seen fleeing the battlefield of Malaga! All has fall before Khan!!

755malagaflee.jpg

An overhead recon of the Gibraltar fortress shows only two divisions defending Gibraltar! In the haste to breakout, Allies almost virtually abandon Gibraltar itself!

Nyambuu (Intel): The desperate Allies commander, Montgomery who is so keen to expand their foothold in Europe overdid it! I see something we could exploit! ;)

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Yes, exactly! With their defense weaken, we can assault Gibraltar directly. The trick is getting our forces quickly into position to attack! I have an idea!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): As always! Brilliant!

A tiny snapshot of some of more than 400,000 Allies and Axis troops retreating back to their lines.

756posterretreat.jpg

FLEE BEFORE THE KHAN!!

One Iberia is secured, Herr Hitler will be punished in Moscow :D.

Hax: Thx, I promise more earthshaking updates! :D

Enewald: Lure them out? No! With the brute force of a thousand Khans, Gibraltar gonna be taken head on! A Mongol advance into the masses of the enemy!!

SovietAmerika: Moscow will come into picture next week. Stay tuned!

Seems the AI still loves to stuff Gibraltar with hordes of troops.

Tombstone of Gibraltar

Seems the AI still loves to stuff Gibraltar with hordes of troops.

Hehe, not anymore with this update. THere will be significant reduction. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apr 7th, 1948
The shipyards of the Mongol empire continue improvising to enable construction of Basic Destroyer!

Ganbaatar (Chiefs of Navy) We gonna see some real ships soon! Yahooo!!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Not yet, Basic is not good enough, Improved Destroyer in the works!

Apr 14th, 1948
Mongol continues to reach for the skies.

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Improved naval Bomber researched. Learning Advance version next. Our current CAS is already more powerful than this technology level of naval bomber. It only makes sense we go further. From the control of the skies, we shall control the seas!

Ganbaatar and Ulanhu (Chiefs of Navy & Air-force): We applaud this!!

April 15th, 1948
The time is now to take Gibraltar! To the Mongol, the Rock symbolizes the tombstone of the Allies garrisoned there!

Nyambuu (Intel): Majority of the British army has return to Malaga to reinforce their position there!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Looks like a good time to attack! Launch operation Super-wolf!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): It is now or never!

757malaga.jpg

With fury of 25 Mongol army divisions and a dozen CAS air-wings attacking from Almeria, the 16 UK divisions suffered horrendous losses and were soon on their way back to their safe haven of the Rock.

Nyambuu (intel): Hahaha! :rofl: The Brits are retreating by foot towards the Rock!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We shall outrace them there! Execute the next phase!

From Madrid, Ogedei Khan Airborne Korps swoop in from above and took Malaga in several hours. The main Mongol taskforce did not march from Almeria to Malaga but jump into waiting transports to disembark off the port of Malaga.

758airborne.jpg

The paratrooper nighttime raid were reinforced by 22 Mongol divisions by day break which were under heavy two-prong attack by Allies and Axis forces from Seville and Gibraltar!

But in the end, Mongol army superiority triumphs and the joint Allies-Axis attack is repelled!

759malagavictory.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We made it, I have with me 22 divisions, all ready to assault Gibraltar by the next day-break!

April 16th, 1948
With the Mongol army masses in position, Choybalsan and his veteran army attack Gibraltar without mercy!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Vanquish the Allies from Europe, forever!!!

760gibraltarwin.jpg

And with it, the glorious army of Khan assault the Allies fortification. In more than 24-hours of overnight battle, the elite British mountaineer garrison of Gibraltar melts away in the face of unwavering attack. More than a 100,000 Britons perished as routed troops leapt off the cliff of the Rock like lemmings!
Majority of the Allies troops are still in the vicinity of Malaga when the battle of Gibraltar has been won by Khan! They are clueless and shall be slain!

April 21st, 1948
Five days later, the lead element of the Mongol army, Kublai Khan Kommando Korps arrived and seized the high position of the Rock overlooking the city of Gibraltar!

Lt Gen Lee Shou-hsin (Kublai Khan Kommando Korps): The guns of Gibraltar and the chokepoint of the Mediterranean are ours!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Yes, we made it!

761gibraltarfall.jpg

Lt Gen Lee Shou-hsin (Kublai Khan Kommando Korps): Uh-oh :eek:, some incoming Panzers! I mean a whole load of them…!

Alas, holding Gibraltar is almost next to impossible as the concentration of the Wehrmacht forces from Seville attack to take advantage of the relatively lightly defended position of the Mongol.

Reinforcements are rushed in from Malaga overland and by sea transport to save Gibraltar! However, the second detachment is taken on by a US carrier fleet.

762reinforcements.jpg

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Meditterrannean TP Fleet): Noooo! We can and must hold on! Just a few more hours to disembark two dozen divisions onto Gibraltar!

27 TPs carrying 24 divisions and Luvsan is counting his surviving transport ships by the hour to ensure none goes down with an entire division!

