• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just cheat and use the acceptall. I am against cheating, but when it comes to simulate real life pece negotations its welcome.

Enewald said:
Just annex everyone.
Makes life easier on the long term.:p

I'm more tempted to ANNEX if they refuse to yield to Khan as punishment!!! :D

Return of the Japanese!!!

May 8th, 1942
Nyambuu (Intel): Holy Khan!! Japanese sea-assault landings in the region of Shanghai! The garrison in the city has fallen back after been pounded endlessly by Japanese bombers for weeks! The bombers are directly aiding the landings in Shanghai and now Nantong to the north! :eek:

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): This is serious breach! We do not have fighters yet to counter the bombers!

315shanghailand.jpg

May 11th, 1942
Nyambuu (Intel): The Japanese have taken Shanghai and our weaken Nantong defenders are retreating to Suzhou!

May 29th, 1942
Nyambuu (Intel): Double Holy Khan!!! It is no small Japanese force! They have a solid NINE division army concentration in Shanghai alone. We will not be able to dislodge them anytime soon! All Nantong and Shanghai garrison have been unified under the leadership of Lt Gen Irgel to hold on at Suzhou until we have more reinforcement available.

316shanghaifall.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Suzhou will be defended at all course! We shall not cede the urban areas! Japanese shall not have the chance to commit a heinous war-crime in Nanjing either!

Nyambuu (Intel): On top of the Japanese divisions in Shanghai, there are about 3-4 divisions to the north who is breaking out to retake the rest of China!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We will send the 4th Artillery Korps from the Siamese front to Xuzhou to halt their advance!!

Lt Gen Duudei (4th Korpus): I can serve at wherever ends of earth, commander! As long there are butts to kick!! :D

Jun 2nd, 1942
More shocking news! Japanese made simultaneously triple landings in Vietnam coast threatening to cut off the Mongol army in Siam!

317vietnamfall.jpg

Nyambuu (Intel): Wow! This is really heating up!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): The Siamese forces that we have beaten at Bangkok has congregated at Thom Buri making an assault across the Chao Phraya river impossible!
We have to crossed further up north but this is taking up precious time and now the additional Japanese presence is not helping!

Lhumbe (Armaments): Don’t worry guys, if you all got cut-off from land connection, I have 70+ transport convoys to get you continuous supplied from sea! Well, as long you continue to hold a sea-front!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): You’re one smart old fellow!

Jun 6th, 1942
The Mongol army completed the month-long trekking to Nakhon Sawan mountain ranges from Bangkok to ready themselves to engage the 8 enemy divisions holding out towards the south at Thom Buri on the same side of the Chao Phraya river.

Nyambuu (Intel): We cut off two enemy mountain divisions in Chiang Rai. Should we finish them off or spare them in case the Siamese government give their allegiance to us?

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We already tried thrice persuading them for the last one month but the Siamese still believe their future is with Japan!

Gen. Lyibangryyan (6th Armija): We should teach them a lesson for not embracing us!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Ok, let me toss my super lucky & SPECIAL coin! Heads, we go for the kill & toast ‘em, tails they are spared!

Choybalsan tosses his so-called special coin and it come out…… heads!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Oh, the decision is made, we shall make a bonfire out of them!! General, you get your wish!

Gen. Lyibangryyan (6th Armija): Alrighttt!! Why is your coin so special may I ask?

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Well, to tell you the truth, both sides are heads! That is why it so lucky for me as I always get the results I what!! Muahahahaaa!

318chiangrai.jpg

Hence the 34,000 “Japanese collaborators” are put to sleep permanently.

Jun 6th, 1942
Amar (Head of State): How’s our empire, Choybalsan? It has been 9 months since we annexed China, so what else are we going to annex soon?

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Feast your eyes on the map of the great empire! Despite Japanese landings in Shanghai vicinity and Vietnam, we have made breakthrough by capturing most of Indo-China, Korea and securing back the heartlands of Manchuria! The Japanese are only camping out in the wilderness in Manchuria while we have secure the cities and populated areas with industry.