Just at the final hour to complete the disembarking process, the last of the retreating French troops occupied abandoned Gibraltar!
Choybalsan (Chief of Army): How dare they! Of all the timings! :mad:

763dangfrench.jpg

With the sudden fall of Gibraltar before his eyes, Luvsan’s sea fleet were forced to U-turn back to Malaga after three transports went down!

The 40,000 French troops were instantly massacred in a Axis-Mongol combo attack.

Chimid (Chief of Army): Gibraltar need to be taken by grunts on foot! Move it!!

April 24th, 1948
Finally three days later, more than a 100,000 Mongol troops stormed into Gibraltar once more. The Wehrmacht advance to Gibraltar is repelled! And Gibraltar stays with the Mongol for good!

764gibraltarforever.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We secured the Rock! For once and for all!

Chimid (Chief of Army): More like for eternity!

The Rock of Gibraltar is now Khan’s, sealing the last exit of the Mediterranean. The formerly landlocked people of Mongolia now controls two seas with the Black Sea, something unimagined!

Floodlight were blasted into the clouds from the Rock like a scene in a dance club celebrating the newest addition to the Empire and the destruction of 37 Allies divisions! It’s a street party time! Woo-hoooo!!

765rockposter.jpg

The Rock serves as the tombstone for the Allies dead.

OMG!!!! I cannot believe this!!!!
Just read the whole thing (actually yesterday in the night and today in the morning), despite having exams on Tuesday, and all I can say is....

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST AARs EVER!!!!!!
Keep on MONGOLIZING THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!

Hax: :D

Enewald: None because Luvsan withdrew his TP fleet after # of TP is down to 24, same number as # of divisions on board. Thank goodness!

Guardian21: Oh yes! That's the conquering spirit of Khan! Hope you will also enjoy future updates! Btw, wish you luck for your exams! May Khan gives your the mental strength to face it :)

End game in Spain!

April 25th, 1948
With bodies of almost 400,000 Allies troops piled up on the foothills of the Rock of Gibraltar, even the Mongols will like to get away from the stench of the dead.

Chimid (Chief of Army): Let’s do a probing attack to see the strength of the enemy in Seville.

From Gibraltar and Malaga, Mongol forces attacked Hitler’s army position in Seville.

766probing.jpg

Nyambuu (Intel): The Wehrmacht are about the same strength in numbers as us. We bear down upon them 47 divisions with the support of a dozen CAS air-wing.

Chimid (Chief of Army): But the Germans are well rested and have heavy armor. They gonna outlast us in a fight.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We gotta break the impasse. I bet they gonna break-out sooner or later and we shall strike then.

May 3rd, 1948
Intelligence report that German forces in Seville enclave is very well supplied!
Nyambuu (Intel): On our last check, their supplies reduced to ~1700 units but recent checks show it actually increased to 2144! They seem to be actively supplied from Memel, their current headquarters in Eastern Germany!

767depot.jpg

Chimid (Chief of Army): Then we should take all the Germany holdings along the coast of the Baltic sea so that their sea convoys need to take a further route.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): And hence more losses along the way by Allied naval forces! Once Seville supply depot falls, the German forces here shall be finished!

May 9th, 1948
The decision to take all of German Baltic Shore is executed earnestly by Mongol 8th Korps.

Lt Gen Feklenko (8th Korps): Finally! We have been sitting around for far too long! My Offensive skill set is facing a long drought!

From former Lithuania lands, Feklenko performed an encircling maneuver to cut of Memel and her defenders. A German garrison and there infantry divisions were destroyed.

768memel.jpg

Other Mongol units break out eastward towards the objective of Leningrad, to deny German use of the Baltic sea.

May 11th, 1948
Two days later, Memel fall, the last of German core territory! Now what German have are all formerly Soviet claimed lands from Bitter Peace!

Nyambuu (Intel): Hitler! Hitler move German capital to MOSCOW!!! :wacko: Moscow Kremlin! Unbelievable!

769moscow.jpg

Chimid (Chief of Staff): So sad! Hitler is using my Soviet capital as their capital! They are desperate! They are wholly on alien lands!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): A Fuhrerbunker in Moscow??! :confused: What a joke! The extent Hitler flees from us knows no boundaries! :rofl:

In the far east, the US made landings in China again. But this time it is bigger trouble!

770uslandings.jpg

Nyambuu (Intel): US elements landed in the coastal region of Shantou and Xiamen and has entrench themselves in the rugged terrain. Key city of Guangzhou is immediately at risk. Unfortunately most of our retaliatory forces are further north between Shanghai to Beijing. :eek:o

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Send the Koreans in!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We better send in additional CAS support as those can reach the hotspot the fastest. The mountainous region in Southern China is going to be hard place to dislodge the invaders! It will no doubt be a bloody ops!

May 12th, 1948
A glimmer of hope! The German under FM Model makes a fatal mistake of breaking out of Seville to Jaen. Despite in his elements with his brilliant traits as a Hills Fighter and Defensive leader, the hills of Jaen shall probably be his last battle!

771jaen.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Fourteen enemy divisions out from Seville! Make sure they never go back or anywhere else! Their graves shall be in Jaen!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): All Mongol forces, unleash death!

Attacking in three directions and from above using the might of 10 CAS air-wings, the German forces are pummeled to fried sausages that should go well with some sauerkraut.

Nyambuu (Intel): The balance of power have shifted to us! If we take on Seville now, we will have numerical superiority!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Just as I thought!

And in Northern Africa, the new Rommel pushes eastward…
Mongol Africa Korps have advance all the way to Tunis from Tripoli.

Gen Luvsan (2nd Armija): Tunis is the last major British base in North Africa. I see that it has been entrusted into the care of the US marines. But so what! Attack!! Let’s see what the Marines are made of…when they are outnumbered 2 to 5 and bombed from the air!

772tunis.jpg

With the battle outcome without any doubt, the elite Marines were soon seeing fleeing south to Sousse after a day of blood-letting!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Looks like nothing gonna stop the us from steam rolling across the African North Coast. Gen Luvsan, soon your army shall meet us in the western end of your journey after I have dealt with Gibraltar!

And by May 19th, Tunis fall and Sousse enclave becomes a death-trap. (Actually any fool in the path of the Mongol advance is a death-trap!)

May 20th, 1948
The Mongol air-power continues to reach new levels, things unimaginable just a decade before!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Behold! The Mongol has now a new weapon in the skies! Turbojet interceptor fighters!! Hear that! Jet power!! :D

773jetinterceptors.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): This is the arrival of a new-era! New power!!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): It is a leap so far ahead that our current dozen fleet of interceptors cannot be upgraded to their new brethrens! So we will have to build a brand new jet fighter fleet!

Ulanhu (Chief of Air-force): Alright! New toys but get to still keep the old! It is a win-win situation! I win and I win type! ;)

May 22nd, 1948
The with German forces in Jaen destroyed, all focus is now centered on Seville! The last major German base and port in Europe!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Go forth and attack!

774sevillebattle.jpg

Even Hitler’s Panzergruppe stood no chance against the marauding hordes. The elite Tiger divisions were crushed by swarms of Mongol’s almost half million strong army.

Soon, Wehrmacht were seen retreating north, to the last German bastion in Spain, Huelva.

Chimid (Chief of Staff): We kick their ass! See them run!

Nyambuu (Intel): We must seize the German army supplies depot in the port of Seville. They are finished once we do that!

On the diplomatic front, Mongol is negotiating with Soviet who made a rare offer!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov/Foreign Minister): Whoahh! Naval ships!! The Soviet put them on the table!!!

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Do anything to grab it! No matter the cost!!!

775tradeships.jpg

Unfortunately, the vintage battleship Parishskaya Kommuna was not within Mongol’s mean! There are also a battle cruiser and two light cruisers on offer to which Mongol devoured all three ships by offering everything possible in return! Those three didn’t cost too much as they were old ships but ships with guns nevertheless!!

The pride of owning a prized battlecruiser, Krasnyy Kavkaz is something that cannot be kept to one-self!

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Holy Khan!! I was thinking my first naval ship to be a destroyer, but instead a battlecruiser is now within my grasp!! :p

Grand Admiral Luvsan: Woowee!! I believe I’ll get to command it! My new flagship!! Muahahaaaa! :D

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Our Soviet brothers certainly do give irresistible trades at times! Cherish it!

May 27th, 1948
Seville… has fallen from German to Mongol’s hand. With it, all hope of survival for Hitler’s forces in Spain is as good as gone!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): They are out of supplies now! We shall show them mercy by giving them all a quick slit through their throats! Khan!!! For Khan!!!

Chimid (Chief of Staff): Revenge! For motherland!!

776huelvabattle.jpg

In a frenzy of securing the last bit of German held territory in Western Europe, all the Wehrmacht and SS troopers were hastily cut down, doesn’t matter if a white flag is raised. Those who wanted to surrender should have done it long before the fall of Gibraltar. Khan of yesteryears do not take surrender from beaten armies, you are only allowed to surrender BEFORE the battle begins. The modern age Khan still practices exactly the same! Too late, German boys! Huelva shall bath in human blood more than all the blood spilled from bulls in matador matches in total Spain!

The feast of blood continue for days until the last of the retreating Panzergruppe from Seville arrived dazed into the killing fields of Huelva on the 29th.

In the end, 92 German divisions or about a million men met their end in Spain. Together with the destruction of 400,000 men from 37 Allies division in the Battle of Gibraltar, Mongol army kill rates have reached new astronomical levels!

Astronomical victory in Western Europe. :cool:
Hitler should go and kill himself just for that failure amongst other failures.:p

In hell, there is only bad burned wurst.

Battle of Moscow, Mongol vs German edition!

The final victory for the third reich will come! even without any army!!! :rofl:

Guys, just before to Moscow, rest of Northwest Africa shall be secured first as there are heavy Allies presence there. Hitler still got a huge almost static army facing off the Soviets in his east border. Gonna creep from behind and sandwich them from the back. :)