319empirerecap.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Great job! But we need to finish off the Indo-China campaign and destroy Japanese presence in the mainland & Siberia region to assist Stalin. I heard rumors that Moscow is lost!!

Lhumbe (Armaments): Our war industry capability have also improved with our conquest. With a little more effort, we could have enough resource to engage one more research team!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Alright!! Those Japanese invaders will be sorry for crossing the Sea of Japan to our mainland! I gonna be extra mean for the rest of this year!

What's happening in Russia! Show us, so that your Mongl Hordes get to Berlin.

What you should really do is go through Tibet or Yunnan or whatever or Afghanistan, to Persia, to Turkey then onwards. Possibly via Iraq. Then all the land is yours plus more industry in Europe!

What's happening in Russia! Show us, so that your Mongl Hordes get to Berlin.

What you should really do is go through Tibet or Yunnan or whatever or Afghanistan, to Persia, to Turkey then onwards. Possibly via Iraq. Then all the land is yours plus more industry in Europe!

German is making gains eastward into Soviet but have not reach Stalingrad. Mongol cannot hit west ward till the Japen problem is resolved. Gotta destroy Japanese forces sufficiently in the mainland and Siberia and garrison as may beaches as I can before going west. Tibet and India is probably next. War with Allies are inevitable since the path west is blocked by the fact that Persia+Iraq are puppets of UK. India is too good not to get, it is another huge contributor of manpower and IC with no partisan issue. :cool:

Amallric said:
Soviet Union is screwed. Wait for bitter peace then attack them. The Golden Horde must be restaured

To get bitter peace triggered is part of the plan. Mongol needs a landroute to Europe to claim Europe's foreign manpower. The crossing of the straits/canal at Istanbul and Suez respectively removes all further addition of manpower to Mongol's pool. Hence it is vital former Soviet territory is ceded to German so that Mongol can capture it to get a continous land mass to Europe. Just like the good old days :D

Just got back from trips and everything and am now caught up. Man, this is awesome and you've certainly expanded a hell of a lot since I left. Where will you go from here?

Btw, in case soviets would be annexed by Germans or Japs, wouldn't you receive the remaining soviet land and army? :D

I never thought of it. I expect bitter peace to fire when German reached deep enough. This is crucial for my land-route over former Soviet territory to Europe else Europe will be Soviet's red instead of Mongol's orange.

Myth said:
Just got back from trips and everything and am now caught up. Man, this is awesome and you've certainly expanded a hell of a lot since I left. Where will you go from here?

This is 1942 is a year of setback. Should be trashing Japanese ass in Siberia but instead got stuck in Siam and need to counter 3 separate Japaense incursion in Vietnam, Shanghai and Beijing. Siberia offensive to 'rescue' Stalin's rear need to take place in 1943 then. Hopefully I can have enough garrison to guard the China beaches else this re-invasion by japs gonna re-occur and is absoulte distracting when you need all your divisions to focus on a new theater. After Siberia is freed, Khan's journey to the west shall begin!! :D
Tibet-Nepal- Bhutan-India- Afghan-Persia-Iraq are next.
Then rest of middle east and depending on the situation, German held former Soviet territory. And then n and rest of Europe, muahahahaa! :rofl:
OK, let's not get carried away. Can't even destroy Japan yet...

Fight back!!

Jun 11th, 1942
Lt Gen Mahbarid (4th Keshik): Our charging calvary have freed Vladivostok from Japanese!

320vladivostok.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Brilliant! We have proved to Soviet that they need us badddd!
We are their saviors now! Long live Khaaaaaaaann!!! :cool:

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): This is earth-shaking news! Stalin shall look at us differently now, perhaps I could get more freebies from them…because nothing is really free you know! The liberation of Vladivostok has a price!

Jun 18th, 1942
Lhumbe (Armaments): Yes!! “Production Control” know-how is mastered! We could do mass production soon now with learning of “Assembly Line Experimentation”!

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Perfect! Just keep the guns and ammo rolling out of the plants! As usual, the blueprints from Uncle Joe will be obtained.

Jun 22nd, 1942
The arrival of 4th Artillery Korps allows some counter offensive against the Japanese intrusion in Shanghai region with the assistance of recently arrived loose Soviet divisions.

Lt Gen Duudei (4th Art. Korps): Fear not, my loyal China friends! We shall free you from the tyranny of the Japanese army!
Army of Khan, storm the front!

321qingdaobattles.jpg

With that battle cry, a cut-off advancing Japanese division at Qingdao is destroyed! The brave garrison of Shanghai lead by Lt Gen Irgel attacks the garrison of Hangzhou to prevent the Japanese from further advancing south.

Jun 23rd, 1942
Meanwhile to the north, the Army Group lead by General Luvsan is facing impossible odds in the attempt to cut off some Japanese forces in Manchuria.

322qiqihar.jpg

Gen Luvsan(2nd Armija): Oh man! Doesn’t look good! We’re way out numbered and out-gunned. Need to wait for Choybalsan’s army to joined forces with us to allow a breakthrough!

Jun 28th, 1942
Lhumbe (Armaments): Double bumper tech harvest today! Rear Area Vehicle Repair Shop and Early Field Artillery researched!! The magic about the first tech is that it apparently repairs our injured men as well to bring a division back to full strength. I thought we need hospitals for that but it seems a vehicle workshop can do medical wonders as well! Amazing!

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): We’re being aided by the ancient spirit of the Khans, Lhumbe! Miracles can happen!

Lhumbe (Armaments): Next techs on line are Pocket Defense Doctrine to improve the effectiveness of our land army and Basic Field Artillery! Soon we shall be able to research self-propelled artillery!

July, 1942
Ulanhu (Chief of Air Force): Our four Close Air Support bombers are wreaking havoc on enemies! We have easily destroyed more than ten enemy divisions from air in Manchuria front alone!

323caswar.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): You’re doing amazing well, my brave pilots!

Lt Gen Smushkevich (1st Aviatsionnyi): No problem at all, sire. My squadron can wipe off an entire division of 10,000 men that is regrouping in 5 short days. From the strategic central airbase in Harbin in the middle of Manchuria, we could hit surrounding areas easily. My special tank buster skill allows a +10% more combat effectiveness whether or not my target is a tank or not! If you know what a tank is! ;)

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): With close air support, we will always ensure a retreating Japanese division never escape to safety. Now, whenever we beat them back, they shall be destroyed instead of regrouping to the rear! The army rout the enemy on ground and Ulanhu’s Airforce can just pick ‘em as they retreat.

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): I smell a recipe of success! :D

All that move in the open plains are within the gun-sights of Mongol’s feared CAS (Calvary Air Strike).
324casposter.jpg

Cavalry air strike? :rofl:
Are you dropping horse escrements instead of bombs?:rofl:

"Cavalry Air Strike" will go down in the history of these forums. Anyone still remembers "Armoured Caravans"? :D

Ahh, more fighting in Manchuria. I remember Manchuria well from my glory days as the Guangxi Clique. Hard terrain and a lot of it too. Though having a Soviet ally and having conquered Korea already makes your life a bit easier. :p

Yes, flying horse poop are certainly deadly!! Cruising at over 200miles/hour, the tail is raised and the deadly poop released!! As the poop falls towards the ground aided by gravitational acceleration, the impact is UNIMAGINABLE on a soft target! A total mess! If it doesn't kill, it totally disorganizes the target!! Khan have now this new terror arsenal, the unimaginable CAS!!!
Manchuria is a large rough area taking a month to walk to adjacent places. Good for CAS though to pummel retreating enemies to a bloody poop!

The birth....and end of the Navy!

Jul 20th, 1942
Bangkok city was abandoned by Mongol as a bait for the Siamese army which they took. Three out of the eight Siamese divisions rush for Bangkok leaving the previously strong garrison at Thon Buri vulnerable to Mongol attack!

Gen. Lyibangryyan (6th Armija): They made their move, Commander!

Nyambuu (Intel): Their death move!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We shall commence attack at Thon Buri immediately that will isolate Bangkok from the rest of the Siam. The divided Siamese army shall be a death blow to them and their king shall kneel to me soon!

325breakthruthai.jpg

The 5 Siamese divisions despite being in their elements (jungle) stands no chance against the Mongolian juggernaut lead by Choybalsan!

Aug 15th, 1942
Lhumbe (Armaments): We have researched Basic Field Artillery. We can now learn Self-Propelled Artillery! With that, Mongol can have firepower on the move!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): That will be superb! Towed artillery has always slowed us down, no longer! I want to equip some of my divisions with this new toy this year itself!

Lhumbe (Armaments): Err… wait, some technical issues. I thought we could research that but it looks like there is a pre-requisite. Apparently we need to learn something about light tanks first…. :confused:

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): What is a tank??!! Why does it matter if they are light?!

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): This is a screw up and upset Lhumbe!! :mad:

Lhumbe (Armaments): ummph... :eek:o well, we can research Frontline Supply Service immediately to make up!

Aug 17th, 1942
Due to serious lack of troops to garrison Mongol’s empire numerous beach heads, Mongolians needs to get outside help…

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): I wonder where is out little buddy Tannu Tuva is? Where are they in the war?!

Nyambuu (Intel): My information says their only division is guarding their capital.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Guarding their capital deep in the middle of central Asia? From what @#^% threat??! :confused:

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): I see what you mean, Choybalsan. I’ll personally ask our little neighbour for some help, or else… we’ll have them Khanned!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Even though they have just one measly division, it still helps if they could garrison say Bangkok! We will surely take that offer for good!

326tannutuva.jpg

Tannu Tuva obviously yield to the Great Khan Empire request!

Aug 20th, 1942
A new milestone in Mongol military might. A new transport fleet is commissioned in naval-base of Zhanjiang!

327firstnavy.jpg

Pyrselov (Chief of Navy): Whoah!! A new era! A ship with no guns is better than no ship at all!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): It can surely assist us to move quickly around from coast to coast. We need to be careful not to bump into the Japanese Navy though.

Pyrselov (Chief of Navy): With my skill, I’ll show Mongols how to steer a flotilla without enemy detection! It all comes down to experience! I shall command the fleet myself!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Good luck!

Aug 22nd, 1942
Just two days later as the 1st Transport flotilla is getting ready for her mission in the Hainan port, Japanese carrier launch a port strike damaging the naval-base by 30% and wipe off more than half of Pyrelov’s fleet!

328portstrike.jpg

Pyrselov (Chief of Navy): Oh no!! We’re being toasted with our pants down.

The flotilla fled back to Zhanjiang.

Aug 23rd, 1942
Pyrselov (Chief of Navy): We have no chance if we stay put in Zhanjiang either. We need to head for Siam away from Japanese carrier area of patrol. It’s a do or die!

But as fate has decided, the Mongolian fleet met the full force of a Japanese carrier fleet consisting of 25 ships, the battle lasted less than an hour obviously. And the only pride of the Mongol’s navy sinks to the seabed of the Gulf of Tonkin.

329losenavy.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): This embarrassing! The infant Mongol navy only last THREE MISERABLE DAYS!! :eek:o

Nyambuu (Intel): I heard Vice Admiral Pyrselov went down with the ships. I guess we won’t hear much of a Mongolian navy for some time.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Well, just hope he is not captured by Japs and makes it on shore… Mongolian shores! Else Stalin may need to loan us another Navy Chief.

330sinkingship.jpg

Ahh, dealing with the Japanese navy as a relatively weak land power is always fun. You need cleverness and ruthlessness. And a lot of weak ships. :p